剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表
我知道化疗后 我会掉发
I knew my hair was going to come out with chemo,
但我不知道是在什么时候
but I just didn't know when.
那像是惊喜派对
It's kind of like a surprise party,
只不过礼物更少 秃头更多
only with less gifts and more bald.
现在怎么办
OK, what now?
你问我吗
You're asking me?
五分钟前 我可是有头发的
Five minutes ago, I had hair.
它是一缕缕地掉
It was falling out in chunks,
但我可没打算今晚就变成秃头范·迪塞尔
but I hadn't planned on going Vin Diesel tonight.
你的头感觉很奇怪吗
Whoa! Does your head feel weird?
好奇怪啊
So weird!
我们周四就上学了
We start school on Thursday,
如果我们去了火星 就没事了
which would be fine if we were on Mars.
一切还...
Is everything all...
妈妈咪呀
Holy mother of dragons!
亲爱的 我不知道你开始掉头发了
Honey, I didn't know your hair started coming out.
好了
Ok.
妈妈 我得呼吸
Mom... I might need to breathe.
我的美丽女儿
My beautiful girl.
谢天谢地你没遗传你♥爸♥爸的头
Thank God you didn't get your father's head.
我本会帮你的
I would have helped you.
我做了之后才知道我要这样做
I didn't know that I was doing it until I was doing it.
是凯蒂开始的
Katie kind of got things started.
凯蒂
Katie!
戴夫 你能信凯蒂为了亚莉克莎做了这事吗
Dave, can you believe Katie did this for Alexa?
是啊 我喜欢
Yeah, I-I like how it, uh...
这是我见过的最有爱的事
This is about the sweetest thing I have ever seen.
凯蒂
Katie?
我要回家了
Yeah, I'm gonna go home.
我想我的头发要留在这里了
And I guess my hair's gonna stay here.
亲爱的 别让头受凉了
Honey, don't let your head get cold,
好吗 或者脖子 或者是可爱的小耳朵
OK? Or your neck, or your cute little ears.
-我不冷 -你现在也许不冷
- I'm not cold. - You may not be cold now--
妈妈 我没事
Mom, I'm good.
爸爸 你没事吧
Dad, are you OK?
我觉得爸爸被我弄崩溃了
I think I broke Dad.
不 他来的时候就是这样
Hm. No, he came that way.
我还是难以置信凯蒂陪你剃了光头
I still cannot believe Katie did this with you.
太棒了 珍妮弗知道吗
It's amazing. Does Jennifer know?
我想她知道了
I think so.
亚莉克莎与凯蒂 第一季第二集
我记得规定是吃饭时不许玩手♥机♥
Hey, I thought the rule was no phones at the table?
抱歉 妈妈和我的
Oh, sorry. The training for the 10k
一万米训练今天开始
Mom and I are doing starts today.
我们报名了跑步活动 来为那事筹钱
You know, we signed up to run to raise money for... you know...
-白血病吗 -我已经说了你知道
- Leukemia? - Yeah, already said you knew.
-喂 -妈妈 别把我当个婴儿了
- Hey! - Mom, stop babying me.
除了看起来像是清洁先生
Except for looking like Mr. Clean,
我还和昨天一样
I'm the exact person I was yesterday.
我也是 喝你的奶吧
Well, so am I. Drink your milk.
爸爸 你能修好家里的浴室地漏吗
Dad, can you fix our shower drain?
我今早站在四英寸的水里
I stood in four inches of water this morning.
我就匆匆忙忙弄了弄头发
I had to do a rush job on my hair.
你能看出我没用护发素吗
Can you tell I didn't use conditioner?
我也是呢
Yeah, I didn't either.
你能看出吗
Can you tell?
抱歉 你知道我觉得你很棒的 莎莎
I'm sorry. You know I think you're awesome, Lex.
莱克斯·卢瑟[超人死敌] 我绝对要这样叫你
Oh, wow! Lex Luthor! I'm totally calling you that!
不可以
No, you're really not!
-典型的莱克斯·卢瑟 对吧 老爸 -嗯
- Classic Lex Luthor! Right, Dad? - Hm?
我得开始跑步了
Well, got to start my run.
-戴夫 -嗯
- Uh... Dave? - Hm?
-蛋 -对哦
- Eggs. - Oh, yeah.
真好吃
Mm! Yum!
我真为你骄傲
I am so proud of you.
你真勇敢
You are so brave.
谢谢
Thanks.
以后我还是会有女孩样儿的 是吧
I'll look like a girl again someday, won't I?
亲爱的
Oh, honey!
你现在就有女孩样儿啊
You look like a girl now.
美丽 贴心 超棒 美好的女孩
A beautiful, thoughtful, amazing, wonderful girl.
谢谢你 妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
还有点像是卡尔舅舅
And a little like your Uncle Carl.
杰克 你得别那样做了
Jack, you've got to stop doing that.
我没法习惯
I can't get used to it.
现在你知道你出生后我的感受了
Well, now you know how I felt when you were born.
我更喜欢你带上兜帽
I like it better when you have your hood on.
-我更喜欢你穿上裤子 -穿裤子 杰克
- I like it better when you have pants on. - Pants, Jack.
真烦
Oh, man!
凯蒂 我需要你一会儿带杰克去游戏商店
Oh, Katie, I need you to take Jack to the game store later.
外公给他买♥♥的电子游戏到了
That video game Grandpa bought him is in.
《终极僵尸》
Zombiegeddon!
我没事
I'm OK!
妈妈 我这样没法出去
Mom, I can't go out like this.
我得为夜校学习
Look, I have to study for my night class,
你晚上带你弟弟出去扔卫生纸
and you still haven't been punished for taking your brother
还没受到惩罚呢 这是双赢
toilet-papering in the night, so it's a win-win.
-谁赢了啊 -我啊 我没说清楚吗
- For who? - For me. Wasn't I clear about that?
你不能一直待在家里
You can't stay inside forever.
街对面的那个疯女人就是 她似乎很开心
The crazy lady across the street does and she seems happy.
是洛莉 她要我过去
Oh, Lori. She wants me to come over
好给你们找可爱的帽子
so we can find cute things for you girls to wear on your heads.
亚莉克莎 她想让我过去
Oh, Alexa. She wants to come over
因为洛莉在给我们
because Lori's driving her crazy
找可爱的帽子 这把她逼疯了
finding cute things for us to wear on our heads.
不适合你
Not you.
不适合你
Not you.
谁都不适合
Not anyone.
我们得想想办法
Well, we have to figure something out.
96小时后 我们就要去上学了 而我们没计划
We have 96 hours until we start school and we don't have a plan.
知道吗 我们让秃头变得酷吧
You know what? Let's make bald cool.
好啊
Yeah.
我不在乎大家看到我们这样
I don't care who sees us like this.
-汉娜和里根要求视频通话 -不 我们是秃头
- Hannah and Reagan on FaceTime. - No! We're bald!
你想去假发商店吗
You want to go to the wig store?
真糟糕
So bad.
去假发商店的路上有假发商店吗
Is there a wig store on the way to the wig store?
亚莉克莎 凯蒂跟你说了《终极僵尸》到了吗
Hey, Alexa, did Katie tell you Zombiegeddon was in?
亲爱的
Oh, sweetie.
我们不聊你的事
We don't talk about you.
你因为癌症秃头了吗 -杰克
- You're bald because of your cancer? - Jack!
没关系
No, it's OK.
不是因为癌症
Not because of the cancer,
是因为杀死癌症的药物
but because of the medicine that kills the cancer.
那也会杀死头发
It also kills the hair.
你吃了那药吗
And you took that medicine?
吃了很多 现在还在吃
A lot of it. I still do.
所以秃头意味着你吃了药
So being bald means you took your medicine
你的癌症被杀死了吗
and that means your cancer's getting killed?
差不多吧
Pretty much.
太棒了
That is awesome.
所以我们留着他
See, that's why we keep him.
杰克
Hey, Jack.
卢卡斯 天啊
Lucas. Oh, my God!
妈妈在找你们
Mom was looking for you guys.
-凯蒂呢 -在衣柜里
- Where's Katie? - In the closet.
好啊 卢卡斯
Hey, Lucas.
凯蒂 你在里面做什么呢
Hey, Katie. What are you doing in there?
引体向上
Chin-ups.
七 八
Seven... eight...
剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表