剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表
爽翻了
Gnarly!
爱你们 再见
Aloha nui loa!
你们觉得如何
So, what do you guys think?
-太棒了 -真好 厉害了 姑娘们
- That was wonderful! - So great! Cowabunga, girls!
一开始 我不太看好
You know, at first I didn't see it, you know?
我其实以为会很糟
I actually thought it was gonna be horrible.
戴夫 我说过会很糟吧
Dave, didn't I say how bad it was gonna be?
是的 她之前一点都不喜欢
Oh, yeah, yeah. She did not like it at all.
她以为...
Yeah, she thought it was--
-好了 我们知道了 -刚挺有趣的
- Yeah, we get it. - That was fun.
你们会赢的
You guys are gonna win this thing.
知道吗 冬季舞会可以带监护人去
You know, the Winter Formal has chaperones.
我会很有趣的...
You know, I'd be fun--
-你不能去 妈妈 -谢谢
- You're not coming, Mom. - Thank you.
吃了蛋
♪ Ate my eggs ♪
吃光光
♪ Ate them good ♪
像乖孩子一样吃了蛋
♪ Ate my eggs just like I should ♪
用刀叉 就吐司
♪ With a fork and a knife And a little bit of toast ♪
早餐是我最爱的一顿饭
♪ Breakfast's the meal I love most ♪
噢耶 再见 宝贝
Oh, yeah. Bye, babe.
再见 妈妈
Bye, Mom!
太好了
Yes!
发了
And posted.
非常感谢你让我再试一次
Thank you so much for giving me another shot.
看起来这对你很重要
It seemed really important to you.
大家好
Hi, everyone!
我回来了
I'm back!
我觉得你们没看到
I don't think you guys got to see the cool,
人力资源的有趣一面
fun side of human resources.
天啊
Oh, boy.
人力资源是管人际关系的工作
HR is a people job.
比如说 如果两位同事有矛盾
For example, if there's a problem at work between two people,
我会帮他们解决
I help them work it out.
所以你就像个裁判
So you're like a referee?
完全正确
Exactly!
是的
Yes!
你们为什么不说一些
Why don't you guys share some issues
你们在学校遇到的问题
that come up for you at school,
我会让你们看看我如何解决
and I'll show you how I resolve them?
来吧 没有什么让你生气的事吗
Come on! Doesn't anything happen that makes you mad?
贝卡总是插♥我♥的队
Becca always cuts me in line.
非常好 就从这个开始说
Great! Let's start with that.
贾斯汀午餐时对着我的饭放屁
Justine farts on my food during lunch!
你咀嚼时张着嘴
You chew with your mouth open!
同学们 拜托了
Class, please!
课间休息时间太短了
Recess is way too short!
我玩躲避球的时候没有作弊
I don't cheat at dodgeball!
你心里默念时嘴唇会动
You move your lips when you read to yourself!
全都坐下
Everyone, sit!
希瑟 放下剪刀
Heather, put those scissors down!
人力资源就是关于这个的
And that is what HR is all about.
你能管住对吧
You've got this, right?
再见
OK, bye!
对不起
Sorry!
拜托 听我说话
Come on, pay attention to me!
亚莉克莎要上生物课
Oh, Alexa has to go to bio.
好的 午饭时见
OK. See you at lunch.
-我们会成功的 哥们 -那当然
- We're gonna crush it, bro! - Yeah, we are!
砰
Boom!
我们得先去一趟厕所
We just have to make a quick pit stop to the bathroom.
不 我不要进厕所
Oh, no. Not the bathroom!
-里根 你能带她去上课吗 -我不去那边
- Reagan, can you take her to class? - I'm not going that way.
瓦妮莎 你要去上生物课 对吗
Oh, hey, Vanessa. You're going to bio, right?
是你啊 不 我没生物课
Uh... Oh, it's you. No, I don't have bio.
不不不 瓦妮莎 等等
No, no, no. Vanessa, wait.
等等 不好意思
Hold on. Uh... Excuse me?
-你好 生物课不在那边 -你好啊
- Yeah, hi. That's not the way to bio. - Oh, hey!
你好 珍妮 我是亚莉克莎
Hello? Hi! Hey, Jennie. It's me, Alexa.
-我要去上生物课 加布里埃尔 -亚莉克莎
- I need to get to bio- Gabriel- - Oh, hey, Alexa!
-你在做什么 再见了 -加布里埃尔 不
What are you doing? Well, actually, see you. Gabriel. Wait no.
等等 停下 我在哪
Wait! Stop! Hello? Where am I?
什么 不 停下 等等
What? No! Stop! Wait! Hello?
格温妮
Gwenny!
亚莉克莎
Oh, Alexa!
世事变化真是有趣
What a fun turn of events.
是的
Yeah. Um...
我真的得去上生物课
So, I really need to get to bio,
你能帮我一下吗
so can you just help me out, you know?
等等 你在做什么
Wait. What... W-What are you doing?
不不不 格温妮
No! No, no, no! No, Gwenny!
格温妮 住手 比赛
Gwenny, stop! The contest!
太多格温妮了
Too much Gwenny!
救命
Help!
妈妈
Mom!
我被困在储物柜里了
I'm trapped in a locker!
我被困在车底了
I'm stuck under a car?
我有时候不知道该怎么接你的话
I don't always know how to talk to you.
不是 你必须开车送我去学校
No. You have to drive me to school.
我真的很想赢得这个比赛
I really want to win this thing.
亲爱的 你知道医生说你不能离开家
Honey, you know the doctor said you cannot leave the house.
学校里全都是细菌
That school is a cesspool of bacteria...
还有一些很好的老师
with some very fine teachers.
你为什么是这么好的妈妈
Why do you have to be such a good mom?
想都别想
Don't even think about it.
你到底有多少分身
How many of you are there?
需要多少有多少
As many as it takes.
你来了 好的 亚莉克莎在哪
Oh, you made it! OK, where's Alexa?
我只知道你要我带她去上生物课
All I know is you told me to take her to bio...
我没做到
and I did not do that.
你记得最后一次见她在哪吗
Um... Do you remember the last time you saw her?
在iPad上
She was on the iPad.
她很好看
She looked good.
好了 各位
OK, people.
冬季舞会比赛时间到了
It's time for our Winter Formal Competition.
记住
And, remember,
亮片搞到我身上的人取消资格
if anyone gets glitter on me, they're disqualified.
第一组 格温妮·汤普森和奈莉·诺兹维茨
First up, Gwenny Thompson and Nelly Nozzawitz.
奈莉
Nelly!
有人吗
Hello!
有人在走廊里吗 没有人吗
Anyone in this hallway? No one?
真的吗 没人逃课吗
Really? No one skipped a class?
如果你们为我投票
And if you vote for me,
你们都将受邀参加我的冬季幻想秀
you will all be guests in my winter fantasy.
整晚都可以和我拍照
I will be available for pictures throughout the evening.
谢谢
Thank you.
你把雪撒我眼睛里了 奈莉
You got snow in my eyes, Nelly!
我说的是不限♥量♥可可
I'm talking bottomless cocoa,
小屋里的音乐
tunes in the lodge,
整夜狂欢
party all night!
完美
Nailed it!
谢谢
Thank you.
最后一组 凯蒂·库珀和亚莉克莎·门多萨
Last up, Katie Cooper and Alexa Mendoza.
亚莉克莎在哪
Where's Alexa?
没人接电♥话♥吗
Does anyone answer their phone?
我每个人都试过
I've tried everyone.
维拉德又迎来了一个冬季
Well, it's... it's another winter in Wellard,
太冷了 不能玩
and it's too cold to have any fun.
你们好 冻僵的维拉德少年们
Hey, frozen Wellard teens!
这是个沙滩天堂
I-It's a... It's a beach paradise!
我变身了
I'm transformed!
剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表