剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表
你们不要庆祝吗
Aren't you gonna celebrate?
不
No.
你是个很棒的主人
You've been a wonderful host.
走吧 杰克 当个有风度的赢家
Let's go, Jack. Let's be gracious winners.
-谢谢你 -不 戴夫 是谢谢你
- Thank you. - No, Dave, thank you.
小熊队获胜了
Cubbies win!
小熊队 小熊队
Cubs! Cubs! Cubs!
我们做到了
Whoo! We made it!
格温妮要崩溃了
Gwenny is ready to break.
再来一个恶作剧就能让她忍♥无可忍♥
One more prank will push her over the edge.
我只用你帮我望风
And I just need you to be my lookout.
恶作剧是什么
Ooh! So, what's the prank?
我
I...
要毁掉
am going to destroy...
格温妮的照片日裙子
Gwenny's picture-day dress.
瞧
There!
-就这样吗 -现在上面没领带了
- That's it? - It won't tie at the top now!
现在我把裙子塞回她的储物柜
OK, now I slip it back in her locker
再用亚莉克莎的口吻写张便条 说是自己做的
with a fake note I wrote from Alexa, taking credit.
现状恢复了 亚莉克莎高兴了
Status quo restored, Alexa happy.
这恶作剧并不需要望风的
OK, this prank doesn't require a lookout.
连你都不需要
It barely requires you.
这是个很棒的恶作剧
OK, this is a great prank,
每当人们谈论恶作剧时 就会说到这事
and will be talked about wherever people talk about pranks.
我去拿假便条 不不
OK, get my fake note. Oh, no, no, no.
不不不
No, no, no, no!
不
No!
不 拜托
No! Come on!
还给我
Give it back!
不 不
Oh, no! No, no, no.
不 不
No! No, no, no.
不 不 恶作剧好糟糕
No. No! Pranks are awful!
为什么人们喜欢这样
Then why do people like this?
我
I...
不敢
cannot...
相信她
believe her!
我不忍♥了
Oh, I'm so done!
别他妈惹格温妮·欧内斯廷·汤普森
Do not mess with Gwyneth Ernestine Thompson!
出什么事了
What happened?
这个嘛
Well...
我有一个好消息和一个坏消息
...I have good news and bad news.
好消息是格温妮又恨你了
Good news is Gwenny hates you again.
真的吗 太棒了
Seriously? That's awesome!
是的
Yes, yes.
当你听到坏消息时 要记得这一点
And um... And keep that in mind when you hear the bad news.
她有这么恨你
This is how much she hates you again.
天啊
Oh, my God!
等等 下节课我就得拍照了
Wait, I-I have to take my photo next period!
我知道 我会拖住摄像师
I know. I'll stall the photographer.
我可以报假火警
I-I can call in a fake fire.
我放火
I'll set a fire!
淡定点
Whoa, now!
我得给妈妈打电♥话♥
I have to call my mom.
也许她能在那之前给我弄顶新假发
Maybe she can get a new wig before then.
凯蒂
Katie!
希望我妈妈能及时赶来 我们只有五分钟时间了
I hope my mom makes it. We only have five minutes left.
难以置信我对你做了这种事
I can't believe I did this to you.
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
你用恶作剧让格温妮恢复了正常 而你讨厌恶作剧
You got Gwenny back to normal by doing a prank, which you hate.
你为我这样做了
And you did it for me.
你太棒了
You're amazing.
也有点吓人
And a little scary.
谢谢
Thank you.
快啊 妈妈
Come on, Mom.
让开 刚做好的假发
Make way! Hot wig!
一顶刚做好的假发要通过
Got a hot wig coming through!
-开门 -好
- Door! - Got it!
你赶到了
Oh, you made it!
是啊 等等 发生什么事了
Yeah. Wait, so what happened to you?
爸爸怎么了
What happened to Dad?
杰克是个混♥蛋♥
Jack's a jerk.
-谢谢你俩 -嗯
- Hey, thank you both. -Yeah.
-好 -好
- Ok. - Ok.
-又是个小熊队的粉丝啊 -我不是小熊队的粉丝
- Hey, another Cubs fan-- - No, I am not a Cubs fan!
我讨厌小熊队
I hate the Cubs!
别看着我了
Stop looking at me!
-好吧 -我得跟他一起回家了
- OK. - I've got to go home with him.
你知道我有多努力对你友好吗
You know how hard I was trying to be nice to you?
-但你就是没法保持那样 -因为那不是你
- But you just couldn't let it be. - Because it wasn't you.
唯一比你更烂的就是虚伪的你
And the only thing worse than you is a fake you.
恭喜
Well, congratulations.
生病没让你有一点变化
Being sick hasn't changed you a bit.
你跟之前完全一样
You are exactly the same person as you were before.
谢谢
Thank you.
不用谢
You're welcome.
-你欠我一条裙子 -你欠我一顶假发
- You owe me a dress. - You owe me a wig.
亚莉克莎·门多萨 下一个是你
Alexa Mendoza, you're next.
好 准备好了吗
OK. Ready?
听我倒数
On my count.
一 二
One... two...
知道吗 我需要等会
You know what? I need a second.
没人正常对待你时
It's hard to feel like yourself
你很难感觉正常
when no one treats you like yourself.
我是得了癌症 但我还是我
I may have been a girl with cancer, but I was still me.
这两点都是真的
Both things were true.
我看起来就是这样
And this is what I looked like.
我差点忘了
Oh, and I almost forgot,
这根本不是那年最难忘的照片
that wasn't even the most memorable photo that year.
剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表