剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表
我们所称的玫瑰
"That which we call a rose
换个名字还是一样芳香
by any other name would smell as sweet;
罗密欧要是换了别的名字
so Romeo would, were he not Romeo called,
他的可爱的完美也决不会有丝毫改变
retain that dear perfection which he owes without that title."
凯蒂 真的很棒
Whoa, Katie! That was really good.
是吗
Was it?
别信我的话啊
Well, don't take my word for it.
听它们说
Listen to them.
去吧 凯蒂 好棒
Go, Katie! Yes!
我可能得到这角色
I could get this.
天啊 它们跑向了舞台
Oh, my gosh! They're rushing the stage!
放松完了吗
Are we done chilling?
还没有 伙计
Not yet, bud.
很多人无聊时就不继续放松了
A lot of people stop chilling when it gets boring,
所以他们没有坚持
so they never really hang in there
达到放松的真正状态
to achieve a true state of... chill.
难以置信我要说这话 但是
I can't believe I'm going to say this, but...
我该上♥床♥睡觉了
it's my bedtime.
卢卡斯
Oh. Lucas?
你来干什么
W-What are you doing here?
我在照看杰克
I'm watching Jack.
他在哪里呢
Oh. So where is he?
难说
Hard to say.
那么
So... Wow.
这里就咱俩了
Here we are.
亚莉克莎说你要参加学校戏剧社
Alexa says you're going out for the school play.
是啊 是《罗密欧与朱丽叶》
Mm-hmm. Yeah, yeah. It's, uh... It's Romeo and Juliet.
两个疯狂爱上但不能在一起的年轻人的故事
You know, the story of two teenagers who are madly in love but can't be together.
真是个悲剧
It's a tragedy.
-你知道我刚意识到什么吗 -什么
- You know what I just realized? - Yes?
你在这里
You're here.
是啊
I am.
我可以回家了
I can go home!
有空再来玩哦
Yeah, let's do this again!
姓氏算什么
"What is Montague?
不是手 不是脚
It is not hand nor foot..."
开始了
Here we go!
看见朱丽叶 当朱丽叶
See Juliet; be Juliet.
你会发挥得很好的
Hey, you're gonna go out there and do great.
希望如此 天啊 我真的很想要这个角色
I hope so. Gosh, I really want this.
名字算什么
"What's in a name?
我们所称的玫瑰
That which we call a rose
换个名字还是一样芳香
by any other word would smell as sweet."
肯定是老娘了
I nailed it.
-不错啊 瓦妮莎 -就是啊
- That was good, Vanessa. - I know, right?
斯考特
Scott!
他想今晚跟我共进晚餐
He wants to have dinner tonight.
号♥角已经吹响 追逐已经开始
The horn has sounded, the pursuit is on.
我敢敞开心扉吗
Dare I open my heart?
我不知道 我才14岁
I don't know. I'm 14.
好吧
Right.
接下来是凯蒂·库珀试演朱丽叶
OK, next up we have Katie Cooper reading for Juliet.
癌症女孩要试演朱丽叶吗
Oh, Cancer Girl's reading for Juliet?
我们为什么要出现 她绝对会拿到角色
Why did we even show up? She's totally gonna get it.
-凯蒂·库珀吗 -我是库皮·凯特
- Katie Cooper? - I-I'm Coopie Kater.
朱丽叶
Uh... Uh... Juliet. Uh...
姓氏算什么
"What is Montague?
不是手 不是脚
It is not hand, nor foot...
不是
nor..."
拜托
Come on!
好吧
Ok.
我们所称的花朵
"That which we call a flower
换个名字一样香 对吧
by any other word would still smell, right?
所以罗密欧绝对还是罗密欧
So Romeo would still totally, totally be Romeo,
就算
you know, even if...
我不在乎我家人说什么 我爱罗密欧
You know, I don't care what my family says. I love Romeo!"
好哇
Huzzah!
-各位 我们找到朱丽叶了 -什么
- Everyone, I think we've found our Juliet! - What?
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
你就是朱丽叶
You are Juliet.
库皮 你的潜能
Coopie, your raw potential...
加上我辅修戏剧
and my minor in drama...
非常感谢 我不会让你失望的
Wow. Wow. Thank you so much. I will not let you down.
天啊 朱丽叶
Oh, my God! Juliet!
我是朱丽叶了
I'm Juliet!
怎么回事啊
How did that happen?
我不知道 继续走吧
I don't know. Just keep walking.
莎莎 你觉得怎么样
Hey, Lex. What do you think?
往左边还是往右边
Flop left or flop right?
人生充满了艰难的选择
Life's full of tough choices.
-妈妈回家了吗 -没有
- Is Mom home? - No.
-爸爸回家了吗 -没有
- Is Dad? - No.
你哥在啊
I'm here.
好吧
All right.
凯蒂今天试演了朱丽叶
So, Katie went out for Juliet today.
她演的很糟糕
And she did terrible!
但她还是拿到了角色
But she still got the part!
-现在谁想爸妈了啊 -还是我
- Oh! Who's missing Mom and Dad now? - Still me.
我担心她拿到角色只是因为人们觉得她得癌症了
I'm worried she got the part because people think she has cancer.
这是我最害怕的
It's my biggest fear:
人们会给我不是我努力得来的东西
that people would give me things I didn't earn.
现在这事发生在凯蒂身上了
And now that's happening to Katie.
但我该做什么
But what am I supposed to do?
如果我告诉大家 那同样的事也会发生在我身上
If I tell people, the same thing's gonna happen to me.
如果我不告诉 我觉得很内疚凯蒂遇上了这种事
If I don't, I'll feel guilty for letting it happen to Katie.
妈妈很快就回来了
Uh... Mom will be home soon.
你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
凯蒂说她没事
Katie said she was fine,
我不该担心这事的
so I shouldn't even be worrying about this.
-会没事的 -谢谢
- It's gonna be OK. - Thanks.
我在跟我的头发说
Oh. Uh... I was talking to my hair.
亲爱的
Hey, honey!
试演怎么样
How did the audition go?
我没收到你的短♥信♥
I didn't get a text from you.
但看你的表情 我能看出是好
But from the look on your face, I can tell that it was good...
坏
Bad...
好
Good...
你能告诉我吗 今天我真的很累
Can you just tell me? I had a really long day.
-我演朱丽叶 -真的吗
- I'm Juliet. - Really?
等等 为什么 你觉得我不该得到这角色吗
Wait, why? Do you think I shouldn't have?
你当然该得到这个角色 我真为你骄傲
Of course you should have gotten it! I'm so proud of you!
谢谢 排练明天开始
Thanks! Yeah, rehearsals start tomorrow.
我又得找个保姆了吗
I need to find a babysitter again?
我又得找个保姆了
I need to find a babysitter again!
我刚听到了
I just heard!
恭喜
Congratulations!
今天演朱丽叶 明天上百老汇 然后得奥斯卡
Today Juliet, tomorrow Broadway, then an Oscar.
抱歉 我刚喝了杯浓缩咖啡
Sorry, I just had an espresso.
你会很累的
Now, this is going to be a lot of work,
但你会过得很开心的
but you're going to have such a good time.
这提醒了我
Oh! Oh, that reminds me.
他们需要我们的父母签名帮忙话剧
They need our parents to sign up to help out with the production.
布景 服装 排练小吃
"Set construction, costumes, rehearsal snacks."
疲惫但高兴的单亲妈妈
Where are the options for tired
有什么选项
but otherwise delightful single moms?
我以前喜欢
Oh, I used to love doing
为亚莉克莎的话剧做戏服
all the costumes for Alexa's productions.
《国王和我》是大家最爱的
The King and I was a favorite.
我现在还获得赞扬呢
I still get compliments.
-你做得很好 -很棒 真美
- You did a great job. - Oh, fantastic. Beautiful.
剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表