剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表
今晚去唱K
Oh, hey, karaoke tonight.
等我妈妈看到这个 我就不可能去了
Not gonna happen after my mom sees this.
你代数考试拿了D吗
You got a D on your algebra test?
再大点声 凯蒂
A little louder, Katie.
卡布奇诺咖啡机声音那么大 人们没听见
I don't think they heard you over the cappuccino machine.
你代数考试拿了D
You got a D on your algebra test.
怎么回事 我很擅长数学的
How did this happen? I'm great at math.
这是高中数学 好吗 大家都在努力
This is high school math, OK? Everyone's struggling.
-你拿了什么 -A 但我很努力
- What did you get? - An A, but it was a struggle.
我们改天再去唱K
Look, we'll go to karaoke another night.
这十年里是不行了
Not in this decade.
卢卡斯得D时 他被禁足了好久
When Lucas got a D, he was grounded forever.
所以好好看看我的脸吧
So take a good look at this face.
谁知道你什么时候会再见到我
Who knows when you'll see it again?
我们学校见
Well, I'll see you at school and
或者隔着你浴室窗户见 我们还可以视频聊天
through your bedroom window. Oh, we can FaceTime.
我在表达看法呢 凯蒂
I'm making a point, Katie!
你希望我记住这张脸吗
Do you want me to remember that face?
这张呢
How about this face?
好些了
Yeah. Yeah, that's better.
亚莉克莎与凯蒂 第一季第三集
我需要个计划 慢慢告诉她我拿了D的事
OK, I need a plan to ease her into the D.
我告诉她她有多美
I'll tell her how pretty she is.
太明显了 我问问她今天怎么样
No, too obvious. I'll ask her how her day was.
好啊 问她们今天怎么样
Oh, yeah. Asking about their days,
那简直是妈妈的圣诞节
that's like mom Christmas.
亲爱的 凯蒂
Oh, hey, honey. Hi, Katie.
妈妈 你今天怎么样
Hi, Mom! How was your day?
我吗
Me?
我今天吗
My day?
我想想
Oh, well, let's see. Um...
打印机没墨了
Well, our printer ran out of ink,
我得去办公用品店
so I had to go to the office supply store.
但我到了后 忘了我们用的是什么墨盒
But when I got there, I forgot what cartridge we use,
我就给你♥爸♥爸打了电♥话♥
so then I called your father.
他没帮上忙 因为他在降落飞机
He was no help because he was landing the plane
不能受到打扰
and "Couldn't be interrupted."
所以我去图书馆打印了文件
So, uh, I printed the file at the library.
图书馆 不是吧
The library? No way!
天啊 真是个厉害的转折
Oh, my gosh! Great twist!
没那么厉害啦
It wasn't that great.
你看起来好美
You look so pretty.
-亚莉克莎 -你昨天怎么样
- Alexa? - How was your day yesterday?
好吧 怎么了
OK, what's up?
第一次数学考试结果出来了
I got my first math test back today and...
嗯
well...
给
here.
你得了D吗
A d?
怎么回事
What happened?
你生气时也好美
Even when you're mad, you look pretty.
我马上要更美了
Yeah? Well I'm about to get a whole lot prettier.
亲爱的 你现在上高中了
Honey, you're in high school now.
你不能
You can't...
我的意思是
What I'm trying to say is...
下次加油
try harder next time.
就这样吗
So that's it?
我今晚能去唱K吗
Well, can I go to karaoke tonight?
行啊
Yeah.
当然可以
Yeah, sure.
等等
Wait.
我就想到你会改变...
Yeah, I figured that you would change your--
先睡个觉
Just take a nap first.
穿件毛衣 因为外面很冷
And wear a sweater, because it's chilly out.
唱首碧昂丝的歌♥ 每次都管用
And do a Beyoncé song. Works every time.
-不唱碧昂丝 -不
- So no Beyoncé. - Uh-uh.
永远不唱
Like, ever.
-天啊 -就是啊
- Oh, my God! - I know!
-她为什么这么淡定 -我不知道
- Why was she so cool about it? - I don't know!
-嘿 -嘿 卢卡斯 你
- Hey. - Oh, hey, Lucas. You were...
今天午餐时太搞笑了
...so funny at lunch today!
我们没一起吃午餐
We didn't have lunch together.
不是我吗
That wasn't me?
亚莉克莎 你看起来很棒 你感觉怎么样
Alexa, you look great. How are you feeling?
你告诉他了吗
You told him?
车程很长
We were on a long car ride.
我们没话可聊了
We ran out of things to talk about.
你最好别告诉别人
You better not tell anyone.
我的嘴被封死了
My lips are sealed.
瞧 封死了
See? Sealed!
我更喜欢你这样
Yeah, I like you better that way.
你代数考试拿了D吗
You got a D on your algebra test?
我还以为你很聪明呢
I thought you were smart.
我还以为你很有趣呢
Well, I thought you were funny,
但人生就是充满希望
but, hey, life is full of disappointments.
他真的很聪明 莎莎 他上了大学微积分课
He's really smart, Lex. He's in AP Calc.
擅长数学的笨蛋
Wow. A dweeb who's good at math.
女孩肯定很喜欢
I bet the girls are all over that.
猜猜这笨蛋
Well, guess what this "Dweeb"
周六晚上要干什么 会很棒的
is doing Saturday night? It's gonna be epic.
午夜数学天才会议吗
Midnight mathlete meeting?
那是周二
That's Tuesday.
我们要去维拉德标志牌
We're gonna hit the Wellard sign.
不可能吧
No way!
你要改掉市里指示牌上的字吗
You're going to change the letters on the town sign?
等等 这不会惹上麻烦吗
Wait, can't you get in trouble for that?
是啊 我听说有个人进了监狱
Yup. I heard a guy went to jail.
服刑了六个月 很艰难
He did six months... hard time.
我听说有个人被闪电击中了 现在他只会说
I heard a guy got struck by lightning. Now all he can say is...
我听说每次他经过车♥库♥时 门都会打开
Yeah, I heard his garage door opens every time he walks by.
爸爸
Oh, hey, Dad.
我们什么都不做 你今天怎么样
We're not doing anything. How was your day?
我看起来像是你妈妈吗
Do I look like your mother?
我当然不能知道
Of course I can't know about it,
但你们是不是在考虑
but are you guys thinking of, uh...
去市标志牌那重新排列字母
going up to the town sign and rearranging the letters?
没有
No.
因为我上高中时
Because when I was in high school,
几个小孩 也许包括你♥爸♥ 也许不包括
a couple of kids, that may or may not have included your dad,
改了标志牌
changed the sign.
真的吗 改成什么了
Really, Dad? What did you make it say?
欢迎来到好书呆
"Welcome to Wellnerd."
再说一次 我也许参与了 也许没有
Again, I may or may not have been involved, so...
这对话从未发生过
this conversation never happened.
好好改
But make it count.
你♥爸♥爸刚让这件事变得不酷了吗
Did your dad just make it uncool?
我们还是要做
We're still doing it.
我们昨晚踩了点 架了梯子
We staked it out last night and we put the ladder up.
-然后你退缩了吗 -没有
- Mm. Then you chickened out? - No!
外面露水很重
It was dewy outside.
但我们明晚要去 这会是件大事
But we're going tomorrow night and it's going to be epic!
绝对的
Totally!
真酷
Sick!
死吧 僵尸 死吧
Die, zombie! Die!
好吧 再死一次
Fine, die again.
我可以玩一整天
I can do this all day.
杰克 坏消息
Hey, Jack, bad news.
我在看我们的日程表
Looking at our calendar,
今年秋天你没时间去露营了
we're not gonna have time for our camping trip this fall.
真抱歉 儿子
I'm so sorry, buddy.
好吧
Ok.
剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表