剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表
我父母要带卢卡斯周末去参观大学
My parents were taking Lucas on a weekend college visit,
这意味着整座房♥子只有我一个人
which meant I would have the entire house to myself,
没有规矩 没有父母
which meant no rules, no parents...
没有宵禁 没有午睡
...no curfews, no naps.
没有做坏事
No doing anything bad.
我以为我可以偷偷加进去
I thought I could sneak that in there.
不 这周末家里会乐翻天的
No, this weekend is gonna be out of control at Casa Fundoza!
并不会
No, it's not!
因为家里关门了
Because Casa Fundoza is cloza.
你要住在隔壁
You're staying next door.
拜托 妈妈 你可以信任我们
Come on, Mom. You can trust us.
甜心 知道吗
Oh, sweetheart, you know,
接下来24个小时你可以继续对珍妮弗扯谎
you can tell your lies to Jennifer for the next 24 hours.
卢卡斯 我们17点必须到机场
Lucas, we have to be at the airport at 17:00 hours!
-你就不能说5点吗 -你知道我不能
- Can you just say five o'clock? - You know I can't.
-爸爸 你心情不错 -那当然
- Dad, you're in a good mood. - Why wouldn't I be?
我们要去美国空军学院
We are going to the United States Air Force Academy,
卢卡斯很快要在那里
where Lucas will soon spend
度过他人生最快乐的时光 就像我一样
the happiest days of his life, just like I did.
当然这要除去我和你妈妈结婚那天
Except for the day I married your mom.
还有我孩子们出生的那天 还有...
And the days my kids were born, and...
没了 就这么多
No, that's it.
-嗨 -嗨 珍
- Hey. - Oh, hey, Jen.
听着 你收到我给你邮件的亚莉克莎注意事项了吗
Listen, did you get Alexa's list of reminders I emailed you?
我知道你正忙着学习
I know you're swamped with studying.
一切都在我的掌控中
I've got everything under control.
去享受你们的周年之旅吧
Just go and enjoy your anniversary trip.
是大学之旅
It's a college trip.
谢天谢地 我不用给你买♥♥礼物了
Oh, thank God. I don't have to buy you a present.
别担心 我会照做的
Don't worry. I am on top of this.
健康食物 数学家教 晚上不能外出
"Healthy food, math tutor, not going out at night."
什么 晚上不能外出
What? "Not going out at night"?
拜托 只有一晚
Come on, it's one night,
珍妮弗没必要担心你在哪
and Jennifer doesn't need to be worried about where you are.
她通过课程的希望渺茫
She's gonna be studying really, really hard
要想通过就必须刻苦学习
if she has a prayer of passing these classes.
洛莉
Lori!
不不 这是我对她说的原话
No, no. That's exactly what I told her.
好了 门多萨 准备好接受检查了吗 立正
OK, Mendoza. Ready for inspection? Ten-hut!
肯定是块上军校的材料
Definitely Academy material.
我听说你♥爸♥爸是我们最好的学员之一
I understand your dad was one of our finest.
他是这样告诉我的 长官
So he tells me, sir!
稍息 门多萨
At ease, Mendoza.
你的兜帽衫呢
Hey, w-where's your hoodie?
是啊 你不想和爸爸穿套装吗
Yeah, don't you want to be twinsies with Dad?
是啊 你不想吗
Yeah, don't you?
在我包里 我不想弄脏它 留着见上校时穿
It's in my bag. I'm keeping it fresh for when I meet the colonel.
-拍上级马屁 -嗯
- Kissing up to authority. - Mm-hm.
-我把你教得很好 -嗯
- I've taught you well. Ha-ha! - Mm-hm.
好了 周末愉快
All right. Well, have a good weekend.
亲爱的 别做我知道你想做的事
Honey, don't do anything that I know you're thinking about doing.
-为珍妮弗乖点 好吗 -好
- Be good for Jennifer, all right? - OK.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you, too.
好好玩
Have fun!
有我在 你不用担心
I got this. Don't you give it a second thought.
我才没有忘记你们 走吧
Ha-ha! I didn't forget you guys. Come on.
等等
Hey, hold up.
我在邀请汉娜和里根今晚来过夜
I'm inviting Hannah and Reagan to sleep over tonight.
我妈妈得学习
Oh, uh, my mom has to study.
我没说去你家啊
I didn't say your house.
已经开始了 不是吗
It's started, hasn't it?
亚莉克莎与凯蒂 第一季第十一集
但你家里不能去
Uh... But your house is off limits.
好 我最远可以去树那里 但到此为止了
Uh... OK, I'll go as far as the tree, but that is it.
好 但我肯定不会越过这里
OK, but I am definitely not going past here.
好吧 这就是我的底线
All right, this is where I draw the line.
好 我越线了
OK, I am stepping over the line,
但这不意味着底线不在那里
but that does not mean that the line is not there.
等等 好吧 我们在做什么
Wait. OK, what are we doing?
想做什么都行
Whatever we want.
过去六个月 我一直被规矩限制
For the last six months, all I've had is rules.
所以今晚
So tonight we're going to
我们要拿出通灵板 玩真心话大冒险
break out the Ouija board, play truth or dare,
玩化妆大变身 熬一整夜 然后看日出
do makeovers and stay up all night and watch the sun come up.
拜托 我真的很需要这个
Come on, I really need this.
还有这个
And this.
-你加入吗 -好的
- Are you in? - OK.
我加入
I'm in.
迪伦过来辅♥导♥你时怎么办
What about when Dylan comes over for tutoring?
我取消了
I canceled it.
真的吗
Really?
因为你拒绝了舞会邀请后
Oh, because you've been avoiding him
一直在躲着他吗
since you said no to the dance?
不是 因为今晚是女孩之夜
No. Because tonight is girls' night,
迪伦不是女孩
and Dylan didn't make the cut.
再说了 你 我 汉娜和里根会一起去舞会
Besides, you, me, Hannah and Reagan are all going to the dance together.
对啊 当她们来时
Oh, yeah! OK, when they come over,
我们可以聊聊到时候穿什么
we can talk about what we're going to wear.
在谁家见面
Whose house we're gonna meet at.
练习我们的舞步
Practice our moves.
好吧 不是这个舞步
OK, not that one.
等等 如果我妈妈今晚找我们 我们怎么办
Wait. What do we do tonight if my mom looks for us?
不成问题
Not a problem.
亚莉克莎给了我糖果棒 让我在你房♥门口放哨
Alexa gave me a candy bar to stand guard by your room,
所以如果妈妈叫你
so when Mom calls for you...
我就告诉你 收到了吗
I can let you know. Copy that?
收到
Copy that.
杰克 我现在不能玩 我祖母来了
Jack? I can't play now. My grandma's here.
收到 凯尔
Copy that, Kyle.
这是我朋友凯尔的
These are my friend Kyle's.
别弄坏了
Do not break them.
-好的 杰克 回到岗位吧 -收到
- OK, Jack, back to your post. - Copy that!
这不会烦人的
Well, that's not gonna get annoying.
你什么时候拉杰克下水了
When did you get Jack on board?
昨晚
Last night.
我不会让任何事阻碍到今晚
I wasn't gonna let anything get in the way of tonight.
我的后备计划都有后备计划
I have backup plans for my backup plans.
女孩之夜现在开始
Girls' night starts now!
好耶 一 准备好了吗
Oh, yeah! And one... Are you ready?
三
And three!
四 五
And four! And five!
迪伦来了
Dylan's here.
什么 不 我取消了
What? No, I canceled!
好吧 但有一个戴着眼镜
OK, but there's a guy with glasses
拿着数学书的男人在和妈妈一起向凯蒂房♥间走
and a math book heading to Katie's room with Mom.
亚莉克莎 迪伦来了
Alexa, Dylan's here!
-你没收到我的短♥信♥吗 -我收到了
- So, you didn't get my text? - No, I did.
-你没读我短♥信♥吗 -我读了
- So, you didn't read my text? - No, I did.
但你妈妈告诉我如果你说取消 无视就好
Just your mom told me to ignore it if you canceled this, so...
今晚不是很合适
Well, tonight's not really a good night.
她也让我无视这话
She said to ignore that, too.
我和大家一样喜欢尴尬的沉默
Well, I love an awkward silence as much as anybody...
但是 我必须
but... I've got to...
好吧
Yeah.
-你想谈谈吗 -代数吗
- So, do you want to talk about it? - Algebra?
是的 当然
Yeah, sure.
上周我们学了二次方程式
So, last week we were working on quadratic equations,
本周我们要...
and this week we're...
从窗户爬出去
climbing out the window.
好 现在我知道怎么闯入你们两家了
OK, so, now that I know how to break in to both of your houses...
剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表