剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表
我觉得你为亚莉克莎剃了头 这很酷
Well, I think it's really cool what you did for Alexa.
你也可以剃光头发啊
You know, you could have shaved your head, too.
是啊
Yeah.
我当然可以那样做
Yeah, I could totally do that.
-但这是凯蒂做的事 -凯蒂不会介意
- But it's Katie's thing. - Oh, Katie wouldn't mind.
好 好
Cool, cool.
但我忘记告诉你了
But, I forgot to tell you,
我也报名了爸妈那个跑步活动
I'm signing up for that run thing Mom and Dad are doing,
因为我关心
because I care,
跑步是表示你关心的美好方式
and running is a beautiful way of showing that you care.
再见
Bye.
卢卡斯呢
Oh, w-where's Lucas?
我错过他了吗
Did I miss him?
有趣的是 这是亚莉克莎被确诊后
And the funny thing is this is the healthiest Alexa's been
最健康的时候
since she's been diagnosed.
然后她头发掉了
And then her hair comes out
她很难记住她好起来了
and it's just hard to remember she's doing well.
当然
Of course.
所以你和戴夫表现得那么奇怪
That's why you and Dave have been acting so weird.
-你是说戴夫啊 -是啊 是戴夫
- You mean Dave? - Right, I mean Dave.
凯蒂戴着这顶假发会很可爱的
That wig would look so cute on Katie.
亚莉克莎戴这顶帽子
Mm. Oh, that hat on Alexa.
-你女儿太棒了 -你女儿太勇敢了
- Your daughter is so amazing. - Your daughter is so brave.
妈妈 你每周最多哭两次
Mom, you have a two-cries-a-week maximum.
别一天全哭完了
Don't blow through them in one day.
你感觉怎么样 还好吗 饿吗 累吗 冷吗
Oh. How are you feeling? OK? Yeah? Are you hungry? Tired? Cold?
窒息了吗 妈妈 我会没事的
Smothered? Mom, I'm gonna be fine.
你能送我们去商场吗
Can you just drop us off at the mall?
然后停车去找你们
And then park and meet you inside?
行啊 计划不错 我去拿包
Sure. Sounds like a plan. I'll go get my purse.
爸爸 你能载我们去吗
Oh, Dad, can you drop us off instead?
听起来很大胆[秃头]
Yeah. Yeah, that sounds like bald. Fun!
我该去训练跑步了
Time for a training run.
好吧
Ok.
真奇怪
Weird.
妈妈 你确定有时间吗
Mom, are you sure you have time?
你也许也该训练
You should probably get some training in.
拜托 我睡着觉都能跑一万米
Oh, please! I could do that 10k in my sleep.
我听到过你吸尘后喘粗气
I've heard you breathing heavy after vacuuming.
咱家地毯很厚
We have thick carpet.
好吧 如果你累了
Fine, OK? But if you get tired,
就去诺德斯特姆公♥司♥的卫生间
just go to the Nordstrom's bathroom.
他们有很棒的休息室
They have a very nice lounge there.
你可以躺下 他们不喜欢那样 但不会阻止你
You can lie down. They don't like it, but they don't stop you.
你可以用信♥用♥卡♥去买♥♥假发
You can use the credit card to get your wig.
别选超过100快的
Just don't go over $100.
不会的 谢谢妈妈
No, I-I won't. Thanks, Mom!
如果你去了诺德斯特姆公♥司♥的卫生间
If you go to the Nordstrom's bathroom--
-拿点高档的纸巾回来 -真是我的好姑娘
- Grab some of those fancy paper towels. - That's my girl!
带大包去
Bring the big purse!
我们赶紧吧 可不想碰见任何我们认识的人
OK, let's hurry. We don't want to run into anyone we know.
我觉得我们的朋友们不会来买♥♥
I don't think any of our friends are shopping
返校假发
for back-to-school wigs.
汉娜和里根
Hannah and Reagan.
你们在无视我们吗 我要怎么回
"Are you guys ignoring us?" What do I say?
-瞎编呗 -撒谎我会很内疚
- Make something up. - I feel bad lying.
你是个好人 凯蒂
You're a good person, Katie.
上飞机了
"Getting on a plane.
得关机 发送
Have to turn our phones off." Sent.
真棒 更多谎言
Oh, great. More lies!
我要去哪里 我有靠窗座位吗
Where am I going? Do I have a window seat?
会中途停留吗
Is there a layover?
如果你们是来玩的
If you girls are here to play,
查克芝士店有个海洋球池
there's a ball pit at the Chuck E. Cheese.
抱歉 女士
Sorry, ma'am.
能笑对我来说是特别的款待
Getting to laugh is a rare treat for me.
随便玩吧
Oh, by all means, have fun!
好好享受 笑吧
Enjoy! Laugh!
笑吧
Laugh.
我们也许该看看合适的假发
OK, we should probably look for our real wigs.
我喜欢你现在戴上的
I like the one you have on.
像是在说 早上好 羊角面包[法语]
It says, "Bonjour, croissant."
但这顶在说 我秃头了
But this one says, "I'm bald,
但戴一顶看起来像是我原本头发的假发
but wearing a wig that looks like my real hair,
这样就没人知道了
so no one will ever know."
这假发话真多
Chatty wig.
300块吗
Oh, $300?
什么
What?
我觉得我们没完全考虑所有选择
Uh... I just think we haven't fully considered all our options.
不
Oh, no!
不
No!
50块
$50.
喜欢这顶
Love these!
真的吗 好吧
Really? OK.
我俩买♥♥两顶吧
Let's get both.
不
No.
就买♥♥好玩的吧
No, let's just get the fun ones.
那样的话 我们会一直都很好玩
That way we'll have fun all the time.
好玩 好玩 好玩
Fun, fun, fun!
不好 汉娜和里根
Oh, no! Hannah and Reagan.
躲起来
Hide!
快快
Go, go, go.
我们来试试假发吧 假装我们是水果姐姐
Hey, let's try on wigs... and pretend we're Katy Perry.
好
Ok.
-上次我试戴假发时长了虱子 -算了
- Last time I tried on wigs, I got lice. - And we're done.
祝福你
Bless you.
我妈妈来了 她很急
My mom's here. She's in a hurry.
瞧瞧这个包
Oh, look at this bag!
她说这次她不等了
She says she's not waiting this time.
你为什么要教她怎么发短♥信♥
Why did you teach her how to text?
这是个误会 好吗
This is a misunderstanding, OK?
抱歉 警官 只是
I-I'm sorry, Officer. It's just
有时候我会很累 忘记做一些事
sometimes I get tired and just forget to do things.
小可怜 我侄女也得了癌症
Poor thing! My niece has cancer.
但她不偷东西
But she doesn't steal.
要么你们付钱买♥♥下假发 要么你们进监狱
Now, either you pay for these wigs, or you're going to jail.
我爱我的工作
Yeah. I love my job.
我迫不及待等她们回家了 我想看看她们买♥♥了什么
I'm dying for them to get home. I want to see what they got.
我还是难以置信凯蒂为亚莉克莎做的事
I still can't believe what Katie did for Alexa.
那才是真朋友
That's a friend.
你愿意为了我剃光头吗
Would you do that for me?
我迫不及待等她们回家了 我想看看她们买♥♥了什么
I'm dying for them to get home. I want to see what they got.
我也不愿意
Yeah, me neither.
披萨
Pizza!
19.95元
$19.95.
盒子都好香
Even the box smells good!
-抱歉 被拒了 -什么
- Sorry, declined. - What?
你的卡被拒了
Your card, it was declined.
不可能
That's impossible.
我不懂
I just don't get it.
肯定出了什么错
There's got to be some mistake.
不 我已经闻过了
No! I already sniffed it!
是吗 我有次闻过保时捷 车也不归我啊
Yeah? I sniffed a Porsche once. I didn't get that.
洛莉 让我来 没什么大不了的
Lori, let me. It's no big deal.
给你
Here you go.
五分是给你的小费
The five cents is for you.
你可以把硬币塞在特别的地方
You can stick that nickel somewhere special.
我说第十次 我没有进行大额购物
For the tenth time, I did not make a large purchase.
你20岁吗
What are you, 20?
你也许还拿零花钱
You probably still make an allowance
剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表