剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表
医院派对
Hospital party!
高举双手
Hands in the air!
耶
Oh, yeah!
难以置信这里不用排队
I cannot believe there's no line for this ride.
过山车总是让我想上厕所
Oh. Roller-coasters always make me need to go to the bathroom.
你这么想我 以至于你得装病回来吗
You missed me so much you had to fake sick to come back?
梅根 你来了
Megan, you're here!
是啊 还得着超棒的癌症呢
Yeah, still got this awesome cancer thing.
你为什么来了 一切还好吗
So, why are you here? Everything OK?
还好 我发烧了
Yeah, I had a fever.
现在我来住院观察
Now I'm just here for observation.
真惨
Sucky.
但如果我要把这事的重点弄成是我
But if I was gonna make this all about me,
我就是要这样 我很高兴你来了
and I am, I'm super glad you're here.
-我好想你 -我也好想你
- I missed you! - Oh, I missed you, too.
好啊 梅根
Oh. Oh, hi, Megan.
好啊 凯蒂
Hi, Katie.
-我占了你的位置吗 -没有啦
- Oh, am I in your spot? - Oh, no.
我坐椅子就好
Yeah, I'll um... I'll sit in the chair.
我们该去看看青少年房♥间 他们重做了
Oh, we should check out the teen room. They redid it.
真的吗 做了什么
Really? What did they do?
又加了一张男子乐队海报
Added another boy-band poster.
现在我得去看看了
Well, now I have to check it out.
走吧
Whoo! Let's do this!
贾斯汀
Justin!
老伙计们又齐聚一堂了 好啊 亚莉克莎
Hey, the old gang's back together. Hey, Alexa.
还有 布伦达
And uh... Brenda.
-是凯蒂 -好歹我猜了
- Uh... Katie. - Took a shot.
这是亚莉克莎吗 捣蛋鬼
This is Alexa? The troublemaker?
我听说有次你偷了医疗直升机
I heard one time, you stole the hospital helicopter.
其实是第二块咖啡蛋糕
Well, it was a second piece of coffee cake,
但我喜欢关于我的传说发展成这样
but I like how my legend grows.
那次你把琳达护士锁在卫生间呢
What about that time you locked Nurse Lynda in the bathroom?
没人能证明那是我
No one can prove that that was me.
但其实是我
But that was me.
我们要做好玩的事吗
So are we gonna do something fun?
你们可以做啊 我只来这里待几天
You guys can. I'm only here for a couple of days,
我准备好坐下来
so I'm ready to kick back,
点房♥间服务 连续观看好多剧了
order room service and binge-watch everything.
这里只有医院食物和基本有线电视
It's hospital food and basic cable.
没事
It's OK.
我想我可以往窗外看去
I guess I can just look out the window
数着停车场的车了
and count cars in the parking lot.
红车20分
Red cars are 20 points,
-蓝车 -我刚说了连续观看吗
- blue cars are-- - Did I say binge-watching?
我是说 我们会找点乐子
I meant we are gonna have so much fun.
真棒
Yes!
亚莉克莎和我会头脑风暴一整晚
Alexa and I will brainstorm all night
想出很棒的点子
and come up with some great ideas.
-谢谢 布伦达 -是凯蒂
- Thanks, Brenda! - Katie.
你们该待在自己的房♥间
You guys should be in your rooms.
我该知道的 亚莉克莎来的
Oh, I should have known. Alexa's here.
我在鼓励他们回自己的房♥间
Yeah, I was encouraging them to go back to their rooms.
好啊 凯蒂 探视时间结束了
Hi, Katie. Visiting hours are over.
但她是我的情感支持动物
B-But she's my emotional-support animal.
呜呜
Woof-woof?
那在你家肯定也一样可爱
I bet that's just as cute at your house.
好吧 我想我得走了
OK, I guess I have to go.
我讨厌让你一个人待着
Oh, I hate to leave you alone.
别担心 她不是一个人
Don't worry, she's not alone.
-她有我 -明天见
- She's got me. - Mm. I'll see you tomorrow.
我知道你在尽自己的职责
Look, I know you're doing your job,
但我在的时候 她会振奋精神
but it really raises her spirits when I'm around.
瞧见了吗 就算门关了 我的能力还管用
See? See, my powers even work through closed doors.
亚莉克莎与凯蒂 第一季第八集
你会喜欢这部分的
Oh, you're gonna love this part.
她在床底下
She's under the bed.
而他不知道她在床底下
And he doesn't know she's under the bed!
你在看什么呢
What are you looking at?
亚莉克莎的Ins
Uh... Oh, Alexa's Instagram.
探视时间九点才开始
Visiting hours don't start until nine.
我真讨厌她住院
Oh, I hate when she's in the hospital.
我不喜欢让她一个人待着
I just don't like leaving her alone.
那里还有别的孩子呢
There's other kids there.
是啊 但他们不是她的朋友
Yeah, but they're not her friends.
看起来像是朋友
They look like friends.
他们不是她最好的朋友
They're not her best friend.
她看起来像是最好的朋友
She looks like a best friend.
她不是
She's not.
那是梅根 她只是个医院的朋友
No, that's... that's Megan. She's just a hospital friend.
去年 我朋友斯宾塞找了个新的最好的朋友
Last year, my friend Spencer got a new best friend.
然后发生了什么
Oh. And... And what happened?
妈妈告诉我友谊就像阳光
Mom told me friendship's like sunshine:
大家都有足够的
there's always enough for everyone.
挺好的
Aw! That's nice.
等等 你和斯宾塞不再是朋友了
Wait. You and Spencer aren't friends any more.
是的 我没有足够的阳光了
No. There wasn't enough sunshine for me.
你会喜欢这部分的
Oh, you're gonna love this part!
他从树上掉下来了
He falls out of the tree.
他掉下来了 我就知道
He fell out! I knew he was gonna.
维拉德儿童医院
你的阳光到了
Your sunshine is here!
瞧 我从托盘上偷的
Hey, look. I stole this off a tray.
什么托盘
What tray?
写着"亚莉克莎"的那个
The one marked "Alexa."
-谢谢 -我们要为米歇尔做什么有趣的事
- Thanks. - What fun thing are we doing for Michelle?
我们要拍MV 梅根和我总是说起的
We're gonna make that music video that Megan and I always talked about.
对啊 你 梅根和我
Oh, yeah! That music video
总是说起的MV
that you and Megan and me always talk about.
太棒了
That's awesome.
-孩子 -亲爱的 你感觉怎么样
- Hey, kiddo. - Hey, honey. How are you feeling?
-挺好的 -是吗
- Fine. - Yeah?
卢卡斯
Wow, Lucas.
你就为了见我 周六还醒来了吗
You woke up on a Saturday just to see me?
还没醒
Not yet.
他真的很想来
He really wants to be here.
他还没闭眼时我在他眼神里看出来了
I saw it in his eyes just before they shut.
亲爱的 我给你带来了家里的枕头
So, honey, I brought your pillow from home,
你昨晚不想
and it's perfectly fine that
让我睡在这里也完全没关系
you didn't want me to sleep over last night.
或者今晚
Or tonight.
也没事
Also fine.
我们马上回来
Listen, we're gonna be right back.
我要去跟护士们打招呼
Just gonna go say hi to the nurses.
护士们在哪
Where are the nurses?
亲爱的
Uh... Honey,
你知道亚莉克莎住院时
you know how you get a little uh protective
你会有点过于保护吗
when Alexa's in the hospital?
亲爱的 没事 这里的护士爱我
Honey, it's fine. The nurses here love me.
看见你了 查德
I see you, Chad!
洛莉
Lori.
你安排了亚莉克莎的血液检测吗
Listen, have you scheduled Alexa's blood test?
我本来自己可以看的 但有人拿走了她的图表
I would have checked myself, but someone took her chart.
是啊 医生有时候会这样
Yeah, doctors do that sometimes.
一切都很好
Everything's good.
医生今早看了她 她退烧了
She saw the doctor this morning. Her fever's gone.
他们只是在观察她
They're just keeping her for observation.
-那么... -好吧
- So... - Right, right.
既然你在
Well, since I have you here,
我最近在《新英格兰医学杂♥志♥》里读到了
I recently read in the New England Journal of Medicine
他们在进行一项研究...
剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表