剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表
我知道那种感受
I know what that feels like.
是吗
You do?
我的一些同事也在无视我
Well, some of my co-workers have been ignoring me.
但也许是因为我的同事都是海龟
But maybe it's because all my co-workers are turtles.
爸爸 我在认真和你聊天呢
Dad, I was trying to have a real conversation.
我只是在找乐子
I was just having fun.
但所有事并非一直都要有趣
Not everything has to be fun all the time.
你这态度肯定没趣 鼻屎球
Not with that attitude, Booger.
爸爸 我会找到你的
Dad, I'm gonna find you!
我不能让那事发生 我得躲起来了
I cannot let that happen. Got to hide.
当然了
Of course you do.
你总是很擅长躲藏
You've always been great at hiding.
不管你准备好了没 我都来了
Ready or not, here I come!
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad?
我知道你在哪了
Oh, I know where you are.
我真擅长这游戏
I am really good at this!
比赛不错啊
You're having a good game.
重点是罐子放在哪
It's all about the can placement.
-我拿走吧 -等等
-I'll take that. -Wait!
-开始抛踢球了 -很好
- The kick is up... -Yes, it's good!
拿吧 洛蕾塔
OK, go ahead, Loretta.
怎么样了 亲爱的
How's it going, sweetie?
我挺好的 外婆
I'm good, Grandma.
我就看看火鸡
OK, I'm just going to check the turkey.
你觉得烤箱温度够高吗
Do you think the oven is warm enough?
如果人们一直开烤箱 就会变冷
It cools down when people keep opening the oven.
你妈妈来过吗
Has your mother been in here?
她真爱管闲事
She's such a meddler.
你得告诉她这是你的厨房♥
You need to tell her that this is your kitchen.
-怎么样了 亲爱的 -一切尽在我掌握中
-How's it going, sweetie? -Oh, killing it! Yeah.
正好赶上6:45的安排
You know, right on schedule for 6:45.
6:45
Six forty-five?
我知道 她在用切葡萄柚的刀切苹果
I know. And she's using the grapefruit knife to cut an apple.
从周二开始我就没吃东西了 就为了今天这顿大餐
I haven't eaten since Tuesday to make room for today.
但重点是亚莉克莎开心饥饿
But the main thing is Alexa's happy and hungry.
-开心健康 -我就是这样说的
- Happy and healthy. - That's what I said.
卢卡斯
Hey, Lucas.
外公
Hey, Grandpa.
-女生问题吗 -你怎么知道
- So, girl problems? - How did you know?
年轻人发愁的总是女生问题
It's always girl problems.
你想聊聊吗
You feel like talking about it?
她在连线咖啡厅工作
She works at Wired.
我想跟她说话时总是很结巴
I get all tongue-tied when I try to talk to her.
昨天我点了杯拿铁
Yesterday, I ordered a la-la-la-latte.
那让我想到了我第一次见你外婆的时候
That makes me think of the first time I saw your grandma.
她是我见过的最美的女人 她在上公交
The most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. She was getting on a bus.
我知道如果我不做点什么 我就再也见不到她了
I knew if I didn't do something, I'd never see her again.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我像是个傻子一样站在那里
So, I'm standing there like an idiot,
车门关上了 司机准备开车了
when the door closes and the driver starts taking off.
我还能做什么
So what else could I do?
我跳到了公交前
I threw myself in front of the bus.
-那真疯狂 -是啊
- That's insane. - Oh, yes, it was.
但我拿到了你外婆的电♥话♥
But I got your grandma's phone number.
还断了几根肋骨
And a couple of broken ribs.
那是我这辈子最棒的时刻
Best moment of my life.
我跟你说 为了她一个微笑
I tell you, I would have fought an army
我宁愿跟一支军队打仗
for one smile from her.
有什么阻拦你呢
What's stopping you?
我妈妈两点后不让我喝咖啡
My mom won't let me have caffeine after two.
我们去喝咖啡
We're going for coffee.
但现在是4:15
But it's 4:15.
有时候男人得在下午两点后喝咖啡 妈妈
Sometimes a man has to step up and drink caffeine after two, Mom.
走吧
OK, let's go.
不好
Oh, no!
-火鸡出问题了吗 -没有
- Problem with the turkey? - No!
没问题 我们步入了正轨 晚餐
No problem. We're... We're right on track for...
七点就好
seven o'clock.
我今天就吃了一包滴答糖 一包
I have had one Tic Tac today. One!
我该介入了
I should go in there.
跟我保证会有肉汁 我爱肉汁
Just promise me there will be gravy. I love gravy.
别嫉妒 我能同时爱你俩
Don't be jealous. I can love you both.
外婆
Gah! Grandma!
亲爱的 你用沸水烫了球芽甘蓝吗
Sweetie, did you blanche the Brussels sprouts?
我没必要 外婆
Oh, you know, I actually don't need to, Grandma.
可是你不想让它们烧焦的
But you don't want them to burn.
我只是在按食谱做菜
Oh, I'm just following the recipe.
我在遵循我50年的厨房♥经验
And I'm following 50 years in the kitchen.
我看起来像是那样吗
Do I... Do I look like that?
天啊
Oh, God!
-我该过去了 -等等 你要去做菜了吗
- Oh! I should go in there. - Wait, you're going to cook?
不 我要拯救我们的女儿
No, I'm going to rescue our daughter.
我们都要去散步
You know, we're all gonna go for a walk.
真是个好主意
That is a good idea.
我要留下来帮亚莉克莎做菜
I'm going to stay here with Alexa and help her cook.
实际上 妈妈 我在想
Actually, Mom, you know, I was thinking,
这能让我有机会
you know, it would give me a great opportunity
跟科里视频聊天
to FaceTime with Corey.
真的吗 我没法告诉你这让我有多高兴
Really? Oh, I can't tell you how happy that makes me!
他住在我朋友瑞塔家
He's staying with my friend, Rita.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们都去散步 珍妮弗
We're all going for a walk, Jennifer.
听起来像是一家人做的事
That sounds like a family thing.
-我们都去散步 珍妮弗 -走吧
- We're all going for a walk, Jennifer! - OK, let's walk.
瑞塔 能让科里接电♥话♥吗
Rita, can you put Corey on?
科里 我有个惊喜给你
Corey, have I got a surprise for you!
好啊 科里
Hi, Corey!
是我 你妹妹
It's me... your sister.
好啊 科里
Hey, Corey.
好啊 帅哥
Hello, handsome!
亲爱的 家里都交给你了
Honey, the house is all yours.
肉汁
Gravy!
不好 我忘记青豆了
Oh, no! I forgot about the green beans!
好吧
Ok.
好
Ok.
保持冷静
Stay calm.
保持冷静
Stay calm.
你去哪里了
Where have you been?
我刚意识到我的成长速度超过了我爸爸
I'm just realizing I've outgrown my dad.
凯蒂
Katie.
你想聊聊这事吗
Do you want to talk about it?
-不想 -真好
- No. - Good.
等等 不 不好
Wait. No, not good.
很抱歉你♥爸♥爸这样 你很棒
I'm sorry about your dad. You're awesome.
-这是他的损失 -谢谢你
- His loss. - Thank you.
-今晚聊聊吗 -嗯
- So, talk tonight? - Mm-hm.
我绝对没恐慌发作
I'm definitely not panicking.
我需要帮助
I need help!
我能做什么
W-What can I do?
我不知道
I-I don't know.
一半的配菜煮得太久 另一半还没熟
Half the side dishes are overcooked, the others are undercooked,
火鸡还差得远
the turkey's not even close.
你想让我怎么办嘛
What do you want from me?
好吧
Ok, ok, ok.
来进行厨师的深呼吸吧
Let's take a big chef breath. Yes.
那是什么声音
Whoa! What is that noise?
是高压锅
Oh, that's the pressure cooker.
现在我们得集中注意力准备好填料
Right now, we need to concentrate on getting the stuffing ready.
你确定那玩意儿没问题吗
Are you sure that thing's OK?
剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表