剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表
卢卡斯用这个刮毛吗
Does Lucas shave with this?
什么 我可不想闻
What? I don't want to smell it.
凯蒂 等等
Katie, wait. Um...
不如我们在看到她们时给她们一个惊喜吧
Let's just surprise them when we see them.
好吧
Ok.
是我妈 回头给你电♥话♥
Oh, that's my mom. OK, I'll call you later.
拜托 拜托 你在哪里
Come on! Come on! Where are you?
你真的要碰每一块饼干吗
Are you seriously going to touch every cookie?
为什么每块饼干都只有一块巧克力碎片
Why does every cookie only have a single chocolate chip?
因为你只有一个家长
Because you have a single parent.
不好笑吗
Nothing?
我去隔壁的亚莉克莎家了
I'm going next door to Alexa's.
他们有夹心饼干
They've got Milanos.
给我带一块
Bring me back one.
带点好吃的回来给你当明天的午餐
Oh, and get yourself something nice for your lunch tomorrow.
学校要开始了 亚莉克莎感觉怎么样
So, how is Alexa feeling about school starting?
她准备好了
She's ready.
高中是个很大的改变
High school's a really big change
而她已经经历了好多
and she's already going through so much.
妈妈 如果她担心我会知道的 好吗
Mom, I'd know if she were worried, OK?
亚莉克莎和我基本能读对方的心
Alexa and I can practically read each other's minds.
比如现在 是她发来的短♥信♥
Like right now. That's her texting.
-你说得对 -我还能告诉你她发了什么
- You're right. - I can even tell you what it says.
别不等我自己看《天桥风云》
"Don't watch Project Runway without me."
差不多 说的是
Close. It says,
等你妈妈睡下后在树林里跟我碰头
"Meet me in the tree when you know your mom's asleep."
我显然会告诉她
And I'm obviously telling her,
抱歉 那时候我也睡了
"Sorry, I'll be asleep myself then."
这也许就是大家所谓的教育时刻
This is probably what they call a "Teachable moment"...
但我要去洗个澡
but I'm gonna go take a bath.
你怎么这么久才来
What took you so long?
你难道不是想说
Don't you mean,
凯蒂 谢谢你在本来该睡觉的时候跟我见面
"Katie, thanks for meeting when you're supposed to be in bed,
就算我知道让你做你可能会惹上麻烦的事
even though I know how uncomfortable it makes you do things
你会有多不舒服
you could get in trouble for"?
好吧 我需要你穿上黑衣服
OK. I need you to grab dark clothes
拿上尽可能多的卫生纸
and as many rolls of toilet paper as you can.
-晚安 -凯蒂 等等 这很重要
- Good night. - Katie, wait! It's important.
-我得对格温妮的房♥子丢卫生纸 -听起来很有趣
- I need to toilet paper Gwenny's house. - Sounds like fun!
-晚安 -凯蒂 拜托
- Good night. - Katie, come on!
你真的想回顾童年
Do you want to look back at your childhood
发现你从来没对房♥子丢过卫生纸吗
and know that you never teepeed a house?
是的 真的
I do. I really do.
你怎么回事
What is going on with you,
亚莉克莎 你有点疯了
Alexa? You're kind of losing your mind.
我现在真的需要这样
I really need this right now.
这样能让我分心
It's a good distraction from everything else.
拜托啦
Please?
天啊 好吧 我会做的
Oh, my gosh! OK, I'll do it.
-这会很好玩的 -杰克
- This is going to be fun! - Jack!
上♥床♥去 什么都别说出去
Go to bed, and keep this to yourself.
不如我跟你去 什么都不说出去
What if I go with you and keep it to myself?
不如我不勒死你 你什么都别说出去
If I don't strangle you, you keep it to yourself?
妈妈说你再也不能勒死我了
Mom said you're not allowed to strangle me anymore.
好吧 我们赶紧吧
All right, all right. Let's just do it.
-我去拿卫生纸 -嘘
- I'll go get the toilet paper! - Shh!
我去拿卫生纸
I'll go get the toilet paper!
我们真的要这样做吗
Are we really doing this?
是的
Oh, we're doing this.
臂力不错 杰克
Nice arm, Jack!
谢谢
Thanks!
你没事吧
Hey, are you all right?
你知道我讨厌这问题
You know I hate that question.
作为我最好的朋友 你得别再问我这问题了
As my best friend, you have to not ask me that ever again.
作为我最好的朋友 你不能做让你累着的事
As my best friend, you have to not do things that wear you out.
好吧 我在这里坐一会儿 等我感觉
OK, I'll sit here for a minute, until I feel--
-好些吗 -不是
- Better? - No.
是受到鼓舞 去丢灌木丛
Inspired. Go do the bushes.
这是我这辈子最棒的一晚
This is the best night of my life!
好 我准备好了
OK. I'm ready.
好
Ok.
等等 那是我的滑雪帽吗
Wait, is that my ski cap?
天啊 我会还你的 你能专心点吗
Oh, my gosh! I'll give it back. Now, will you focus?
亚莉克莎 这不是格温妮家
Alexa, this isn't Gwenny's house!
真的吗
Really?
上面写着特拉格莉
It says "Trugly."
天啊 天啊 天啊
Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh!
这是我们校长的家
This is our principal's house!
杰克 杰克 我们得走了
Jack! Jack, we've got to go!
莎莎
Lex!
-莎莎 别管了 -我就快弄完了
- Lex, leave it! - I'm almost done.
我们现在就得走了
We have to go right now!
你们以为自己在干什么
What do you think you're doing?
我要给你们的父母打电♥话♥
I am calling your parents.
这结局可不会好
This will not end well.
我的大脑感觉很奇怪
My brain feels weird.
我没事
I'm OK.
我只希望特拉格莉校长不记得我
I just hope Principal Trugly doesn't remember me.
我一直是个模仿生 我讨厌让她失望
I was always such a model student. I'd hate to let her down.
这事的重点是亚莉克莎 戴夫
This is about Alexa, Dave.
是啊 当然了
Yeah. Yeah, right. Of course.
我只是不懂
I just don't understand
你为什么要做这种事 亚莉克莎
what made you do something like that, Alexa.
还带上了杰克
And with Jack.
这可不像你 凯蒂
This is not like you, Katie.
很抱歉亚莉克莎拉上凯蒂做这种事
I am so sorry Alexa dragged Katie into this.
不 洛莉 我不觉得是那样
No, no, Lori. I don't feel that way at all.
凯蒂负责自己的行为
Katie is in charge of her own behavior.
我们可以自己管女儿们
Look, we can deal with the girls ourselves,
但我们得在特拉格莉面前展示统一战线
but we need to present a united front to Trugly.
我们不希望她们刚开学就有个坏名声
We don't want them starting school with a bad reputation.
绝对的
Absolutely.
我知道特拉格莉很吓人
I know Trugly can be intimidating.
我不怕她
I'm not afraid of her.
-好 -全是她女儿做的
- All right. - It was all her daughter!
-珍妮弗 -抱歉 我害怕她
-Jennifer! -Sorry. I'm afraid of her.
请进
Please come in.
-大卫 -你好
- David? - Oh, hey!
特拉格莉校长
Principal Trugly.
干坏事的有你家孩子吗
One of the perpetrators is yours?
容我辩护 我不常陪着孩子
In my defense, I am not around that much.
我是飞行员 所以你该叫我戴夫上尉
I'm a pilot, so really it's, uh... Captain Dave.
我们该进去了
We should go in now.
收到
Roger that.
停课三天吗 真不公平
Suspended for three days? It's so unfair!
本来只有一天 但你妈妈参与了
It was just one day, but then your mother jumped in.
长话短说 你们停课三天
Long story short... you got three days
你妈妈一个月内不许去学校
and Mom's banned from school for a month.
真不公平
It's so unfair!
你踢了她的垃圾桶
You kicked her trash can.
我滑倒了
I slipped.
两次吗
Twice?
这事不能发生
This can't be happening.
我们没法拥有高中开学第一天了
We're never gonna have a first day of high school.
特拉格莉疯了
Trugly is crazy.
接下来四年里
Is this really what we're gonna be
我们都要面对她吗
dealing with for the next four years?
我有个主意
Oh, I have an idea!
不如我和凯蒂去上克劳福德高中吧
Why don't Katie and I go to Crawford High instead?
那在城市的另一端 我们谁也不认识
That's across town. We don't know anyone there.
剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表