剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表
这边什么都没有
Oh, yeah, nothing in here.
这边也什么都没有
Well, there's nothing in here, either.
是的 看起来一切都很安全
Oh, yeah. Everything's safe and sound.
什么声音
What was that?
对不起
Excuse me.
我买♥♥了一些圣诞节的礼物
Well, I got some Christmas shopping done.
我希望你♥爸♥爸妈妈爱达拉斯
I hope your mom and dad heart Dallas.
卢卡斯人呢
Where's Lucas?
我不知道
I don't know.
他没有认真对待这事
He's not taking this seriously.
我不知道他是怎么回事
I don't know what's going on with him.
如果不是我觉得偷看他电脑不对
I'd look at what he put on his questionnaire
我就会看看他在问卷上写了什么
if I didn't think it was wrong to snoop on his computer.
亲爱的 这是侵犯隐私
Honey, that's a breach of privacy.
我管这叫"当个好家长"
I call it "Good parenting."
和易破解的密♥码♥
And a weak password.
这就是他的问卷
Here's his questionnaire.
他竟然没有填 我不敢相信
He never even filled it out! I can't believe it.
我不敢相信他的密♥码♥是"卢卡斯"
I can't believe his password is "Lucas"!
好的
Ok.
太险了
That was way too close.
我不知道 也许我们该给汉娜和里根发短♥信♥
I don't know, maybe we should text Hannah and Reagan
告诉她们夜宿取消了
and just tell them the sleepover's over.
但我们想看日出
But we want to see the sunrise.
凯蒂 明天一切都会回归正常
Katie, tomorrow, everything goes back to normal.
回到"你睡午觉了吗"
Back to, "Did you take a nap?"
"别忘了吃药"
"Don't forget to take your medicine."
"抱歉 你不能做这个 不能做那个"
"Oh, sorry. No, you can't do that, or that, or that."
听着 只要我们不睡 我们就是自♥由♥的
Look, as long as we stay up, we're free.
这是我们的时间
It's our time.
-好吧 我们做吧 -太好了
- OK, let's do it. - Yes!
杰克 我们要去亚莉克莎家了 晚安
Jack, we're going over to Alexa's. Good night.
通灵板 凯蒂为什么拒绝瑞恩
Ouija, why did Katie say no to Ryan?
他太可爱了
He's so cute.
可怜的凯蒂很尴尬
"Poor Katie was embarrassed
不知道该说什么
and didn't know what to say.
而且他背着鼓
And he was wearing a drum."
天啊 通灵板今晚自卫意识有点强
Wow. Ouija's a little defensive tonight.
等等 瑞恩怎么知道凯蒂在这里的
Wait. How did Ryan know Katie was here?
-我一晚上都在发Ins -汉娜
- Oh, I've been Instagramming all night. - Hannah!
我知道
I know!
显然有些人不懂得#秘密夜宿#该保密
Apparently #SecretSleepover isn't so secret to some people.
我还有一个问题
Oh, I've got another one!
通灵板 这房♥子里有鬼吗
Ouija, is there a ghost in this house?
在动
Oh, it's moving!
有人在召唤我吗
Did somebody call me?
妈妈
Oh, Mom! Uh...
我们能解释
W-We can explain.
-亚莉克莎 -嗯
- Alexa? - Yeah. Uh...
我忘了我的书 我需要...
So, I forgot my book and I need--
别自找难堪了
Don't embarrass yourself.
我从连线咖啡厅回来的路上
Kyle's mom called me
凯尔的妈妈给我打了电♥话♥
on my way back from Wired.
然后我策反了杰克 让他监视你们
Then I turned Jack and he spied on you
而你们以为他还在监视我
while you all thought he was spying on me,
这样我学习时能顺便看着你们
so I could keep an eye on you while I studied.
你真厉害
You're good!
他才八岁
Well, he's eight.
杰克是双面间谍吗
So Jack was a double agent?
我都没有真睡
I'm not even really asleep.
好的 你们几个收拾好这里
OK, so, you girls clean up here.
你们都要来凯蒂家夜宿
You'll all come sleep over at Katie's.
你会告诉我妈妈吗
Um... Are you going to tell my mom?
只要你不说我忘了给你们做晚饭 我就不说
Not if you don't tell her I forgot to feed you dinner.
你在这里啊
There you are.
你打算什么时候填问卷
When were you gonna fill out your questionnaire?
我打算... 等等 你偷看我电脑了吗
I was gonna... Wait. Did you look through my computer?
当然没有 你妈妈偷看了
Of course not! Your mother did.
别转移话题
And don't change the subject.
听着 如果你不想上空军学院
Look, if you don't want to go to the Air Force Academy,
说出来就行
just say that.
我不想上空军学院
I don't want to go to the Air Force Academy.
别说出来
Don't say that!
天啊
Oh, boy.
听着 爸爸 我不想告诉你是因为
Listen, Dad, I didn't want to tell you because
我不想让你失望
I don't want to let you down.
那你打算做什么
So what are you gonna do instead?
上派对大学 修瞎玩专业吗
Go to a party school and major in good times?
肿瘤学
Oncology.
什么
What?
当亚莉克莎生病时 我看到了医生所做的事
When Alexa got sick I saw everything the doctors were doing,
让我想去一个
and it made me want to go somewhere
有好医学院的地方
that has a really good med school.
我想帮别人
I want to help people,
就像他们帮亚莉克莎一样
like they helped Alexa.
我真为你自豪 儿子
I am so proud of you, son.
我们的儿子要成医生了
Our son's going to be a doctor.
我知道
I know.
如果他分数上得去的话
If he gets his grades up.
太阳在哪 我们很接近了
Where's the sun? We were so close.
是啊 为什么连线咖啡厅不送外卖♥♥上树
Yeah, why doesn't Wired deliver to trees?
树不喝咖啡
Trees don't drink coffee.
你喜欢迪伦吗
Hey, do you like Dylan?
我觉得他很喜欢你
I think he really likes you.
好吧
Ok.
或许我喜欢他
Maybe I like him.
你肯定喜欢
Yeah, you do.
我很高兴我们硬撑了一整夜
I'm glad we did this sleepy up-all-night thing.
我们等到了
We made it!
谢谢你
Thank you.
我改变主意了 还想去舞会吗
剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表