剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表
不是
It was not.
抱抱我
Hold me?
你没事吧
Are you OK?
我感觉好些了
Yeah, I feel a little better.
我挺好的
I'm fine.
好吧 我要去洗个澡
OK. I'm gonna go take a bath.
一个人去
By myself.
嗯 那样也许最好
Oh, yeah. Yeah, that's probably for the best.
瞧 无法被禁足
See? Ungroundable.
我可以开车
I can drive a car.
我能偷一辆车 开到100码 同时骂人
I can steal a car and drive 100 miles an hour while swearing.
别骂人
Don't swear.
接下来怎么做
All right. So, what's next?
我要做一件大坏事
It's got to be something really bad.
不如做件好事吧
Uh... How about something nice?
混合一下
You know, mix it up a little.
怎么了 亚莉克莎
What is going on, Alexa?
你妈妈不惩罚你了
So, your mom's not punishing you.
你为什么这么烦恼
Why does that bother you so much?
我不知道 我就是烦
I don't know, it just does.
所以我们同意了
So we agree.
我们把字改成 卢卡斯超酷
The sign will say, "Lucas rocks."
但我也很帅
But I rock, too.
但如果我们改成卢卡斯和迪伦超酷
But if we say "Lucas and Dylan rock,"
看起来咱俩会像是一对
It will look like we're a couple.
是的
True.
我能找到更好的
And I could do a lot better.
是吗
Could you?
我知道我们要做什么了
I know what we're gonna do.
我们要赶在他们之前去改维拉德标志牌
We're gonna hit the Wellard sign before they get to it.
不要了 谢谢
No, thank you.
你也许是无法被禁足 但我不是
Look, you may be ungroundable, but I'm not.
那你不去吗
So, what, you're not going?
不去 你也不去
Uh... No, and neither are you.
我要去
Yes, I am.
好吧 如果你想自己去
Fine. If you want to go by yourself
在森林里
and climb a 50-foot ladder
一个人爬50英尺的梯子
in the middle of the woods all by yourself,
那就自己去吧
then go, all by yourself.
她会回来的
Ah, she'll be back.
她会回来的
She'll be back.
我就知道你会回来
I knew you would be back! Uh...
是啊 我住这里
Yeah, I live here.
真棒
Wow! Amazing!
《终极僵尸》
多有趣啊
How fun is this?
真是有史以来最酷的事了
This is the coolest thing ever!
快滚出来
OK, get your butt out here!
我想给你看个东西
I want to show you something.
-是小狗吗 -不是
- Is it a puppy? - It's not a puppy.
妈妈
Whoa! Mom!
谁做的
Who did this?
我啊 我做的
Me! I did this.
我爱我们的露营是因为
The thing that I love about our camping trips
我们能聚在一起
is our time together.
现在你可以玩游戏 我们也可以在户外了
So now you can play your game and we can be outside.
来跟我玩 妈妈
Come play with me, Mom!
但我不会玩
OK, but I don't know how.
很简单 我教你
It's easy. I'll show you.
行啊 之后我们也许能唱歌♥
Oh, deal. And later, maybe there could be more singing.
如果有时间的话
If there's time.
基本上
OK, so, basically,
你用铁铲打一切能动的东西
you hit everything that moves with a shovel.
我们是僵尸吗
Are we the zombies?
妈妈 拜托
Mom.
好吧
All right.
是时候了
It's time.
是时候了
It's time.
-准备好创造维拉德的历史吗 -我准备好了
- Ready to make a little Wellard history? - I'm ready.
-走吧 -好
- Let's go. - Let's go.
-你为什么没动 -你又为什么没动
- So why aren't you moving? - Why aren't you moving?
你害怕了吗
Are you scared?
你害怕了吗
Are you scared?
我用铁铲打了僵尸 为什么它还在动
I hit it with a shovel, so why is it still moving?
那是僵尸 不需要原因的
It's a zombie. They don't need a reason!
-那是《终极僵尸》吗 -我爱电子游戏
- Is that Zombiegeddon? - Oh, man! I love video games.
电子游戏是很好玩
Video games are fun.
我想我们去看看也没事
I guess it wouldn't hurt to check it out.
-是啊 我们可以放松一点 -是啊
- Yeah, it would loosen us up. - Yeah.
而且如果我们跟杰克一起玩 他会喜欢的
Plus, Jack will love it if we play with him.
我们不用费什么功夫 就让这孩子觉得自己很重要
You know, it costs us so little to make one child feel important.
-然后我们再去改标志牌 -我们有一整晚时间来伟大呢
- Then we'll do the sign. - Yeah, we've got all night to be epic.
欢迎来到弗吉尼亚州维拉德
线锯
Jigsaw?
不好 在哪里
Oh, no! Where?
凯蒂 你来干什么
Katie? What are you doing here?
来做我一直在做的事
What I'm always doing:
确保你做蠢事时
making sure you don't do something too stupid
不会做太蠢的事
while you're doing something stupid.
谢谢
Thanks!
怎么了
What?
卡车 朝我们开来了
Truck! Coming right at us!
因为这是公路啊
Because it's a highway.
好吧 公路
Oh, right, right. Highway.
我们赶紧在卢卡斯和迪伦来之前完事
Right, let's do this before Lucas and Dylan get here.
给我一个W
Uh... Ooh! Hand me a W.
太远了
Yeah, too far away.
想一个带A的词吧
Uh... Make a word with an A.
现在怎么了
What now?
是个死
It's a dead...
垃圾袋
garbage bag.
我们想对维拉德人说什么
What do we want to say to Wellard?
必须得是好话
It's got to be something really good.
好吧
OK, OK. Uh...
这样
How about...
-是什么 树枝 阴影 -瞧
- What is it? A tree branch? A shadow? - Look!
-那是什么 -我想是负鼠
- What is that? - I think it's a possum!
做点什么
Do something!
负鼠滚开
No more possum!
梯子也滚了 亚莉克莎
And no more ladder. Alexa!
你让我做点什么的啊
You said, "Do something!"
我们要永远待在这里了
We're gonna be up here forever
永远也没法睡觉或者结婚了
and we're never gonna sleep or get married!
我还想去欧洲呢
And I wanted to go to Europe!
-你干什么 -给我妈妈打电♥话♥
- What are you doing? - Calling my mom.
她反正不会惩罚我
It's not like she's gonna do anything to me.
真棒
Oh, yeah!
僵尸螳螂关
Zombie mantis level!
你说过不可能完成的 杰克
And you said it couldn't be done, Jack.
什么
What?
你好啊 洛莉
Oh. Oh, hey, Lori.
什么
What?
天啊 我马上去
Oh, my gosh! Uh... Yeah, yeah, I'll be right there.
快啊 快啊
Come on, come on.
僵尸螳螂 要么你死 要么我亡
All right, zombie mantis, it's either you or me.
我可是有激光枪的
And me has got an apoca-laser.
砰
Ka-and-boom!
妈妈搞定了
Mama took care of business.
下一关 僵尸山
什么 还有僵尸山关吗
What? There's a zombie mountain level?
看好杰克
如果线锯见到了怎么办
What if Jigsaw gets here first?
剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表