剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表
Hey, guys. Isn't this great?
我可以在家工作 同时陪着你们
I can work from home and still be with you guys.
该死 我和马德里的电♥话♥会议
Oh, crap! My conference call with Madrid.
亲爱的 你能再泡点咖啡吗
Hey, honey, can you make some more coffee?
我吗 我怎么
Oh, me? How do I even--
我是洛莉 好啊
This is Lori. ¡Hola!
谁在线
Hey. Who's on?
爱德华多 加布里埃尔
Hey, Eduardo, Gabriel.
宝贝 我现在真的很需要咖啡
Babe, I could really use that coffee right now.
亚莉克莎
Hey, Alexa.
卢卡斯呢
So uh... where's Lucas?
我准备好练习了
I'm ready for practice.
你化妆了吗
Are you wearing make-up?
我抱了我妈妈 也许蹭了点
I-I hugged my mom. Maybe some rubbed off.
凯蒂
OK, Katie.
来看看你的本事
Let's see what you got.
在这里投篮
Take a shot from... there.
我的持球姿势对吗
Am I holding it right?
不对 你得把左手放下面
No. You have to hold your left hand under--
-这样吗 -我教你
- Like this? - Here, I'll show you.
看不下去了
I can't watch this.
好
All right.
你投篮时
Now, when you launch the ball,
用右手发力 保持
push with your right hand and follow through.
来吧
Let her rip.
好吧
Ok.
知道吗 也许你更适合防守
You know what? Maybe defense is more your thing.
我来进攻 你防守
I'm gonna try to score. You try to guard me.
靠近点 近一点
Come in on me. Get closer.
好吧
Wow. Yeah. Uh-huh. OK.
来吧 凯蒂 你真的得靠近点
Come on, Katie. You've really got to get up on me.
你犯规了 凯蒂
OK, that's a foul, Katie.
我能得多少分
Oh. Um... H-How many do I get?
你站这里
Right here.
-别让我过去 -不可能
- Now, don't let me get by you. - Not a chance.
开始了
Here we go.
-我防守住了 -就这样
- I-I got you. - That's it!
-我做到了 -是的
- I'm doing it! - Yeah, you are!
等等
Hold it.
是迪伦 抱歉 我得回电
It's Dylan. Sorry, I've got to hit him back.
干得好 你会很棒的
Good work. You're gonna be a beast.
-你知道癌症的谣言吗 -知道
- You know that cancer rumor? - Yeah.
-我觉得是瑞秋 -你为什么这么说
- I think it's Rachel. - What makes you say that?
我约她出来 她拒绝了 还可能是因为什么
I asked her out. She said no. What else could it be?
防守不错 篮筐姐
Good D, Hoops.
很烂的外号♥
Terrible nickname.
好 选拔赛就在明天了
All right. Tryouts are tomorrow.
你们都去看看自己的
I want you to check the roster
上场时间 祝你们好运
for your starting times. Good luck, guys.
记住 如果你没被选上
And remember, if you don't make it,
网球队谁都收
the tennis team takes everybody.
-听见教练的话了吗 -嗯 你做得很好
- Hey, did you hear the coach? - Yeah, you're doing great.
我们获得了表扬
We got a compliment!
是你获得了表扬
You got a compliment.
记住 我们是一起的
Remember, we're doing this together.
是啊 是啊
Yeah, right, right.
亚莉克莎
Alexa!
你不是要去懦夫俱乐部开会吗
I thought you had your Quitters Club meeting?
不 是格温妮·汤普森好臭会议
No, it was the Gwenny Thompson Smells meeting.
我们一致同意了 很快就休会了
We all agreed and quickly adjourned.
你有这么多不打篮球的空闲时间
All that free time not playing basketball
而你最好就能做到这样吗
and that's the best you can do?
我很高兴你终于同意了你不可能打败我
I'm happy you finally agreed you can never beat me.
我随时随地都能打败你
I can beat you anytime, anywhere.
亚莉克莎 不行
Alexa, no.
来吧 就现在 单挑
Let's do it. Right here, right now, one on one.
-不行 -为什么
- She can't. - Why not?
-告诉她 -告诉我什么
- Just tell her. - Tell me what?
你是一只小鸡吗
That you're a little baby chicken?
亚莉克莎
Alexa!
你什么都不知道 格温妮
You don't know anything, Gwenny!
小鸡是吱吱叫的
Baby chickens peep!
明天之前我就能给你 阿夫汉
Yeah, so I can have that to you by tomorrow, Afnhan.
真好 她在家 妈妈
Good, she's home. Mom!
抱歉 同事的女儿
Sorry. A colleague's daughter.
去请个日托啊 对吧
It's like, get some day care, right?
我觉得你真的会喜欢我们对你的邀请
So I really think you're gonna like the offer we have for you.
亚莉克莎
Alexa!
洛莉
Lori...
对 这是不♥穿♥裤子周四
Oh! Yeah, it's uh... No-Pants Thursday.
你没事吧
You OK?
这身衣服不错
Nice outfit.
商务 休闲
Hm. Business, casual.
学校里发生了什么吗
Did something happen at school?
亲爱的 我陪着你呢
Honey, I am here for you.
你没有
No, you're not.
你去上班时陪我更多
You were here for me a lot more when you went to work.
你说得对
You're right.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我在经历调整阶段
I've been going through an adjustment period.
我都不知道我的助理工作这么辛苦
I had no idea my assistant worked so hard.
但从现在开始 我保证
But from now on, I promise,
只要你需要我 我随时陪着你
I will be here for you any time you need me.
我不需要你
I don't need you.
-好吧 我走 -别走
-OK, I'll go. -Don't go.
好 你想谈谈吗
OK. You want to talk?
不
No.
那么
So...
猜字游戏
charades?
就陪着我好吗
Just stay with me?
好
Ok.
-你能开始穿裤子吗 -再说吧
- Can you start wearing pants? - We'll see.
你在用约会网站吗
Are you on that dating site?
我的免费试用期结束了
My free trial is over.
我们现在是月度会员了
We're month-to-month now.
杰克
Jack!
见见罗兰德 他有金牙呢
Meet Roland. He's got a gold tooth!
杰克 这不是个游戏
You know, Jack, this isn't a game.
有一天 妈妈也许会在这种网站上认识个男人
One day, mommy might meet somebody on a site like this
他可能成为你的新继父
who could become your new stepfather.
也许不是这样的网站
Well, maybe not a site like this.
你和爸爸不会和好了吗
You and Dad aren't getting back together?
不会 我们谈过了 儿子
No. We talked about that, bud.
我知道
I know.
你好几天没和你♥爸♥爸聊天了
You know, you haven't talked to your dad in a couple of days.
给他打个电♥话♥好吗
Let's give him a call, huh?
好
Ok.
好啊 罗比
Hi, Robbie.
杰克想跟你聊聊
Jack wants to talk to you.
-谢谢你 妈妈 -嗯
- Thanks, Mom. - Mm-hmm.
爸爸 好啊
Dad? Hi.
我打破了你的马里奥赛车记录
I beat your Mario Kart score!
罗兰德有双体船
Ooh! Roland has a catamaran.
门多萨右手持球
Mendoza takes it to the right elbow,
投了个15英尺的球
pops a 15-footer.
她简直无人可挡
She's on fire!
门多萨在三秒区弧顶
Mendoza again at the top of the key.
球进了
Boomshakalaka!
门多萨断球
Mendoza steals the ball
祈祷着投篮了
and throws up a prayer.
上帝心情很好
剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表