剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表
我的高一跟我想象中很不同
My first year of high school was a lot different than I pictured.
但癌症没阻止我参加冬季舞会
But cancer didn't stop me from going to the Winter Formal.
凯蒂和我解开头发 参加舞会后
After Katie and I let our hair down for the dance,
高一剩下的时间里 我们都在做自己
we spent the rest of freshman year being ourselves.
各种版本的自己
All versions of ourselves!
在情人节交到男友挺有趣的
It was fun having a boyfriend on Valentine's Day.
凯蒂也这么认为
Katie thought so too.
凯蒂和瑞恩决定只当朋友
Katie and Ryan decided to just be friends
在他们在春季音乐剧中扮演冯·特拉普兄妹之后
after they played Von Trapp siblings in the spring musical.
但是要问我 丽莎和弗里德里希
But if you ask me, there's still a chance
之间还可能产生特别的感情
for something special between Liesl and Friedrich.
就这样 夏天到了
And just like that it was summer!
今年发生了这么多事
After everything that happened this year,
和我的家人共度时光挺不错的
it was nice to spend time with my family.
别告诉他们我说了这话
Don't tell them I said that.
我们还没反应过来 又到了开学第一天
And before we knew it, it was the first day of school again.
-砰 -砰
- Bam! - Bam!
砰
Bam?
我对上衣不大确定
Now I'm not so sure about the shirt.
我觉得挺可爱的
I... I thought it was cute.
不是你的 是我的
Not yours, mine!
要上学了我好激动
Oh, I'm so excited for school!
今年我们不会错过放许愿灯
Oh, and this year we will not miss releasing the wish lanterns.
去年我们就错过了
Like we did last year,
你害我们被停课了
when you got us suspended.
至少我们在卢卡斯的Ins上看到了
Hey, at least we got to see them on Lucas's Instagram.
直到他在看台顶部摔了手♥机♥
Until he dropped his phone off the top of the bleachers.
是啊 他一靠近火就很激动
Yeah, he gets really excited around fire.
这件怎么样
Oh, what about this?
-我喜欢 -我也不喜欢
- Ooh, I like it-- - Yeah, me neither.
我为今年准备好了
I'm so ready for this year.
现在我开始吃药了
Now that I've been taking medicine,
一切终于回归正常了
things are going back to normal.
就是啊 我都忘了你上周去做体♥检♥了
Hmm, I know! Now, I almost forgot you had that checkup last week.
愚蠢的体♥检♥
Ugh. Stupid checkups.
不蠢
They're not stupid.
医生靠体♥检♥才知道你没有旧病复发
They're how the doctor knows you're not getting sick again.
-就是很烦人 -是啊
- It's just annoying. - Yeah.
我知道 但是
Yeah, I know... but...
周三结果就出来了
you'll get your results on Wednesday,
会一如既往的没事
and they will be fine like always.
-所以别耐心 -担心的是我妈妈
- So don't worry. - My mom is the one who worries.
她沉迷于琐事
She obsesses over random stuff,
这样她就不必去想我的体♥检♥结果了
so she won't think about my results.
记得她在我二月体♥检♥时的针织狂热吗
Remember her knitting craze during my February checkup?
这次她特别操心我的美妙16岁派对
This time she's all over my Sweet 16.
我不大在乎那事
Which I don't really care about.
从什么时候开始的 自从我们尴尬的十岁开始
Since when? Okay, we've talked about our Sweet 16
就一直在聊美妙的16岁派对
since... since our awkward 10s.
还有四个月 但是在我的体♥检♥结果出来前
It's four months away. But until my checkup results come back,
我得让她专注于我爸或者卢卡斯
I gotta get her to focus on my dad or Lucas.
你该穿这个
And... you should wear these.
我希望她专注于烘焙
Hey, I hope she focuses on baking.
聊天时我会想办法提软糖
Ooh, I'll work the word "Fudge" Into conversation.
我在为你的美妙16岁派对想点子
Hey! So, I've been working on some ideas for your Sweet 16.
16岁生日快乐
现在是7:20 你是什么时候做的
Uh, it's 7:20. When did you do that?
3:15 今天凌晨
3:15. That's this morning.
等等
Oh. Wait.
完美 不
Aha, perfect! No!
就这样 搞定了
Yes, done!
妈妈
Hey, Mom, so...
卢卡斯开始申请大学了吗
has Lucas started his applications for college yet?
时间很紧哦
Tick-tock.
也许没有 我该去盯着
Ooh. Probably not. I should get on that.
迪伦高三第一天的服装
Aww! Dylan's first day as a senior outfit!
看起来很像是他夏季最后一天的服装
Aww! Looks a lot like his last day of summer outfit.
就这件了 完美
This is it! Perfect!
不
No.
就这样 搞定了
Yes! Done.
亚莉克莎与凯蒂 第二季第一集
爸爸 看看我的课程表 今年四门轻松课程
Dad, check out my schedule. Four blow off classes this year.
这是我享受生活的最后一年
It's my last year to enjoy life
然后我就成了一个无聊的成年人 像是 你懂的
before I'm a boring adult like, you know.
-你知道你指的是我吧 -我就是说你
- You know you're gesturing to me. - Yeah, I meant you.
卢卡斯 你开始申请大学了吗
Lucas, have you started your college applications yet?
你还没有 我知道 先从你的论文开始 好吗
You haven't. I knew it. We're gonna start with your essay, okay?
放学后直接回家 我们一起来做
Come straight home from school. We'll do it together! Mwah!
刚发生了什么 三十秒前我还很开心
What just happened? Thirty seconds ago, I was happy.
你知道我们等待亚莉克莎的体♥检♥结果时
You know how your mom and Alexa get
你妈妈和亚莉克莎会是什么样
when we're waiting for Alexa's results.
是啊 但每次她体♥检♥结果都没事
Yeah, but every time she's had this checkup, she's been fine.
所以你这么淡定
That's why you're so chill about it.
我不是淡定 我是精疲力尽
Well, I'm not chill, I'm exhausted.
体♥检♥周我都睡不着
I can never sleep during a checkup week.
我太累了 你都出现重影了
I'm so tired right now I'm seeing two of you.
我们看起来怎么样
Wow! How do we look?
我不需要担心亚莉克莎吧
I don't need to worry about Alexa, do I?
不 从她最初的治疗开始 每次体♥检♥结果都很好
No! Since her initial treatment, every follow-up has been good.
我们没有理由认为出事了
No, we have no reason to think otherwise.
我只是很高兴你妈妈不烦我了
I'm just glad I'm off your mom's radar.
上次体♥检♥时
Last checkup,
她逼我读了四本关于果冻制♥作♥的书
she made me read four books on jelly making.
然后还考了我
Then she gave me a test.
早上好
Morning!
我喜欢第二顿早餐
I love second breakfast.
瞧 所以我跟你说在家别吃饱
See? That's why I told you not to fill up at home.
卢卡斯
Hey, Lucas.
妈妈 你不是要和爸爸去打扫车♥库♥吗
Uh, Mom, weren't you going to clean the garage with Dad?
是啊 戴夫 我们该去打扫车♥库♥
Yeah, you know, Dave, we should clean out the garage.
里面都是你的果冻罐
It's full of all your jelly jars.
土豆需要散步 我去
Uh... Oh, Potato needs a walk. I'll do it.
-很好 我去拿它的绳子 -别 没时间了
- Oh great. I'll go get his leash. - Ah, don't. No time.
我抓着它的项圈就好
I'll just hold his collar.
洛莉 最近好吗
Hey, Lori, how's it going?
这周有些紧张吧
A little stressful this week, huh?
不 我不担心
Oh no! I'm not worried.
亚莉克莎会没事的
C'mon, Alexa will be fine.
你想过用太阳能电池板吗
Have you ever thought about solar panels?
没有吗 我敢打赌咱俩一天就能装好
Nope? I bet you and I can put them up in one day.
你不恐高吧
You're not afraid of heights, are you?
姑娘们 如果你们想去学校 我可以载你们一程
Girls, let's go if you want a ride to school.
听着 亲爱的
Oh, hey, listen, honey,
你♥爸♥爸和我打扫完车♥库♥后
after your dad and I clean out the garage,
我要去看看你美妙16岁派对的场地
I'm gonna go look at venues for your Sweet 16!
谢谢 妈妈 但你知道我不在乎的
Thanks, Mom, but you know I don't care about that.
你开玩笑的吗 听着 你满35岁
Are you kidding? Listen, you're gonna turn 35...
会有很多次
many times.
但你只有一个16岁生日
But you're only gonna have one 16th birthday!
走了 凯蒂
C'mon, Katie!
我来了
I'm coming!
没什么能阻止我高二的第一天
Nothing's going to keep me from my first day of school! Aah!
欢迎返校
-让路 -只是扭伤了脚踝
- Clear a path! - It's just a little ankle twist.
你没必要那样做
You don't have to do that.
去年这个时候 你为了我剃了光头
This time last year, you shaved your head for me.
我至少能帮你背书包 让...
The least I can do is carry your things and clear a--
梅丽莎 别走路中间
Melissa, pick a side!
这上衣真好看 梅丽莎
It's a... a cute shirt, Melissa!
-真高兴你受伤了 -什么
- I'm really glad you got hurt. - Huh?
改变一下 帮帮你挺好的
It's just nice to help you for a change.
剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表