剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表
类似的事吧
Something like that.
但别那样做
But nothing like that.
收到
Copy that.
他在角落 他显然想要隐私
He's in the corner. He obviously wants some privacy.
而且有两个杯子
And there's two cups.
巴里 你为某个叫辛迪的人服务过吗
Hey, Barry. Have you served anyone named Cyndi?
名字最后一个字母是I还是Y
And did it end with an "I" Or a "Y"?
我记得
Oh, yeah, I remember.
最后一个字母是...我不在乎
It ended with an I... don't care.
天啊 迪伦看到我们了
Oh, my gosh! Dylan sees us.
他依然在看我们
He's still seeing us.
-他依然... -好了 凯蒂
- He's still-- - All right, Katie!
你在跟踪我吗
Are you stalking me?
你想得美 眨巴眼在哪
You wish! Where's Winky-Winky?
-你关心什么 -我不关心 你关心什么
- Why do you care? - I don't. Why do you care?
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
你好 辛迪
Oh, hey, Cyndi.
这是亚莉克莎
This is Alexa.
她也是我的学生之一
She is also one of my students.
迪伦在辅♥导♥我的会计课
Dylan is helping me with my accounting class.
他是个大好人
He's a sweetheart.
辛迪 我希望我所有的学生都这样想
Oh, Cyndi. I wish all my students felt that way.
很高兴见到你
Nice... Nice to meet you...
辛迪
Cyndi.
好 我们赶紧走 拜托了
OK, we should go right now, please.
不 我妈妈 躲起来
Oh, no! My mom! Hide!
杰克 搞什么
Jack, what the heck?
我知道 我让她带我去买♥♥了冰激凌
I know! I got her to go out for ice cream,
然后她非要来买♥♥咖啡
but then she had to get coffee.
-我会想办法的 -好
- I'll think of something. - OK.
在这里喝还是带走
For here or to go?
我知道我在冰激凌店里说过同样的话
I know I said this at the ice cream place,
但我应该给自己放个学习假
but I deserve a study break.
在这里喝
I'll have it here.
好 我们只用等她走 然后就没事了
OK, we just have to wait her out and we're all good.
-不 我妈妈的电♥话♥ -好吧
- Oh, no! Now it's my mom! - OK. Uh...
-电♥话♥靠近脸 -好
- Hold the phone close to your face. - OK.
妈妈 怎么样了
Hi, Mom! How's it going?
我们的航♥班♥延误了 你怎么样
Well, our flight's delayed. How are you?
我很好 过着美好安静的夜晚
I'm great. You know, just having a nice, quiet night.
麦克斯的特浓 吉尔的豆浆拿铁
Espresso for Max, soy latte for Jill.
你在连线咖啡厅吗
Are you at Wired?
-连线咖啡厅 -我来
- Wired? - Hey, I got it.
是的 洛莉
Yes. Yes, Lori.
我们和我妈妈在连线咖啡厅
We're at Wired with my mom.
让我和她说个"嗨"
Oh, let me say hi!
大家都这么说
Yeah, that's what everyone says.
想点有创意的话再打过来 再见
You know, think of something else and call back. Bye!
不错
Nice.
大家请注意
Attention, everyone!
我要竞选市长
I'm running for mayor!
杰克 你在做什么
Jack, what are you doing?
快跑
Run!
快跑
Run!
我要竞选市长
Running for mayor!
我改主意了
Eh, I changed my mind.
这就是我们不出来的原因
This is why we don't go out.
你在这里啊
There you are.
我们
Hey, let's uh...
我们来准备一下你和麦金太尔上校的面试
let's prep for your interview with Colonel McIntyre.
好的
Sure, sure.
-我来当上校 -嗯
- I'll be the colonel. - Mm-hm.
以下是可能会提到的问题
Here are the kinds of questions you can expect.
现在是你在说话 还是上校在说话
Are you saying that, or is the colonel saying that?
是我在说
That's me.
好的 但为我自己辩护一下 上校长得很像你
Hm. OK. But in my defense, the colonel looks a lot like you.
拜托 卢卡斯
Come on, Lucas.
现在我是上校
Now I'm the colonel.
告诉俺 孩子 你为什么想服役
Tell me, son, why do you want to serve?
他是这口音吗
Is that what he sounds like?
完全一样
Dead on.
集中精力
Focus.
那么 年轻人
So, then, young man,
你能为空军学院带来些什么
what do you have to offer the Air Force Academy?
半个肉桂卷
Half a Cinnabon.
卢卡斯 你打算认真对待吗
Lucas, are you gonna take this seriously or not?
你没意识到这是人生难得的机会吗
Don't you realize this is the opportunity of a lifetime?
我知道 你一直对我这样说
I know. You keep telling me that.
但你没有听进去
Yeah, but it's not getting through.
我必须去洗手了
I-I've got to wash my hands.
快看 爸爸 飞行员
Look, Dad! A pilot!
你叫什么名字 孩子
Hi. What's your name, son?
锁了
Locked!
好的
Ok.
锁了
Oh, locked!
我妈妈的车来了
Oh, that's my mom's car!
我们该做什么
What do we do?
爬到树上 抬我一把
Climb up the tree! Give me a boost!
我来 我来
I got it, I got it.
一二三
One, two, three...
-快散开 -好
- Quick, split up. - OK.
等等 不对 另一边
Wait! No, no! Other way! Other way!
好的
Ok, ok, ok.
这东西真漂亮
These things are really pretty.
-妈妈 -学习休息时间
- Hey, Mom! - Study break!
我们怎么会比她快
How did we beat her here?
抱歉我们花了很久
Sorry we took so long.
杰克非常确定我车胎漏气了
Jack was sure I had a flat tire,
然后他非常确定我转错了弯
and then he was sure I took a wrong turn,
然后他在院子里乱跑了十分钟
then he ran around the yard for ten minutes.
不错
Nice.
晚安 杰克
Good night, Jack.
学习学得我累死了
I'm exhausted from all that studying.
晚安 妈妈
Good night, Mom.
你们真幸运 我还得学两个小时
Lucky you. I still have two more hours.
晚安 你们俩
Good night, you two!
发生了什么
What is happening?
我们可能召唤了一个鬼魂乐队
We might have summoned a ghost band!
瑞恩 不不不
R-Ryan, no! No, no, no!
-嘘 -求你们停下 求求了
- Shh! Shh! - Please stop! Shh! Please!
凯蒂 嗨
Hi, Katie. Katie. Katie... hi.
你们能停下吗
Can you please stop that?
抱歉
Sorry.
好的
OK. Um...
好的
Um... OK.
我要说了
Here it is. Um...
凯蒂·库珀
Katie Cooper...
你愿意和我一起去冬季舞会吗
will you go to the Winter Formal with me?
各位 妈妈要去那边了
Guys, Mom's coming over there!
所有人快躲起来
Everybody, hide!
抱歉 瑞恩 但我不能
I-I'm sorry, Ryan, but I can't.
有人吗
Hello?
我是一个拿着球棒的女人
I am a woman with a bat.
我有全职工作 这周期末考试
I have a full-time job, finals this week,
而且我刚喝了两杯咖啡
and I just had two cups of coffee!
咱俩来玩玩吧
Let's dance!
-嘿 -我们正在学习
- Hey! - Mom, we were just studying.
在凯蒂的房♥间
In Katie's room.
发生了什么 妈妈
So, w-what's going on, Mom?
听起来像个军乐队
It sounds like a marching band or something?
剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表