剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表
that they're doing a study--
抱歉 手术室需要我 我得走了
I'm sorry, they need me in surgery. I've got to go.
该死 他都没机会听那研究的事
Darn it! He never got a chance to hear about that study.
戴夫
Dave!
洛莉
Lori.
琳达 你能确保每隔15分钟就看看亚莉克莎吗
Lynda, can you make sure to monitor Alexa every 15?
我知道她不是你唯一的病人 但她是我唯一的孩子
I know she's not your only patient, but she's my only child.
我坐在这里呢
I'm sitting right here.
她在劝说护士呢 继续睡吧
Hey, she's working the nurse. Just go back to sleep.
亚莉克莎可能不会一直展示自己需要看护
Alexa may not always show she needs care,
但你得盯着她
but you have to keep an eye on her.
我保证我不会让你失望
I promise I will not let you down.
-大家都可以吃吗 -吃吧
- Are those for anyone? - Oh, have one.
夏琳的妈妈为大家做的
Charlene's mom made them for us.
抱歉 我要去看看夏琳了
Excuse me, I'm actually on my way to check on Charlene.
你看见了吗
Did you see that?
是啊 琳达很棒
Yeah. Lynda's great.
不 夏琳得到了特别待遇
No, Charlene's getting special treatment
就因为她妈妈为护士做了饼干
because her mom made cookies for the nurses.
我之前怎么没看出来
How did I not see this before?
因为事情不是这样的吗
Because it's not true?
我们要赶上这饼干交易 走吧
We are getting in on this cookie racket. Let's go.
我在干什么 快起来
What am I doing? Get up.
维拉德儿童医院
快准备好拍摄了
Almost ready to shoot this.
-大家就位 -大家就位
- Everybody, take your positions. - Take your positions, everybody!
-贾斯汀 你还好吗 -是啊 我的舞伴在呢
-Justin, you good there? -Yeah, I've got my dance partner.
查德护士 你准备好拍摄了吗
Nurse Chad, are you ready to shoot this?
我执导过三个油管视频和六个成年礼
I've directed three YouTube videos and six bar mitzvahs,
是的 我想我没问题
so, yeah, I think I got this.
好 开始吧
All right, let's do this.
抱歉 各位 休息时间只剩两分钟了
Oh, sorry, guys. I've got two minutes left of my break.
我们稍后完成
We'll finish later.
剩下的时间刚好够我在垃圾桶边吃玉米煎饼
I've got just enough time to eat a burrito over a trash can.
我好想念亚莉克莎
I've missed Alexa.
我们整晚没睡 在聊天
We were up all night talking.
-你们聊了什么 -一切
- Uh... What did you guys talk about? - Everything.
她的进步 我的进步 我们的妈妈
Her progress, my progress, our moms,
在学校有多奇怪
how weird it's been at school.
我们就一直滔滔不绝
We just talked and talked and talked.
听起来你们真的聊了
Yeah, sounds like you really talked.
是啊 你了解亚莉克莎的
Yeah. And you know Alexa.
她让我笑得好厉害 牛奶都从鼻子里喷出来了
She made me laugh so hard, I sprayed milk out of my nose.
是啊亚莉克莎多年来都让我笑得好开心
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Alexa's been making me laugh so hard for years.
我一直从鼻子里喷东西
Yeah, I am... I am constantly spraying stuff out of my nose.
她叫我大象
She calls me an elephant.
我们是最好的朋友
We're best friends.
酷
Cool.
对 我是她的大象
Yeah, I'm... I'm her elephant.
我
Me.
不是她
Not her.
妈妈 难以置信我在说这话
Mom, I can't believe I'm saying this,
但我有家庭作业的
but I have homework.
你妹妹有癌症 所以...
Yeah, well, your sister has cancer, so...
爸爸
Dad?
亲爱的 我们不用贿赂护士
Honey, we don't have to bribe the nurses.
亚莉克莎没得到更多的关注
Alexa isn't getting more attention
是因为她不需要了 这挺好的
because she doesn't need it. It's good.
你说得对
You're right.
你说得对 我只是...
You're right. I just...
我得冷静
I need to calm down.
天啊 家里没蛋了
Oh, God! We're out of eggs!
-午餐时间 杰克 -我不能走 我是试菜员
- Lunchtime, Jack. - I can't leave. I'm taste-tester.
他自封的
Self-appointed.
这一盘可以了
This plate's good to go.
你家有蛋吗 珍妮弗
Do you have eggs, Jennifer?
有啊 如果你不挑剔到期日
Oh, yeah, if you're not fussy about expiration dates.
这看起来很不寻常
This seems unusual.
是啊 她处于全面亚莉克莎住院模式
Yeah, she's in full-on Alexa-in-the-hospital mode.
你在上心理学课 你能跟她谈谈吗
You take psychology class. Can you talk to her?
拜托了
Please?
好啊 我会尽力而为
OK. Yeah, I'll see what I can do.
好
Ok.
戴夫
Hey, Dave,
我上的心理课
in my psychology class,
现在在讲非理性恐惧
we've been talking about irrational fears.
谁都可能这样吗
Oh? Is that something anyone can have?
是啊
Yes, it is.
特别是担心孩子的父母
Especially parents about their kids.
明白我的意思吧 洛莉
You know what I mean, Lori?
是的
Yeah, I do.
戴夫就有对蜘蛛的非理性恐惧
It's like how Dave has an irrational fear of spiders.
我没有
No, I don't.
我想的是更大的事
I was thinking something a little bigger,
跟医院有关的事
a little more hospital-y?
我不知道 那些可怕的东西就是很吓人
I don't know, it's something about those creepy things,
腿上长毛 还有很多眼睛
with their hairy legs and all those eyes.
别说了
OK, stop it.
它们还有几百万小蜘蛛
And they have millions of babies!
它们总是躲藏在黑暗的角落里
And they're always hiding in dark corners.
等你睡觉时爬到你身上
Crawling on you when you're sleeping.
天啊 那里就有一只
Oh, God! There's one!
打死了吗
Did I get it?
是啊 这葡萄干♥死♥了
Yeah. That's one dead raisin.
我发誓我给他吃了东西
I swear I feed him.
MV太好玩了
The video is so much fun.
但我在想
But I was wondering...
我们什么时候才会惹麻烦
When are we gonna make some trouble?
麻烦
Oh, trouble, huh?
业余时间做些违反规定的事怎么样
How about something a little unauthorized after hours?
比如说秘密寻物游戏
Like a secret scavenger hunt.
你简直能读我的心 护士讨厌这样
You read my mind. The nurses hate it.
所以我们喜欢
That's why we love it.
我也喜欢 我绝对要加入
I love it, too. I'm totally in.
米歇尔
Hey, Michelle.
青蛙柯密特带你回房♥间了
Kermit the Frog here to take you to your room.
我得休息了
Yeah, I've got to rest up.
你更想要高飞吗 嗨呀
Would you prefer Goofy? Hyuck!
她在路上了
She's on her way.
你确定这能减轻亚莉克莎给她带来的压力吗
Are you sure this will uh help her with her stress about Alexa?
我上过两次《心理学导论》
I've taken Introduction to Psychology twice.
我想我知道我在做什么
I think I know what I'm doing.
好 我得看的东西是什么
All right. What's this thing I had to see?
珍妮弗有个主意 她认为会有所帮助
Jennifer has an idea she thinks will help,
我得去忙一件事了
and I have to... go do something.
-这很奇怪 -你喜欢跟我去奇怪小镇的
- This is weird. - You love going to Weird Town with me.
我知道的
I know you do.
是的
Yeah, I do.
很好
Great.
你要解决对亚莉克莎的焦虑
You're gonna work through your anxiety about Alexa
通过尽力打这些抱枕
by hitting these pillows as hard as you can.
说真的 我没事
Honestly, I'm fine!
试试吧
Just try it once.
我不知道
I don't know.
感觉真棒
That felt good.
很好 如果你想继续 你可以
Good! Now, if you want to keep going, you can just--
好吧
Ok.
看起来你掌握诀窍了
OK, looks like you got the hang of it.
我能玩吗
Whoa! Can I play?
杰克 这是心理治疗 我不
Oh, no, Jack. This is therapy. I don't--
吃我一棒 斯宾塞
Take that, Spencer!
剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表