剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表
虽然我好看
Even though I am.
我觉得你不可能拍难看的...
I don't think you could take a bad pic-- Ah! Whoa!
你为什么这样笑
Why are you smiling like that?
我拍照时就这样笑
That's my picture smile.
你的情况像是处在"谁放屁了"和"我得放屁"之间
It's somewhere between, "Who farted?" And, "I have to fart."
我不能又有一张搞砸的年鉴照片
I cannot have another busted yearbook photo.
我需要你帮我拍拍我在练习的新微笑
I need you to help me test new smiles I've been working on.
是啊
Sure.
真棒
Oh, yes!
真不错
Ooh! These look so good!
你会喜欢这张的
Ooh, you're gonna love that one.
真棒
Yeah, and great.
拍完了
And we're done.
效果怎么样
Ooh! So, how did they turn out?
都是我的自♥拍♥
They were all selfies of me.
超可爱的
And they were super cute.
欢迎来到瑞格利球场 收看今天的...
Welcome to Wrigley Field for today's...
比赛开始了
OK! Game time!
加油 国民队
Let's go, Nats!
小熊队死定了
Cubs are going down!
和芝加哥小熊队
...and the Chicago Cubs.
我知道这是最后一刻 但我们的电视坏了
Hi! Uh... I know it's last minute, but our TV broke.
我们能在这里看季后赛吗
Any chance we could watch the play-offs here?
可以啊 进来吧
Absolutely! Come on in.
来 小熊队 加油
Let's go, Cubs! Yeah!
我忘了他们家电视比我们家更好了
I forgot how much better their TV is than ours.
我们像是在百思买♥♥
It's like we're in Best Buy.
自♥制♥鳄梨酱
Oh, homemade guacamole!
那是小蟹肉饼吗
And are those mini crab cakes?
洛莉 我忘记和你说那事了
Uh... Lori, I forgot to talk to you about that thing.
你为什么告诉他们可以跟我看电视
Why did you tell them they can watch with me?
我现在可以说话了吗
Oh, am I allowed to talk now?
他们是我们的朋友
They're our friends.
他们是小熊队粉丝
They're Cubs fans!
你要告诉一个八岁小孩
So you're gonna tell an eight-year-old boy
他不能看棒球比赛吗
he can't watch a baseball game?
我还希望你去说呢
I was hoping you would.
加油 小熊队
Let's go, Cubbies!
杰克 我们在门多萨家里
Now, Jack, we're at the Mendozas' house,
如果戴夫想支持一个
and if Dave wants to root for a team
在任何方面都落后的队伍
that is inferior in every way,
我们得尊重那点
we have to respect that.
0比1
It's 0-1.
好球 你瞎了吗
Strike? Are you blind?
你把电视送回商店了吗
So, have you taken the TV into the shop, or--
戴夫
Dave.
挺好的
This is nice.
今早门卫问我
The janitor this morning asked me
走廊是否够暖和
if the hallways were warm enough
然后给了我一件失物招领处的毛衣
and then gave me a sweater from the lost-and-found.
毛衣挺好的 我收下了 但这还是...
It was nice and I kept it, but still...
真遗憾
I'm sorry.
但往好的方面看
But on the plus side,
现在人们知道我剃头发的原因后
now that people know why I shaved my head,
我看起来像是个真英雄了
I'm looking like a real hero.
亚莉克莎
Alexa.
格温妮
Gwenny.
你用爪子爬的时候怎么那么安静啊
How do you walk so quietly on those claws?
真好笑 我给你准备了礼物
LOL! I got you something.
-这最好是一袋蛇 -你真搞笑
- This had better be a bag of snakes. - You're so funny!
我知道你没法去打篮球
I know how hard it must have been not
这对你来说有多艰难
being able to go out for basketball,
所以我给你做了这件球衣
so I had this made for you.
我们希望你记住
We want you to remember...
你永远都是我们心里的组织后卫
you'll always be the point guard of our hearts.
-真好 -好
- That's nice. - Nice?
这是同情球衣
It's a sympathy jersey!
咱俩互相为敌
You're my enemy and I'm yours.
所以帮咱俩一个忙 别演了
So do us both a favor: drop the act,
回到你平常的糟糕自我
and just go back to your normal horrible self.
小可怜
Aw! Poor thing.
我在这里让你压力很大 我走了
Me being here is causing you stress, so I'll go.
享受球衣吧
Enjoy the jersey.
我不会的
Yeah, I won't!
这很蠢 我讨厌它
You know, I-it's stupid and I hate it!
这玩意儿是什么做的啊
What is this thing made of?
我需要一部分学校生活回归正常
I need some part of my school life to be normal,
那部分得是格温妮
and that part is going to be Gwenny.
-你知道我要带回来什么吗 -针织暖腿套吗
- So you know what I'm gonna bring back? - Leg warmers?
恶作剧大战
The prank war.
不 别是恶作剧大战啊
Oh, no, not the prank war.
不 我是在帮格温妮的忙
No, I'm doing Gwenny a favor.
她对我好时太痛苦了
OK, she's miserable being nice to me.
现在我们得想出很多恶作剧了吗
So now we have to think up a bunch of pranks?
想出
"Think up"?
卢克斯恶作剧 妈妈恶作剧
OK. "Lucas pranks, Mom pranks."
-这里 格温妮 -等等
- Oh, here, "Gwenny." - Oh, wait.
我看到了自己的名字吗
Did I see my name on there?
那是另一个凯蒂
That's... a different Katie.
凭借内场安全打 追平分成为可能
And with that infield hit, that puts the tying run in the hold...
但是第九局的下半局有两人出局
But there are two outs here in the bottom of the ninth.
比分是5比1 国民队领先4分
5-1, our score. Nationals are up by four.
埃弗斯是二垒的跑垒员 斯坦菲尔德
Evers is now the runner in second base. Steinfeld...
我们的客人想再要一盒果汁
Our guest would like another juice box.
在棒球场 第七局后你就被拦截了
You know at the ballpark, they cut you off after the seventh inning.
妈妈
Hey, Mom.
看看我的新微笑
Check out this new smile.
我称之为十月寒冷
I call it "October Chill."
这不是你的最棒表现
Yeah, not your best.
表情不错啊 谁放了屁
Nice face. Who farted?
亲爱的 我真是不懂
Honey, I just don't get it.
你很帅啊
You're so handsome.
我知道
I know.
不管我做什么
No matter what I do,
最后看起来都是某种森林动物
I come out looking like some kind of forest animal.
你得继续努力
OK, well, you've got to keep working at it,
因为你成长时
because as you go through life,
需要特别的笑来应对每个场合
you need a special smile for every occasion.
这是我的圣诞微笑
This is my Christmas smile.
这是我的过山车笑
This is my roller coaster smile.
没错 杰克 感觉如何
That's right, Jack! How does it taste?
这是"你♥爸♥爸
And this is my "Your father
在跟一个八岁小孩吵架"的笑
is fighting with an eight-year-old" Smile.
每一个垒上都有跑垒员
They do have the bases loaded.
快球 投出了 很高 会不会...
Fastball... Swung on. It's up high. Is it gonna get...
-加油 加油 -不 不
- Come on, come on, come on! - No, no, no!
这将清空垒
And that will clear the bases!
真棒
Yes!
二垒追平分
Tying run on second!
埃弗斯得分了 斯坦菲尔德得分了 钱斯来了
Evers has scored. Steinfeld has scored. Here comes Chance.
就这样 比分是5比4
And just like that, it's 5-4!
杰克
Now, Jack...
杰克
Jack!
我们谈过的
We talked about this.
我们被邀请来这里 作为戴夫的客人观看比赛
We've been invited to watch the game here as guests of Dave.
-我们该感激他的慷慨大方 -谢谢
- We should appreciate his generosity. - Thank you.
不用谢 鹰嘴豆泥没了
You're very welcome, and you're out of hummus.
我就吃个小卷饼吧
I-I'll just... I'll have a mini taco instead.
第一球 他挥棒了 球慢悠悠往右边飞去
He swings at the first pitch, a lazy fly ball to the right...
-接住 接住 -飞过去了
- Catch it! Catch it! Catch it! - It's going! It's going!
剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表