剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表
只是周末出来工作赚吃喝玩乐的钱吧
and work on your weekends for "Fun money"
而你对像我这样善良勤劳工作的人说三道四
while getting all judgy on good, hardworking people like me.
祝你来到现实世界好运
Well, good luck making it in the real world,
小姐 人生会很艰难
missy, where life gets hard--
是我进行了大额购物
I made the big purchase.
祝你周末愉快 好好享受20岁吧
Have a wonderful weekend. Enjoy your twenties.
抱歉 妈妈
I'm sorry, Mom.
质量好的假发好贵
OK, the good wigs were so expensive.
我不知道该怎么做了
I didn't know what to do.
亲爱的 我真的很钦佩你为亚莉克莎做的事
Honey, I really admire what you did for Alexa.
你是个超赞的朋友
You are an incredible friend.
但我们不买♥♥负担不起的东西
But we don't buy things we can't afford.
我知道
I know.
我还回去
I'll take it back.
等等吧
Have them... put it on hold.
等下周我拿到工资了 我们再去买♥♥
We'll go back and get it next week when I get paid.
真的吗
Really?
谢谢你 妈妈
Oh, thanks, Mom!
我等到那时候再去上学吗
So, I'll hold off on going back to school until then?
想得美 你周四就去
Nice try. You're going Thursday.
真光滑
Ooh! So smooth.
爸爸 你跑过了两个红灯
Whoa! Dad, you ran through two red lights
从婴儿推车上跳了过去
and jumped a baby stroller.
真的吗 干得好 戴夫
Really? Attaboy, Dave.
他们有一千米的活动吗
Do they have 1ks?
亚莉克莎 那看起来太完美了
Oh, Alexa, that looks perfect!
假发真好看
That wig looks great!
瞧 现在你的脖子不会受凉了
See? Now your neck won't get cold.
怎么了 妈妈
What's wrong, Mom?
你♥爸♥爸在跑步训练时想杀了我
Oh, your father tried to kill me on the training run.
我的水疱上都有水疱了
My blisters have blisters.
把脚放上来
Well, put your feet up,
躺下 睡一觉
and lay back and take a nap.
别受凉了 我给你拿条毯子
Oh, and don't get cold. I'm gonna get you a blanket.
亲爱的 我不冷
Honey, I am not cold.
好吧
OK. Uh...
你吃过东西了吗 维生素 补充剂
Have you had anything to eat? How about vitamins? Supplements?
什锦杂果 能量棒
Trail mix? PowerBar?
亲爱的 我什么都不用 你没必要把我当...
Honey, I don't need anything. You do not have to baby...
好吧 我懂了 抱歉
OK. I get it. I'm sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
但我不会改的 我是你妈妈
But I'm not gonna change. I'm your mother.
瞧瞧你
Look at you!
我女儿又回来了
There's my girl.
那是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
什么 亚莉克莎
What? Alexa...
戴夫
Dave.
我说了什么
What did I say?
爸爸 就连我都知道那为什么不对
Dad, even I know why that was wrong.
我想是吧 等等
I think. Wait.
我知道吗
Do I?
我想着要跟我女儿共度时光
Just thought I'd, uh... hang out with my girl.
在浴室里
In the bathroom.
你居然认得我 真令我惊讶
Surprised you even recognized me.
是我活该
I deserve that.
我知道我有些古怪
I know I've been a little awkward.
我只想说
And, uh, I just wanted to say, uh...
这浴缸真堵住了
Wow, this tub is really backed up.
真高兴你说出来了
Glad you got that off your chest.
我剃头之前 我的头发掉得很多
Yeah, my hair was really starting to come out before I shaved it.
亲爱的
Honey...
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不擅长这样
I am not good at this.
我甚至很难说这个词
It's hard for me to even say the word...
-毛团 -什么
- Hairball. - What?
在排水管里
In the drain.
我反应很严重
I reacted badly.
你一直做得很好
You've been doing so well,
当我看见你那样 很难忘记你有
when I saw you like that, it was impossible to forget you have--
-毛团 -没错
- Hairball. - Exactly.
还有一个
No, there's another one.
其中一个是卢卡斯的
Some of that is Lucas's.
我觉得你这样很美
I think you look beautiful this way.
让我想到了你出生那天
Reminds me of the day you were born.
我爱上你那天
The day I fell in love with you.
爸爸
Oh, Dad.
我爱你 亲爱的
I love you, sweetie.
这个在往回拉
Wow, this one is pulling back.
我们家养了猫吗
Did we have a cat?
我觉得你的假发很酷
I think your wig is cool.
谢谢 杰克
Thanks, Jack.
我讨厌你的鞋
I hate your shoes.
谢谢
Thank you.
我一直在给你发短♥信♥
I've been texting you.
你真的很喜欢这假发啊
Wow, you really like that wig.
是啊 很好玩
Yeah. Yeah, it's fun.
是粉色的 真的很粉
It's pink. Really, really pink.
那你为什么看起来像是要哭了
So why do you look like you're about to cry?
因为这是粉色的 真的很粉
Because it's pink! Really, really pink!
那就戴另一顶假发啊
So just wear the other wig.
我退货了 负担不起300块的假发
I took it back. I can't afford a $300 wig.
300块
$300?
凯蒂 你该说出来的
Katie, you should have said something.
300块都能买♥♥辆车了
You could buy a car for $300.
抱歉 我都没想花费的事
I'm sorry. I didn't even think about the cost.
不仅仅是钱
Hey, it's not just about the money.
我做了这件事
I made this big gesture
好让你不是唯一一个没头发的
so you wouldn't be the only one without hair.
但我剃头之后一直在想
But all I've been thinking about since the second I did it is:
我怎么才能看起来不是秃头
how can I make it look like I'm not bald?
我知道
I know.
你就是这样 你喜欢融入
That's who you are. You like to fit in.
你是融入者
You're a blender.
我的确喜欢融入
Yeah, I do like to blend.
所以你这样做真是太棒了
Which is exactly why it's so amazing you did what you did.
300块都能买♥♥鲨鱼了
You could buy a shark for $300.
我不像你那样勇敢
I'm not brave like you.
我也没那么勇敢
I'm not that brave.
我们看到汉娜和里根时 是我说快跑的
I'm the one who said to run when we saw Hannah and Reagan.
是啊 真像凯蒂
Yeah, that was very Katie of you.
你剃头发时
Look, when you shaved your head,
说我绝对不会独自撑过任何事
you said I would never have to go through anything alone.
所以你害怕秃头
So you being scared of being bald
就意味着我不用独自撑过这件事
means I don't have to go through that alone.
但如果你不告诉我你的感受
But if you don't tell me things,
那我们就要分别撑过去
then we're gonna go through it separately.
那你应付不来
And you cannot handle that.
你周四戴上粉色假发去上学时
So when you're wearing your pink wig to school on Thursday...
我会戴我蓝色那顶
I'll be wearing my blue one.
真的吗
Really?
是啊
Yeah.
-怪胎 -怪人
- Weirdo. - Freak.
姐姐们
Guys! Guys!
姐姐们 排队
Guys, the line!
我走了
OK, I'm going.
高中开学后 我一直在看所有人的Ins 脸书
OK, so, I've been reading everyone's Instagram, Facebook,
阅后即焚 和博客
Snapchat, and blog since the first day of school,
我们真的没错过那么多八卦
so we really haven't missed that much gossip.
那家庭作业呢
What about schoolwork?
我们错过了很多
Oh, we missed a lot of that.
剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表