剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表
我变...
I'm transfor--
好吧 下面有条草裙
OK, th-there's a grass skirt under here,
我发誓
I swear.
13, 27, 44.
你为什么知道格温妮的密♥码♥
How do you have Gwenny's combination?
没时间说了 带我去食堂
No time! Get me to the cafeteria!
好的 亚莉克莎 既然你在这
Got it. Oh, Alexa, while I have you here,
我想问你一件事
there's something I wanted to ask.
快跑
Run! Run! Run!
你跑得就像一个数学家教
You run like a math tutor.
我还像数学家教一样把iPad丢到垃圾桶里
I also throw iPads in the garbage like a math tutor.
谢谢
Mahalo!
给我喷防晒霜 哥们
SPF me, bro!
带我去凯蒂旁边
Take me to Katie!
那么 如果你想要一个难忘的冬季舞会
So uh... pick Alexa and Katie as your co-chairs
就选亚莉克莎和凯蒂当委员吧
if you want a Winter Formal you'll never forget.
亚莉克莎
Alexa?
是我 我们完成展示然后离开吧
It's me. Let's finish this and get the heck out of here.
好的
Oh, OK.
爱你们 再见
Aloha nui loa!
左边 左边
Left. Left.
标志 那是标志
The sign! That's a sign! A sign!
你没事 很好 你没事
You're fine. Good. You're fine.
是的 你很好
Yeah, you're good.
太奇怪了
Wow. That was weird.
我只是 真的希望我们的"冬日夏威夷"能赢
I just, I really wanted our Winter Luau to win.
我知道 我也是
I know. Me, too.
-抱歉我搞砸了 -你没有
- Sorry I blew it. - You didn't.
-真的吗 -假的 我们都搞砸了
- Really? - No, we both blew it.
我必须留在家里 本来就希望渺茫
Once I had to stay home it was a long shot,
但我很高兴我们努力过了
but... I like that we tried.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
我宁愿和你一起失败 也不想和别人一起赢
And I'd rather fail with you than win with anyone else.
好消息
Good news!
我们赢了吗
We won?
不是 苏西·阿普勒鲍姆的"冬日仙境"赢了
No. Suzie Applebaum did with "Winter Wonderland."
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
别告诉我妈妈
Do not tell my mother!
我们过于领先时代了
We were ahead of our time.
等等 那好消息是什么
So, wait, what was the good news?
格温妮·汤普森输了
Gwenny Thompson lost and
并且她因为袭击奈莉·诺兹维茨被留校了
got detention for tackling Nelly Nozzawitz!
我听说你们四个人一整天都在上课迟到
I've heard the four of you have been tardy to class all day.
好吧 我搞简单点
Yeah, yeah. I'll make it easy.
你们都要留校
You all have detention after school.
我喜欢你的展示 篮筐姐
I enjoyed your presentation, Hoops.
你觉得好吗
You thought it was good?
当然不好 但我真的很喜欢
Oh, God, no. But I really enjoyed it.
像老大一样搅锅
♪ Stir the pot like a boss ♪
我爱杂菜酱
♪ I love marinara sauce ♪
这就是你要的独唱
There's your solo.
我能在这里待待吗
Can I hang out over here?
我猜我同意了吧
I guess that's a yes.
妈妈又在我班上讲话了
Mom talked to my class again.
-情况如何 -不太好 人咬人
- How did it go? - Not good. There was some biting.
好吧
Ok.
我希望她能有和你一样酷的工作
I wish she had a cool job like yours.
你在开玩笑吗 你妈妈拥有最酷的工作之一
Are you kidding me? Your mom has one of the coolest jobs.
她不会被闪电击中
She doesn't get hit by lightning.
没错
No.
但如果一个人工作时被闪电击中
But if a person did get struck by lightning at work,
他们就得去和你妈妈谈
they would have to talk to your mom.
所以她找酷的人谈话吗
So she talks to cool people?
不对
No.
酷的人找她谈话
Cool people talk to her.
那还不是她唯一的工作
And that's not her only job.
她是个妈妈 厨师
She's a mom, a chef,
私人司机 购物助理
a chauffeur, a personal shopper.
她掌管一切
She's in charge of everything.
她就像你家的总统
She's like the president of your family.
你在这里啊
There you are.
关于今天下午的事 我想说...
About this afternoon, I just wanted to say...
谢谢你
Thank you.
为什么谢我
For what?
一切
Everything.
我不知道这是为了什么 但我接受了
I don't know what this is about, but I will take it.
又一次完美着陆
Another perfect landing.
妈妈
Mom!
宝贝
Hey, babe.
你的所有朋友都喜欢我发的你的视频
All of your friends love the video of you I posted.
他们有什么毛病
What's wrong with them?
是啊 我一下午都在收到短♥信♥
Yeah, I've been getting texts all afternoon.
亲爱的 你真贴心
Honey, that was so sweet of you.
我想大家都在嫉妒我和儿子关系好
I think everybody's jealous that I'm so close to my boy.
这本应该令你尴尬的
It's supposed to be embarrassing!
完全没有 我想着我们可以一起拍一个
Not at all! I was thinking we could do one together.
不
No.
我爱卢卡斯 他是我儿子
♪ I love Lucas, he's my boy ♪
他是我们的心肝宝贝
♪ He's our little pride and joy ♪
光彩照人的头发
♪ With his decked-out hair ♪
酷酷的紧身牛仔裤
♪ And his cool, skinny jeans ♪
妈妈爸爸生了个酷儿子
♪ Mom and Dad made one cool teen ♪
-是的 -怎样
- Yeah! - What? What?
卢卡斯 我们爱你
Lucas, we love you. We love you.
妈妈爸爸爱你
Mommy and Daddy love you!
爱你一整天 卢卡斯
All day, Lucas!
-你永远是我的小宝贝 -永远是
- Always be my baby boy. - Always!
永远是
Always!
发了
Posted!
亚莉克莎
现在你注意到我了吗
你愿意和我一起去冬季舞会吗
不愿意
No.
剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表