剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表
- What? - You know darn well what.
自从你开始做戏服
Ever since you started doing the costumes,
你和凯蒂就一直
you and Katie have been all,
"晚了两英寸" "火鸡三明治"
"Two inches too late," And "Turkey subs,"
"珍妮弗是个混♥蛋♥"
and "Jennifer's a jerk."
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
反应过度 我没有反应过度
Overreacting? I am not overreacting!
现在很晚了
OK, it's late and...
你的牙齿被酒染红了 我要走了
your teeth are stained red, so I'm gonna go.
但我还是需要你的剪刀
But I still need your scissors.
-我会去拿 -谢谢
- Well, I will go get them. - Thank you.
我听到了
I heard that!
佛像 佛像 高达 高达 佛像 佛像
Buddha, Buddha. Gouda, Gouda, Buddha, Buddha.
-我想 -什么
- Hey. I just wanted to-- - Huh? What?
我只是想祝你大获成功
I just wanted to tell you to break a leg.
抱歉 我们能等演完了再说吗
I'm sorry. Can we talk after the show?
你希望我在你演完了后祝你大获成功吗
You want me to tell you to break a leg after the show?
-你能找个地方放这些东西吗 -你想让我放在哪
- Can you find a place to put these? - Where do you want me--
艾格尼丝 我的金色束发带呢
Oh, Agnes, where's my gold snood?
这会很有趣吗
Is this going to be fun?
只是孩子们演莎翁的剧而已 别期望太高
It's kids doing Shakespeare, don't get your hopes up.
-洛莉掉了东西 -洛莉不需要我们的帮助
- Oh, Lori dropped something. - Oh, Lori doesn't need our help.
她什么都可以做到
She can do it all.
妈妈 你的眼睛为什么在抽搐
Mom, why is your eye twitching?
-你没事吧 你看起来脸很红 -我没事
- Are you OK? You look flushed. - I'm fine.
-她看起来脸很红吗 -别刺穿我的喉结了
- Did she look flushed? - Please don't pierce my Adam's apple.
我就靠它赚钱呢
It's my moneymaker.
谢谢 你能放那里吗
Oh, thank you. Um... Will you put it there?
好吧 我...
OK, then. I'll, uh...
珍妮弗 等等
Jennifer, wait.
听着
Listen,
如果我偷走了你的时刻 我很抱歉
I'm sorry if I stole your moment.
只是
It's just,
跟亚莉克莎在一起时
with Alexa...
我们总是在聊她的健康
we're always talking about her health.
我没法聊那些有趣的事 比如说初吻
I don't get those fun talks, like first kisses.
-抱歉 -没事
- I'm sorry. - That's OK.
没人跟你说话
No one's talking to you.
我只是害怕我没陪在我女儿身边
I'm just afraid that I'm no longer around enough
没法对她的生活产生影响了
to have any impact on my own daughter's life.
亲爱的 不是这样的
Oh, honey, that's not true.
过来
Come here.
真美好
This was beautiful.
也有点痛苦
And a little painful.
好了 悲剧演员们 准备好让大家震撼吧
All right, thespians, let's get ready to blow some minds.
你就是个高中打光的
You're a high school lighting guy.
对啊
That's right.
上帝说要有光
God said, "Let there be light..."
加斯就出现了
and there was Garth.
神明的手本许信徒接触
For saints have hands that pilgrims' hands do touch.
掌心的密合远胜如亲吻
and palm to palm is holy palmers' kiss.
那么我要祷告你的允许
O, then, dear saint, let lips do what hands do.
让手的工作交给了嘴唇
They pray; grant thou, lest faith turn to despair.
你的祷告已蒙神明允准
Saints do not move, though grant for prayers' sake.
神明 请容我把殊恩受领
Then move not, while my prayer's effect I take.
吸管拿来
Straw me.
到目前为止 你觉得怎么样
So, how do you like it so far?
-还有更多吗 -读读节目单吧
- There's more? - Here, read the program.
瞧瞧这些志愿帮忙的家长
Look at all these parents who volunteered.
你知道你可以帮忙吗 妈妈
Did you know you're allowed to help, Mom?
知道
Yeah.
这是凯蒂
Hey, here's Katie.
她感谢了洛莉
Oh, look, she thanked Lori.
还有加斯
And Garth.
打光的人吗
The lighting guy?
我生她生了18个小时 她居然感谢打光的人
Eighteen hours of labor and she thanks the lighting guy.
还有妈妈 是你
"And... Mom." That's you.
什么 说了什么
What? What does it say?
太长了
Eh, too long.
妈妈 看你为我们家如此辛勤的工作
"And, Mom, watching you work so hard for our family
激励了我为这部剧好好排练
is what's inspired me to work so hard for this show.
没了你 我不会走到今天
I wouldn't be who I am without you."
没错 我产生了影响
That's right, I-I made an impact!
读读简历 我是"妈妈"
Uh... Read the bio. I-I'm "Mom."
这里怎么这么热
Why is it so hot in here?
我在疯狂地出汗
I'm sweating like crazy.
现在我得尿尿了 谢了您了
Now I have to pee. Thanks!
这怎么怪我啊
How is that my fault?
你让我喝了太多苏打水
You let me drink too much soda.
新手的错误
Total rookie mistake.
你可以去后台拿零食 来弥补这过错
You can make up for it by getting us snacks from backstage.
得一直给加斯车加油
Got to keep fueling the Garth-mobile.
吃光吧 加斯车
Eat up, Garth-mobile.
还剩30秒 还剩30秒
Thirty seconds! Thirty seconds!
亚莉克莎 真高兴看到你了
Oh, Alexa! I'm so glad to see you.
我也是 你演得很好
Me, too. You're doing great.
-一些灯光提示不对 -什么
- Some of the lighting cues have been off. - What?
就算稍有偏差 也会毁了我的专注力
Yeah, when they're off even a little bit, it ruins my focus.
我在努力撑下去呢
I am barely hanging on out there.
就位 各位 就位
Places, everyone! Places!
这不是我的错 加斯
It's not my fault. Garth--
我不在乎是谁的错 做好就行
I don't care whose fault it is, just make it happen.
我会做好的
Oh, I'll make something happen.
你在里面干什么 让我进去
What are you doing in there? Let me in!
让我进去
Let me in!
乳母 请你陪我到
Nurse, will you go with me into...
我的房♥间里去 帮我
...into my closet to help...
检点检点衣饰
me sort such needful ornaments...
衣饰 衣饰
ornaments... ornaments...
看有哪几件可以在明天穿戴
as you think fit to furnish me tomorrow?
不 还是到星期四再说吧
No, not till Thursday.
急什么呢
There is time enough.
我求你了
I'm begging you!
观众席中可能有大学戏剧猎头呢
There might be college theater scouts in the audience!
快啊 亚莉克莎 开门
Come on, Alexa! Open the door!
快啊
Come on.
好
Yes!
真抱歉 杰泽贝尔 我不该抛弃你
I'm so sorry, Jezebel. I should have never abandoned you.
你在干什么呢
What are you doing?
抱歉 非工作人员不得入内
Sorry, tech crew only.
你不是该在舞台上吗
Aren't you supposed to be on stage?
如果朱丽叶在就好了
If only thy Juliet were thee around...
那样就好了
Ay, that would be goodeth.
天啊
Oh, my gosh!
你对自己感觉很好吗
You feel good about yourself?
我舔了那些
I licked those.
没有比《罗密欧与朱丽叶》
For never was a story of more woe
更悲惨的故事了
than this of Juliet and her Romeo.
他们死了吗
They die?
你没告诉我他们死了
You didn't tell me they die!
你演得太棒了
You were amazing!
亲爱的 我真为你骄傲
Oh, honey, I'm so proud of you!
谢谢你 妈妈
Oh, thanks, Mom!
凯蒂 做得好
Katie, nice job out there.
你好啊 谢谢
Oh, hi! Thanks!
我难以置信你来了
I-I can't believe you came.
我在学校看见你的海报时
Well, when I saw the posters of you up in school,
我突然意识到
I suddenly realized,
为什么要读一整本书呢 我可以就看看戏剧
why read a whole book when I could just watch the play
然后写报告
and do my report on that?
真酷
剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表