剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表
谢谢
Thank you.
你有没有可能
So, any chance--
我很乐意
Oh, I'd love to!
我还在说今年亚莉克莎没被选上
Oh, you know, I was actually saying that I was feeling left out
我感觉有些被冷落了呢 算上我吧
that Alexa wasn't in it this year, so... count me in!
-谢谢 -别客气
- Thank you. - Yeah!
这会很好玩 对吧
This will be fun, right?
朱丽叶也许注定送命
I mean, Juliet may be doomed,
但没人会说她的衣柜是个悲剧
but nobody's going to call her wardrobe a tragedy.
抱歉
Hey! Excuse me!
我被卡住了
I'm stuck!
很好 亚莉克莎 我的裙子
Oh, good. Alexa, my skirt--
希望凯蒂的排练顺利
I hope Katie's rehearsals go well.
如果你可以
If you could just maybe--
因为她得知道
Because she needs to know
她该得到这个角色 因为她演技很棒
that she deserves this role because she's good.
你有剪刀吗
Do you have scissors?
不然的话 她怎么知道她是努力得到的
Otherwise, how will she know she earned it?
我不希望她那样活着 总是想着这问题
I don't want her to live like that, always wondering.
-锯齿状的钥匙也行 -我得走了
- Even a jagged house key? - I've got to go.
这是你应得的 这是你应得的
You deserve this. You deserve this.
这是你应得的 这是你应得的
You deserve this. You deserve this.
你感觉怎么样
Hey. H-How are you feeling?
这是我应得的
I deserve this!
我只是想自我介绍
Oh. I just... wanted to introduce myself.
我是罗密欧 瑞恩 罗密欧
I'm Romeo. Ryan. Romeo.
名字算什么 对吧
"What's in a name?" Am I right?
是啊 抱歉 我是凯蒂
Yeah, yeah. I-I'm sorry. I-I'm Katie.
-朱丽叶 -我知道
- Juliet. - I know, yeah.
我希望你不要为接吻感到紧张
So I hope that you're not nervous about the kiss,
因为我们一会儿要接吻
because we do kiss later.
但是是作为罗密欧和朱丽叶
But as Romeo and Juliet.
我只想告诉你 我会表现得很绅士
I just wanted to let you know that I'll be a gentleman.
什么
Uh... What? Oh!
对哦 我也是
Oh, yeah. Yeah. Yeah, me, too.
我是说 我会表现得很淑女
Um... I mean, I'll be a gentlewoman.
我们都会温和
So we'll both be gentle.
再说一遍 小姐
Well um... Anon, milady!
好 我需要罗密特和朱丽叶
All right. I need my Romeo and Juliet.
罗密特和朱丽叶在哪里
Wherefore art my Romeo and Juliet?
月夜 卡普兰别♥墅♥
It's a moonlit night at the Capulet villa
我们不幸的恋人在约会
as our star-crossed lovers rendezvous.
开演
And... act!
小姐 我指着月亮发誓
"Lady, by yonder blessed moon I vow...
它给果树都洒满了银光
that tips with silver all these fruit-tree tops."
-别拿月亮发誓 -等等 缺了点什么
- "Oh, swear not by the moon--" - Wait, wait. Something's missing.
不是吧
No joke.
瓦妮莎该演朱丽叶的
Vanessa should have been Juliet.
她很糟糕
She's terrible at this.
吸血鬼
Vampires?
-再试一次 凯蒂 -什么 好
- Let's try it again, Katie. - What? Oh! Oh, OK.
我觉得她因为癌症分心了
I think she gets distracted because of the cancer.
因为她 这部剧都被毁了
The show's ruined because of her.
别拿月亮发誓
"Oh, swear not by the moon,
月亮每月
the, uh, inconstant moon...
都有
that monthly..."
我要吐了
I'm gonna barf!
我要吐了 没这句台词啊
"I'm gonna barf"? I don't have that.
吐在垃圾桶里 吐在垃圾桶里
Oh! Use the garbage can! Use the garbage can!
差一点
Oh, that is so close.
真好 凯蒂 我的裙子
Oh, good! Katie, my skirt is--
汉娜
Oh, Hannah.
我刚经历了最糟糕的彩排
I just had the worst rehearsal.
-如果你可以 -他们说的话开始干扰我
- If you could just maybe-- - All the talk started getting to me.
但是 我知道我很厉害
But, you know, I-I know I'm good.
-你有剪刀吗 -人们怎么想并不重要
- Do you have scissors or-- - It doesn't matter what people think.
是吧 对 我得走了
Right? Yeah, right. OK, I've got to go.
锯齿状的钥匙也行
Even a jagged house key?
好吗 伙计
How's it going, buddy?
我吃了一堆硬币
I ate a bunch of nickels.
酷
Cool.
我还以为这会很好玩
I thought this was going to be fun.
杰克 你妈妈打来了电♥话♥
Hey, Jack, your mom called.
-她说什么 -她让我给你吃飞镖晚餐
- What did she say? - She told me to give you a dart dinner!
你跟斯克鲁尔战士开战了
You started war with the Skrull warrior.
我不会留情
There will be no mercy.
是的 不留情 为了地球自♥由♥
Yes! No mercy! Freedom for Earth!
斯克鲁尔永存
Skrulls forever!
我建立了力场
My force fields were up!
力场只在二楼有用
Force fields only work on the second floor!
有个秘密地下室 我们就是在二楼
There's a secret basement! We're on the second floor!
-嘿 -嘿 你提早下课了吗
- Hey! - Hey! Did class get out early?
我给卢卡斯付的是时薪
Shh! I'm paying Lucas through the hour.
我还有15分钟的自我时光
I have 15 more minutes of me time.
自我时光 我真的很需要一杯自我时光
Me time? Ooh! I could really go for a glass of me time.
谢谢你帮我做衣服
Oh, thank you for covering me for the wardrobe.
我感觉好内疚
I feel so guilty.
亲爱的 你是单亲妈妈
Oh, honey, you're a single mom
又要工作又要上学
who's struggling with work and school.
-你鼓舞了我 -那是我的吗
- You're an inspiration-- - Is that mine?
你想缝褶边吗
So, you want to sew a hem?
-我不想 -嗯
- I do not. - Mm, yeah.
我也是 让孩子绊倒吧
Yeah, me neither. Hmm. Let the kid trip.
我抓到你了 你死了
I totally got you! You're dead!
现在我是半机械人 我死不了
Now I'm a cyborg! I can't die!
你俩玩得很开心啊
You two are having fun.
是啊 卢卡斯最棒了
Yeah! Lucas is the best!
我太感谢你了 卢卡斯
I cannot thank you enough, Lucas.
你简直救了我的命
You are a lifesaver.
等等
Wait.
你在照看我吗
You were babysitting me?
我还以为我们在一起玩
I thought we were hanging out.
是啊
We are.
你没必要付我钱
You don't have to pay me.
我只是在跟杰克玩 因为他是我朋友
I'm just hanging out with Jack because... he's my friend.
太有爱了
That is so swee--
跟你一起玩太棒了
Hanging out with you is awesome.
真的吗
Seriously?
超高速
Hyperspeed!
我要追你到宇宙尽头
I'll chase you to the end of the universe!
哇 宇宙尽头
Oh, wow. The end of the universe.
那可能要一阵子
You know, that could take a while.
-我可不急 现在免费了 -啊
- I'm in no hurry. Now it's free. - Yeah.
我知道你昨天很难受
I know that you had a rough day yesterday,
但是别忘了 他们窃窃私语开始前
but just don't forget, before all the whispering started,
我们都看到了你有多棒
we saw how great you were.
我们
We?
伯纳德来了
Oh, Bernard came!
它讨厌坐车的
Oh, and he hates riding in cars.
谢谢
Hey, thanks.
我不希望你觉得
Uh... I don't want you to think
我心里只想着接吻这事
the kiss is the only thing on my mind. It...
知道吗 上面吻见
You know what? I will see you up kiss.
是上面见 我
Up there! There. I...
我
I...
我想过了
Hey. Hey. Uh... You know, I thought about it,
演得好不好根本不重要
and it doesn't really matter if it's a good production.
选你当朱丽叶是正确的事
Making you Juliet was the right thing to do.
祝你排练愉快
Have a great rehearsal.
怎么了
Oh. What?
剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表