剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表
贾斯汀 我感觉我不该说这话
Justin, I feel like I shouldn't have to say this.
你炸掉了死星
You blow up the Death Star!
还有人想分享跟电子游戏无关的东西吗
Anyone have anything to share that is non-video-game-related?
-我来说 -梅根
- I'll go. - Megan.
我最近做了个很奇怪的梦
I've been having this weird dream lately.
那是在除夕 我打扮好参加一场很棒的派对
It's New Year's Eve and I'm all dressed up at this great party.
到了午夜
And then, at midnight,
我的美丽的裙子就变成了病号♥服
my beautiful dress just turns into a hospital gown,
我长回来的所有头发就消失了
and all the hair I've grown back just disappears.
像是个很奇怪的灰姑娘的故事
It's like a really weird Cinderella story.
我跟亚莉克莎聊过这事 这有帮助
I talked to Alexa about it and it helped.
-谢谢 -你也帮了我
- Thanks. - Well, you helped me, too.
比如说我学校的同学们发现这事后
Like when I told you about how weird it was
情况有多尴尬
when everybody found out at my school.
我想知道我回去后会是什么样
I wonder what it will be like when I go back.
我不吊你胃口了 会很奇怪
I'll save you the suspense: it will be weird.
-不是有人送你送金鱼了吗 -是啊
- Didn't somebody get you a goldfish? - Yeah.
但是很值得
But it's worth it.
我很高兴我能去上学 跟我的朋友们待在一起
I'm so glad I get to go to school and be with my friends,
特别是我最好的朋友凯蒂
especially my best friend, Katie.
-凯蒂 -就是布伦达
- Katie? - Yeah, Brenda.
贾斯汀 你会没事的
Justin, you'll be fine.
如果人们以奇怪的眼神看你
And if people give you weird looks,
那也许只是你的确很奇怪
you can take comfort in knowing
知道这点或许能让你好受些
it might just be because you are weird.
是的
True.
我怀念这样
I miss this.
我都忘记了
I forgot what it's like to
待在了解做梦 医院和外貌的
be around people who understand the dreams,
人的身边是什么样了
and the hospitals and the looks.
你们比别人更能理解
You guys get it like no one else can.
凯蒂
Katie?
无视我
Uh... J-Just... Just ignore me.
我不在这里
Yeah. I'm not here.
你没看见我
You don't see me.
我要走了
I'm gonna go.
马上回来
I'll be right back.
亚莉克莎该跟那个疯女孩独处吗
Should Alexa be alone with that crazy girl?
凯蒂 等等
Katie, wait!
我有好多问题 但我要先问 你还好吗
I've got so many questions, but I'm gonna start with: are you OK?
不好 我很疯狂 嫉妒 是个糟糕的朋友
No. No, I-I'm crazy and jealous and a bad friend.
我感受到了你嫉妒梅根
I sort of got the feeling that you were jealous of Megan,
但我没意识到有这么
but I didn't realize it was this...
激烈
intense.
你躲在了橱柜里
You hid in a closet.
是啊
Yeah, I did.
但至少现在我明白了你为什么和梅根那么亲密
But... at least now I understand why you're so close with Megan.
她理解你经历的事 而我永远做不到
She gets what you're going through in a way that I never will.
我讨厌那样
And I hate that.
凯蒂
Katie.
你理解我另外的一切
You get everything else about me
而别人都做不到
that no one ever will.
很高兴我们不分享这些
And I'm glad we don't share this.
我不希望你参与这个俱乐部
It's not a club I ever want you to be a part of.
好吧
Yeah.
但我还是需要凯蒂的抱抱
But I still need my Katie hugs.
天啊 抱歉我变得那么疯狂
Gosh, I'm sorry I got so crazy.
变得吗
"Got"?
凯蒂·库珀 我难以置信
Katie Cooper! I don't believe this!
我爱你 得走了
OK, I love you. Got to go!
当你找到了跟我和凯蒂
When you find something as special
拥有的一样特别的友谊时
as the friendship Katie and I have,
你就会拼尽一切保护它
you protect it with everything you've got.
没什么能分开我们
Nothing can break us.
戏剧不行 另一个朋友也不行
Not a play or another friend.
癌症也绝对不行
And definitely not cancer.
剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表