剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表
凯蒂和我非常激动
Katie and I were so excited.
两天后 我们将参加第一场高中舞会
In two days, we were going to our first high school dance.
但这也意味着
But this also meant we were
我们学期开始和结束时一模一样
ending the semester just how we started it.
我们的头发怎么办
What are we gonna do with our hair?
那样本来就很可爱
It's so cute just like that.
而且长得好快
And it's coming in so fast.
但还不足以炫耀
It's not long enough to show off,
也许明年的冬季舞会再说吧
so maybe next year's Winter Formal.
我很讨厌我全力跳威利·旺卡舞时
You know, I hate that I can't go all out on my Willy Wonka
假发会甩掉
without my wig flying off.
看吧
See?
而那是我的杀手锏
And that is my go-to move.
迪伦周六什么时候来接我们
So, what time is Dylan picking us up on Saturday?
-我会问他的 -因为算上头发 脸 指甲
- I'll ask him. - Because with hair, face, nails...
我要花三小时六分钟
I need three hours, six minutes.
这事是不能急的
You can't rush this.
六点
Oh, six o'clock.
但他希望能更早来
But he wishes it was sooner.
凯蒂 你知道梅丽莎·芬克邀请瑞恩去舞会了吗
Katie, did you know Melissa Fink asked Ryan to the dance?
是吗
Oh, she did?
但是她后来没法去 因为她得流感了
But she couldn't go because she got the flu.
是吗
Oh, she did?
等等 亚莉克莎 如果流感爆发了
Wait. Wait. Alexa, if the flu's going around um...
你还能去吗
can you go?
只有一个人得了
It's just one person.
梅丽莎总是说她有病
And Melissa always says she's sick.
记得她说她阑尾破了那次吗
Remember when she said her appendix burst?
记得 确实破了
Yeah, it did.
无所谓了 我依然要去舞会
Whatever. I'm still going to that dance.
拜托 凯蒂 你和瑞恩怎么办
Come on, Katie. What about you and Ryan?
我会在舞会上见到他
I'll see him at the dance.
我只是很高兴我们能一起去
I'm just excited that we're all going together.
我能跳段旺卡舞庆祝吗
Can I get a celebration Wonka?
来吧
Come on!
和我一起跳
Wonka with me!
亚莉克莎与凯蒂 第一季第十三集[本季终]
你闭着眼睛吗
Are you keeping them closed?
闭着呢
Yes.
-当心沙发 -谢谢
- Oh, watch out for the couch. - Thanks.
好了 睁开眼睛
OK, open them.
亲爱的
Oh, honey!
你真好
This is so sweet of you!
知道我为什么这样做吗
Know why I did it?
-因为你爱我 -我想养狗
- Because you love me. - I want a puppy.
孩子 你知道...
Oh, buddy, you know--
我知道你非常忙
I know you're super busy,
所以我想着如果我帮忙 就能养狗了
so I thought if I helped out, I could have a puppy.
对不起 现在事太多了
I'm sorry. It's just too much right now.
我几年后上完学再养怎么样
How about in a couple of years when I'm done with school?
但你令我印象深刻
But I am impressed.
天啊
Oh, my God!
杰克
Jack!
做个百吉饼搞这么乱
All this for one bagel?
我知道 现在我明白你为什么不做饭了
I know. Now I know why you never cook.
求你了 我很会照顾宠物
Please? I'm great with pets.
秘密猫咪爱我 我把托拜厄斯也照顾得很好
Secret Kitty loved me, and I've taken really good care of Tobias.
-谁 -我的蜥蜴
- Who? - My lizard.
我们家有蜥蜴吗
We have a lizard?
是的 就在某个地方吧
Yeah. He's around here somewhere.
亲爱的 你做的事非常暖心
Honey, it's very, very sweet, what you did.
但我现在得收拾这烂摊子
But now I have to clean up this mess.
我能帮忙
I can help.
糟糕
Oops.
谢谢
Thank you.
好 现在去准备上学的东西
OK, now, go get your stuff for school.
好的
Ok.
托拜厄斯
Tobias?
我们刚上了最棒的一节西语课
We just had the best Spanish class ever.
汤普金斯老师得流感了
Senyora Tompkins has the flu,
所以我们整节课都在聊舞会
so we got to talk about the dance the whole time.
太棒了[西语]
It was excelente!
意思是"太棒了"
That means "Excellent."
又是流感
The flu again?
她回家了 不会传染给别人
And she went home so no one else would get it.
她真有心[西语]
Muy thoughtful of her.
意思是"真"
Muy means "Very."
而且是奶牛的可爱名字
It's also a cute name for a cow.
凯蒂 你应该邀请瑞恩去舞会
Katie, you should ask Ryan to the dance.
会很有趣的 而且我们都会有舞伴
It will be fun! And we'll both have dates.
也许我会的
Hm. Maybe I should.
我会给他发短♥信♥的
I-I'll text him.
他就在那里
He's right there!
说好的来一个浪漫之举呢
What happened to going big with a grand, romantic gesture?
那是给别人的建议
That's for other people.
是的 我更像一个干点大事的教练
Yeah, I am more of a go-big coach.
好吧 我要做了
OK, OK, I'm gonna do it!
-怎么了 -凯蒂要邀请瑞恩去舞会
- What's going on? - Katie's asking Ryan to the dance.
凯蒂要邀请瑞恩去舞会
Katie's asking Ryan to the dance.
汉娜 你猜怎么着 凯蒂要邀请瑞恩去舞会
Oh, Hannah, guess what? Katie's asking Ryan to the dance.
原来是真的
So it is true!
我好兴奋
I'm so excited!
凯蒂要邀请瑞恩去舞会
Katie's gonna ask Ryan to the dance!
-瑞恩 -好的
- Hi. So, Ryan-- - Yes.
-好的 -好的
- Yes? - Yes.
很好
Great! Uh...
说清楚一点 我要邀请你去舞会
Just... Just so we're clear, I was going to ask you to the dance.
是的 回答是肯定的
Yeah, the answer's yes.
我希望你会跳旺卡舞
I hope you know how to Wonka.
我当然会
Yeah, I do.
Siri 旺卡舞是什么
Siri, what is "Wonka"?
冬季舞会日
Winter Formal day!
冬季舞会早餐
Winter Formal breakfast!
冬季舞会早餐自♥拍♥
Winter Formal breakfast selfie!
很好 你为女孩们做了冬季舞会华夫饼
Oh, good! You made Winter Formal waffles for the girls.
严格来说 我也是女孩
Technically, I'm a girl.
你记得我们高一时的冬季舞会吗
Do you remember our freshman Winter Formal,
我的获胜主题是...
when I won with the theme...
"冬日仙境" 是的
Winter Wonderland. Yeah.
我们称霸了舞池
We killed it on the dance floor. Ooh!
那可不
Yeah, we did.
妈妈
Oh, Mom!
屋内派对
House party!
-你们跳得很嗨 -就这样
- You guys are working it! - There you go!
来吧 来吧
Take it, take it.
别跳了 迪伦来了
Stop working it! Hey, stop working it! Dylan's here!
爸爸
Dad.
爸爸
Dad!
我关于今晚的舞会有个问题
I just have a question about Formal tonight.
我该戴哪种领带 领结或领带
Which tie should I wear? The bow tie or necktie?
你可以给我发短♥信♥的
You could have texted me.
是的 但那样我就来不了了
Yeah... but then I wouldn't be here.
领结
Bow tie.
你戴哪个都好看
You'll look great in either one.
领结
Bow tie.
领结 搞定
Bow tie, check.
见你的借口 搞定
Excuse to see you, check.
今晚见
I'll see you tonight.
搞定
Check.
真可爱
That was so cute!
剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表