剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表
我可以去吗
Can I go?
我跟布莱特韦泽医生说过了 他说没关系
I talked to Dr. Breitwieser and he said it was OK.
我们要去参加冬季舞会了
We're going to Winter Formal!
冬季舞会
The Winter Formal!
快穿好衣服 我去打理你的假发
OK, hurry and get dressed and I'll finish styling your wig.
好
Great.
或者
Or...
如果我们做疯狂的事呢
what if we did something kind of crazy?
你看起来很美
You look beautiful.
我喜欢你的发型
And I love your hair!
谢谢
Thanks.
戴着这个我觉得有些奇怪
I feel kind of weird wearing this.
这会让你好些吗
Will this help?
你觉得呢 凯蒂 我看起来奇怪吗
What do you think, Katie? Do I look weird?
很奇怪
Oh, so weird.
你们太棒了
You guys are awesome.
准备好了吗
Ready?
好了
Ready.
天啊
Oh, my God.
这太棒了
This is amazing!
你怎么做到的
How did you do this?
有人帮我
I had help.
很高兴你来了 莎莎
I'm really glad you're here, Lex.
-亚莉克莎 -你来了
- Alexa! - You're here!
这真酷
This is so cool!
没人知道谁是谁了
No one knows who anyone is.
亚莉克莎
Hey, Alexa.
我差点买♥♥了那条裙子
Mm, I almost got that dress,
但是我发现了更好看的
but then I found something much nicer.
那你怎么不♥穿♥
Well, why didn't you wear it?
今晚没了你就不一样了
Tonight wouldn't have been the same without you.
谢谢你 格温妮
Thanks, Gwenny.
你想跳舞吗
You want to dance?
想
Yeah.
-你看起来很帅 -你看起来也很美
- You look nice. - You look nice, too.
-你想 -好啊
- You want to-- - Yes!
棒 我说清楚 我是邀请你去...
Great! Just to be clear, I was gonna ask you to--
跳舞
To dance.
难以置信我们真来了
I can't believe we're actually here.
是啊
Yeah.
我真的很喜欢你 亚莉克莎
I really like you, Alexa.
我也是
I really like you, too.
你在笑吗
You're smiling?
大笑
So big.
你让我的眼镜起雾了
You made my glasses foggy.
亚莉克莎刚发来了这张照片
Alexa just sent this picture.
我真为她骄傲
I'm so proud of her.
她看起来好开心
She looks so happy.
卢卡斯看起来真好笑
Lucas looks ridiculous.
-真好奇那是谁 -杰克 你想去开门吗
- I wonder who that could be? - Jack, do you want to get that?
不想 我帮不上忙
No, I'm not helpful.
我得了全优
I got straight A's!
你得到了一只狗
And you got a dog!
什么
What?
这是流浪狗 他很可爱吧
It's a rescue. Isn't he so sweet?
我爱他
I love him!
谢谢 妈妈
Thanks, Mom!
但我没帮上忙啊
But I wasn't helpful.
你是没有
You were not.
但你很努力
But you tried really hard,
我知道你会帮忙照顾这只狗狗的
and I know you'll help with this dog.
你不该等到我毕业
You shouldn't have to wait until I finish school.
我要叫你土豆
I'm gonna name you Potato.
你没必要立刻决定名字
You don't have to decide on a name right away.
我不是刚决定的 我一直都知道
I didn't just decide. I've always known.
走吧 土豆 我带你去看你的新家
Come on, Potato. Let me show you your new home.
-你们知道我们都要照顾土豆吧 -嗯
- You know we're all taking care of Potato? - Yeah.
伙计 这西装好紧啊
Dude, that suit is so tight.
大家都在说
Everyone is talking about it.
我知道
I know. I know.
你看起来真酷 瞧
Man, you look so cool! Look.
造型不错
Great look, bro.
-是啊 对吧 -嗯
- I do, don't I? - Yeah.
-你是个出色的 -舞者吗 谢谢
- You're a good-- - Dancer? Thanks.
我马上回来
Oh, OK, I'll be back.
-我得找到亚莉克莎 -我就在这里
- I have to find Alexa. - OK, I'll be here!
抱歉
Sorry.
我爱这首歌♥
Oh, I love this song!
-我也是 -我得找到凯蒂
- Me, too! - I've got to find Katie.
借过
Excuse me.
这是我生命中最棒的一晚
That was one of the best nights of my life.
如果你幸运 善良 或者两者都有
If you're lucky, or good, or both,
凯蒂这样的人会来到你生活中
someone like Katie comes into your life.
如果发生了那种事
If that happens,
好好抓牢她 别放手
grab ahold and don't let go.
我就没放手
I never did.
我那时候不知道
And I didn't know it then,
但我们最伟大的冒险还没开始
but our greatest adventures were yet to come.
剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表