剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表
God's in a good mood.
留着票根吧 观众们
Save your stubs, folks.
你会想告诉你孙子你今晚来看了这场比赛
You'll want to tell your grandkids you were here tonight.
好啊 篮筐姐
Oh. Hey, Hoops.
教练
Coach.
你今天表现很棒
You were good out there today.
我很为你激动
I'm really excited for you.
知道吗 谁在乎格温妮·汤普森的想法
You know what? Who cares what Gwenny Thompson thinks?
不是那样
It's not that.
看你打篮球没起到我希望的作用
Watching you play didn't do what I hoped it would.
这让我更想念上球场
It made me miss being out there more than ever.
我只是得接受
I just have to accept
我会错过一些事
there are some things I'm gonna miss out on.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
但我还是想为你这样做
But I still want to do this for you.
不管发生了什么
No matter what happens,
我们都不能忽略最重要的事
we can't lose sight of the most important thing.
友谊
Friendship.
搞垮格温妮·汤普森
Taking Gwenny Thompson down.
你打算怎么搞垮格温妮·汤普森
So, how exactly do you plan on taking Gwenny down?
用我很棒的球技
Uh, duh! With my mad skills.
库珀持球 还剩三秒
Cooper has the ball! Three seconds left!
为了冠军
This is for the championship!
天钩
Skyhook!
碳烤炉点燃器
The charcoal lighter!
-天啊 -我们该进去了
- Oh, my God! - We should probably go in now.
肯定是泰勒·富兰克林 她看起来面色苍白
It's got to be Taylor Franklin. She looks so pale.
我听说是阿丽莎·布拉特曼
I heard it was Alisha Bratman.
她整个夏天都不在
She was gone all summer.
凯莉·布里特呢 她经常哭
But what about Kelly Blitt? She cries a lot.
两位 今天选拔赛 对吧
Oh. Hey, guys. Tryouts today, right?
听着 凯蒂 这是我的幸运腕带
Listen, Katie, these are my lucky wristbands.
-我不知道你是否 -谢谢
- I don't know if you-- - Thank you!
我也许该先洗洗
I probably should have washed them first.
不 没关系
No, they're... they're fine.
祝你好运
Well, good luck.
不公平
Hey, no fair!
篮筐姐能应付
Hoops can handle it.
-篮筐姐是谁 -谁在乎 我们是来给凯蒂加油的
-Who's Hoops? -Who cares? We're here for Katie.
继续比赛 库珀
Stay in the game, Cooper!
凯蒂那天没进篮球队
Katie didn't end up making the team that day.
但她绝对给大家留下了深刻印象
But she definitely made an impression.
吃瘪吧
Face!
是凯蒂 凯蒂得了癌症
It's Katie! Katie's the one who has cancer!
剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表