剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表
过去六个月里 大家都在照顾我
For the past six months, everyone had been taking care of me,
所以感恩节是我感激他们的机会
so Thanksgiving was my chance to thank them...
通过全靠我自己做一顿晚餐
by cooking dinner all by myself.
当然也包括凯蒂
Which, of course, includes Katie.
感恩节快乐 汤姆
Happy Thanksgiving, Tom.
晚餐会很棒的
Dinner is gonna be perfect.
我知道他没头 但我认为他听见我了
I know he doesn't have a head, but I think he heard me.
开始吧 汤姆
OK, let's do this, Tom.
那是他的屁♥股♥
That's his butt.
我认为他还是听见我了
I think he still heard me.
我的日程安排进行得很顺利
My schedule is going perfectly.
晚餐四点整开始
Dinner is at four o'clock, sharp.
你的日程安排上
Hey, any time on your schedule
有空回答我你为什么拒绝了迪伦吗
to finally answer my question about why you said no to Dylan?
让我看看
Hm. Let's see.
绿豆 南瓜派 填料
"Green beans, pumpkin pie, stuffing."
没迪伦 抱歉
No "Dylan." Sorry.
我尊重你的隐私
Hey, I respect your privacy,
但汤姆需要答案
but Tom needs answers.
好吧 汤姆 我就说一次
OK, Tom. I'll say it just this once.
迪伦邀请我去舞会只是因为他为我觉得难过
Dylan only asked me to the dance because he feels sorry for me.
-我不认为 -这是私人对话 凯蒂
- I don't think-- - This is a private conversation, Katie.
两位
Hey, guys.
你起得好早啊
You're up early.
我去买♥♥咖啡了
I went to get coffee.
又一杯扔进垃圾桶的咖啡
Oh, another coffee in the trash.
看来你在那个太酷了不适合你的
Looks like another fail with
新咖啡师那里又失败了吧
the new barista who's way too cool for you.
谁 什么
Th-The who? The what?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你真觉得她太酷了不适合我吗
You really think she's too cool for me?
当然不是啦
Of course not!
但是也对
But also yes.
发生什么事了
What happened?
我点了饮料 她给了我
I ordered my drink and she gave it to me.
然后她说 下一位
And then she said, "Next."
她真可怕
She's horrible!
凯蒂 你的头发真的长出来了
Whoa! Katie, your hair's really coming in.
看起来不错
Looks good.
谢谢
Thanks!
顺便说一下 我可不会太酷
I'll never be too cool, just FYI.
我爸爸在过来的路上了 我真是迫不及待
Ooh, my dad's on his way! I can't wait.
我们好久没见了
It's been so long.
真想知道他会怎么看我
I wonder what he'll think of me.
我在说什么呢 他会印象深刻的
Ah, what am I saying? He'll be so impressed.
我在做感恩节晚餐呢
I mean, I'm making Thanksgiving dinner!
是吗
Are you?
是啊 剥剥皮 我得走了
Oh, yes, I am. Peel, peel, and now I have to go.
但我会回来帮你做你自己要做的事
But I'll be back to help you do this all by yourself.
大家都准备好了吗
All right, are we ready to do this thing?
不 你说过让我做一顿饭的
Nope. You said you would let me do all the cooking.
我还以为我的意思是我们
Oh. I thought "Me" Meant "We."
我只是想确保你没有做太多事 亲爱的
I want to make sure you're not taking on too much, honey.
是啊
Right.
不是因为你讨厌
Not because you hate the idea
别人在做感恩节晚餐这个主意
of someone else cooking Thanksgiving dinner?
不是啦
No! No!
别说傻话了 不 给你
Don't be ridiculous. No. Here.
谢谢
Thanks.
-妈妈 你得放手 -我想的 我只是不想
- Mom, you have to let go. - I-I want to, I just don't want to.
我是想为大家做件好事
I'm trying to do a nice thing for everybody.
你真贴心
And that's so sweet of you and...
你力气真大
you are so strong!
快放手
J-Just let go!
好吧
OK, fine!
好吧
Fine.
我要告诉你 等外婆来了
I'm just gonna let you know that when Grandma gets here
她会过来试图指挥你做一切
she's gonna come in and try to tell you how to do everything.
有一年我让她给浴室贴壁纸
One year, I had her wallpaper the bathroom
就为了让她离开厨房♥
just to keep her out of the kitchen.
外婆和我不是那样的
Yeah, Grandma and I aren't like that.
好吧 如果你有什么需要 就告诉我
OK. Just let me know if you need anything.
你有什么需要吗
Do you need anything?
我可以的
I've got this.
好 你♥爸♥爸来了
All right. Oh, that's your dad.
他回商店去买♥♥了一点东西
He went back to the store to get a few extra things.
-好吧 -嗯
- Fine. All right. - Yeah.
-爸爸 -怎么了
- Dad? - Yeah?
爸爸 你知道我们只有十个人 是吧
Dad, you know there are only ten of us, right?
知道 十个人
Right, ten of us.
还有一周的剩菜
Well, and a week of leftovers.
剩菜可不会就这样剩
Leftovers don't just happen.
你怎么不知道
How do you not know...
她怎么不知道
How does she not know that?
-我总是做三倍食谱的量 -三倍
- I always triple the recipes. - Triple?
你知道你♥爸♥爸对感恩节的态度
You know how your dad is about Thanksgiving.
感恩节
Thanksgiving!
-我去拿剩下的 -剩下的
- I'll go get the rest. - The rest?
好吧 我就把食谱都乘以三
OK. I'll just multiply by three
把晚餐推迟30分钟
and push back dinner 30 minutes.
现在晚餐四点半好
Dinner is now at 4:30.
四点半吗
Four-thirty?
亚莉克莎与凯蒂 第一季第十集
爸爸的生活很刺♥激♥
Dad's life is so exciting.
上个月他在刚果拯救大象
Last month he was in the Congo, saving elephants,
现在他在墨西哥拯救棱皮龟
and now he's in Mexico, saving leatherback turtles.
我在烘干机后面救了仓鼠
Well, I saved that hamster from behind the dryer.
我是个安静的英雄
I'm more of a quiet hero.
过去两年里发生了好多事
So much has happened over the last two years.
我们的通话很短
Our phone calls are so short.
我迫不及待跟他进行真正的谈话了
I just can't wait to have a real conversation with him.
你♥爸♥爸不会来待太久
You know, your dad's not gonna be here that long.
别对这次拜访施加太大的压力
Don't put too much pressure on the visit.
我对你弟弟也这样说的
I gave your brother the same speech.
这会是爸爸最棒的一次拜访
This is going to be the best visit with Dad ever!
也许没听进去
May not have sunk in.
爸爸总是给我带惊喜 你觉得会是蛇吗
Dad always brings a surprise. Do you think it will be a snake?
肯定是蛇
Oh, I bet it's a snake.
-必须是蛇 -不会是蛇的
- It's got to be a snake! - It's not going to be a snake.
最好别是蛇
It better not be a snake.
我去开门
I'll get it!
真酷
That's so cool!
下蹲
Lower bridge!
-你们好啊 -爸爸
- Hi, guys! - Dad!
等等
Wait a minute.
打扰了先生 你见过我儿子杰克吗
Excuse me, sir, have you seen my son, Jack?
一个小家伙 大概这么高
A little squirt, about this big.
是我 我长大了
It's me! I've grown!
我的声音更低沉了
My voice is getting deeper
我可以一次往嘴里塞四条炸鱼排
and I can fit four fish sticks in my mouth at once!
听起来是个挑战
Sounds like a challenge to me.
-爸爸 -鼻屎球
-Hi, Dad! -Hi, Booger.
你的确剃了头发
Wow, you did shave your head.
是啊 但现在长出来了
Yeah, yeah, but it's really coming back in.
但亚莉克莎还没长出头发 因为化疗
But Alexa doesn't have any yet, because of the chemo.
真惨 你真是个好朋友
That's rough. You're a really good friend.
-我能许愿吗 -那其实不是...
- Can I make a wish? - Oh, that's not really a th--
我的愿望成真了 我有两个超棒的小孩
My wish came true! I have two amazing kids!
我们出现了
Poof! Here we are!
珍妮弗 你气色不错
Hey, Jennifer. You look good.
剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表