剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表
维拉德儿童医院
好啊 你的食物到了
Hi! Your entertainment is here.
凯蒂
Katie!
你没等我自己先开始了
Hey, you started without me.
是啊 我在这里有贵宾特权
Yeah, I have VIP privileges here.
甜甜圈
Oh, donuts!
-我给你买♥♥了你最喜欢的 -彩虹碎屑吗
- I got your favorite. - Rainbow sprinkles?
在哪儿呢
Where is it?
你没听我说完
You didn't let me finish.
我吃掉了
I sort of ate it.
从甜甜圈店走过来很远呢
Hey, it's a long walk from the donut place.
不就在大厅里吗
The donut place in the lobby?
就是那家
That's the one.
-梅根 -甜甜圈吗
- Megan! - Donut?
有彩虹碎屑的吗
Ooh! Any rainbow sprinkles?
卖♥♥完了
Yeah, they were out.
选好了开学穿的衣服
Oh, found our first-day-of-school outfits.
不错啊
Fancy!
是啊 我们穿上衣服时得这样
Yeah, and when we wear it, we have to look like this...
等等 这意味着布莱特韦泽医生同意你去上学了吗
Wait, does that mean Dr. Breitwieser cleared you for school?
我这周一开始上高中 跟大伙儿一样
I'm starting high school this Monday just like everyone else.
我不希望学校里任何人知道这事
And I don't want anyone at school to know.
我不喜欢他们以奇怪的态度对待我
I'd hate it if they treated me all weird.
特别是格温妮·汤普森
Especially Gwenny Thompson.
你能想象如果她知道我生病了吗
Can you imagine if she knew I'd been sick?
是啊
Oh, yeah.
你俩也许会对彼此友好
You guys might start being nice to each other.
太可怕了
That would be horrible.
那医生到底什么时候
OK, but when exactly is the doctor
告诉你你没事了呢
going to let you know you're clear?
他没经历过高中开学第一天吗
I mean, did he never have a first day of high school?
他不知道这对我们来说意味着什么吗
Doesn't he know what this means to us?
你能坐下吗 你在我吊瓶附近 我都紧张了
Can you sit down, please? You're making me nervous around my IV.
等等 认真的吗
Wait, seriously?
但我很小心...
But I am... I am so care--
也许我会坐下
Maybe I will sit.
好吧
Ok.
他今天三点给我妈妈打电♥话♥
Oh, and he's calling my mom today at three.
什么 等等 你为什么不告诉我
What? Wait, why didn't you tell me?
因为我知道你会来凯蒂的那一套
Because I knew you would go all Katie.
来凯蒂的那一套
Go all Katie?
我只是说 为什么三点打电♥话♥
I'm just saying, why call at three?
他要是知道了 那就是知道了
You know, if he knows, he knows.
为什么不是一点 不是两点
I mean, why not one? Why not two?
为什么不
Why not...
对 这就是来凯蒂的那一套
Oh, yeah, this is going all Katie.
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
你做了什么
Oh, what did you do?
有趣的事
Something fun!
她要来了
Oh, she's coming!
你俩吗 当然了
You two? Of course!
谁在皂液器里加了染料
Who put dye in the soap dispenser?
我不知道是谁
I don't know who did it,
但瓶子上说用醋可以洗掉
but the bottle says it comes off with vinegar.
亚莉克莎 你的治疗快结束了
Alexa, there are many reasons
出于很多原因 我很高兴
why I'm glad your treatments are almost over.
这就是我如何打败癌症的故事
This is the story of how I beat cancer.
我刚开始生病时
When it all started,
我的护士告诉我写下来我感恩的事情
my nurse told me to write down things I'm grateful for
来帮助我保持乐观
to help me be positive.
第一天是葡萄冰棒
That first day, it was for grape popsicles,
我的家人和我最好的朋友
my family, and my best friend.
我经常感激凯蒂
I've been grateful for Katie a lot,
但这次我超感激她
but this time I'm super grateful for her.
你会看到的
You'll see.
亚莉克莎与凯蒂 第一季第一集
有线咖啡店
好 是时候了
OK, it's time.
各位 拿出学校的日程安排
Everyone, get out your school schedules.
倒数三下 说出你们所在的午餐小组
On the count of three, say what lunch group you're in.
准备好了吗
Ready?
一二三
One, two, three.
A小组
Group A!
-汉娜 -我不敢看
- Hannah? - I'm afraid to look.
小组
Group...
A
A!
谢天谢地
Thank goodness!
我没法在陌生人面前吃面
I do not think I could eat noodles around strangers.
你的手腕上是什么
What's that around your wrist?
-我在照看我弟弟 -什么
- Oh, I'm babysitting my brother. - What?
-大家好 -你用绳子拴住了杰克吗
- Hey, guys! - You put Jack on a leash?
要么这样 要么他跟我们一起坐在这里
It's either this or he sits at the table with us.
-不行 -也没那么糟糕啦
- No. - It's not that bad.
高中开学第一天
Hey, first day of high school,
让我们把发梢染成学校的颜色吧
let's dye the tips of our hair the school colors.
-好啊 -我愿意
- Yes! - I love that.
我不知道上高中最让我激动的是什么
I don't know what part of school I'm the most excited about.
-打篮球 -赛前动员会
- Going out for basketball. - Pep rallies.
-橄榄球比赛 -跳舞
- Football games. - Dances.
饼干
Cookies?
-你吃了所有试吃品吗 -什么试吃品
-Did you eat all the samples? - What samples?
我没有抵抗力 你带我来时就知道的
I'm weak! You knew that when you brought me here.
格温妮来了
Gwenny's here.
-好啊 亚莉克莎 -你好 格温妮
- Hello, Alexa. - Hello, Gwenny.
-好久不见 -不够久
- Long time. - Not long enough.
真遗憾你没被篮球队选上
Sorry you didn't make the basketball team.
什么 还没开学呢
What? School hasn't even started.
现在我在你脑子里了
And now I'm in your head.
我也在你脑子里 有回音
Well, I'm in your head, and there's an echo
因为里面除了我什么都没有
because there's nothing else in here with me.
因为你一走进来 一切都离开了
'Cause everything left when you walked in.
也许我会把你的脑子重新装♥修♥
Maybe I'll redecorate in here.
-你敢 -太迟了 已经做完了
- Don't you dare. - Too late. It's done.
走吧
Come on, guys.
这地方不再酷了
This place isn't cool any more.
你走了就酷了
It will be when you leave.
-我们得走了 快三点了 -三点怎么了
- Oh, we've got to go. It's almost three. - What's at three?
-狗狗救援 -钢琴课
-Uh... Dog rescue. - Piano lesson.
-钢琴课 -狗狗救援
- Piano lesson. - Dog rescue.
我们志愿教钢琴课来救援狗狗
Yeah, we are volunteering to teach piano to rescue dogs.
那能让它们安静
It calms them.
如果医生不许我上学呢
What if the doctor doesn't clear me for school?
他会的
Hey, he will.
但是 以防万一
But, uh, just in case...
早想到了
Way ahead of you.
脱掉鞋子 我妈妈随时都会回来
Take your shoes off. My mom will be home any second.
我们得装成在家待了好几个小时
It has to look like we've been here for hours.
妈妈
Hey, Mom.
亲爱的 抱歉 工作让我没法脱身
Honey, I am so sorry. I could not get out of work.
我讨厌错过你的化疗 情况怎么样
I hate missing your chemo. How did it go?
挺好的 我
It was fine. I...
我直接回家了 睡了会 就到了这时候
I came straight home, took a nap. Here I am.
你直接回家了吗
You came straight home?
妈妈 我们约定好的 你怎么还问
Mom, we had an agreement. How can you even ask?
这是你的摩卡咖啡吗
Is that your mocha?
是啊 昨天买♥♥的
Yeah, from yesterday.
还热着呢
And, yet, it's still warm.
因为气候变化
Climate change?
-凯蒂 -我们去咖啡店了
- Hi, Katie. - We hung out at the coffee shop!
屋子里全是紧张的气氛好吗
Hey, there was so much tension in the air.
亚莉克莎 你知道你不能受累的
Alexa, you know you're not supposed to get tired!
剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表