剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表
不,她不是那种人,她是我们的客户
No. She's... I mean, she's not... She's a... ...she's a client.
她没有躲起来
She's... ...she's not hiding.
那好 我们应该能腾出几张配给证
Well... ...I suppose we can spare a few.
太好了
Fantastic.
扬,下班之前提交你的客户报告
Jan, I need your client reports by the end of the day.
明白,我正在办
Yes. On it.
刚给客户多拿了几张优♥惠♥券
Uh, just some extra coupons for a client.
你应该会写进报告裡吧?
It'll be included in your reports, I assume.
当然会 -下班之前提交
Yeah, yeah, of course. -End of the day.
真是骨瘦如柴,不是说您,说的是鸡
Oh, he's very scrawny. Uh, not you, the chicken.
您看起来非常健康
Uh... you look very, very healthy.
不知道您能否给我 一隻看起来更像您的鸡?
And I wonder if I could have a chicken who looked a little bit more like you?
身上多点肉的那种
Little bit more meat on it, perhaps?
真棒
Lovely.
能多给我一点吗?
姪子们要来看我
Oh, could you spare a few more? My nephews are visiting.
我妈咳个不停,医师说可能是肺炎
My mother's cough just won't quit. Doctors say it could be pneumonia.
现在真是困难重重
It's really, really difficult.
但我们还在迎难而上,对吧?
But we soldier on, don't we? -
拿着,这些乳酪送给妳可怜的妈妈
Uh, here. A little extra cheese for your poor mother.
(普尔斯搬家公♥司♥,阿姆斯特丹)
他们把弗兰克家的公♥寓♥搬空了
They cleared everything from the Franks' apartment.
猫肯定在搬家工人开门时逃了出去
Cat must have gotten out when the movers opened the door.
是普尔斯公♥司♥吗? -没错
Was it Puls? -Of course.
他们把那裡洗劫一空 把贵重物品都送到德国
They had to ransack the place and send all the valuables to Germany.
也许猫躲进了梳妆檯
Well, maybe the cat got into a dresser,
等牠到了德国,会突然跳出来
and it'll jump out and scratch some Nazi's eye out
挖出某个纳粹的眼珠 -想法真美好
when it gets to Germany. - That's a beautiful thought.
安妮有何反应? -我没告诉她
How did Anne take it? -Well, I didn't tell her.
没告诉他们任何人,我开不了口
I didn't tell any of them. I couldn't bear it.
所以妳怎样…
So, wh... what did you...
妳直接… -撒谎
You... You just... -Lied.
我越来越擅长撒谎了 「妳的猫没事」
I'm getting quite good at it. "Your cat's fine.
「我完全不知道弗兰克一家在哪裡」
"I have no idea where the Franks are.
「你真帅 能给我一隻大点的鸡吗?」
"You are so handsome,"can I have a bigger chicken, please?"
妳跟屠夫调情?
You're flirting with the butcher?
不是某一个屠夫
Not just one butcher.
我在跟全阿姆斯特丹的屠夫调情
I'm flirting with every butcher in Amsterdam.
人们会开始称我是什麽都愿意做
I'm gonna start getting a reputation as the woman
只为换一根香肠的女人
who'll do anything for a sausage.
露出胸脯,换油煎香肠
Flash your boobs for a bratwurst.
露出内♥裤♥,换德国蒜肠
Knickers for a knockwurst.
别说了…别说了! -我湿透了!
Stop it, stop it! -I'm soaked!
你说的我牙好痛
Stop it! You're making my tooth really hurt.
别闹了
Stop, stop.
好吧,我要进去
All right, I'm getting in.
斯托普尔曼太太就在隔壁 -我知道,我们会保持安静
Mrs. Stoppelman's in the next room. -I know, we'll be quiet.
每次门铃响
Argh, every time the doorbell rings,
我都以为是纳粹来抓我
I think it's a Nazi here to arrest me.
纳粹不会按门铃
A Nazi wouldn't ring the bell.
我好害怕 -我去看看
I'm scared. - I'm gonna go and check.
如果是纳粹 能问问他能否让我洗完澡吗?
And if... if it is a Nazi, can you ask him if I can finish my bath?
绝对不能
Absolutely not.
嗨
LIDDY: Hi.
妳是谁? -妳是谁?
Who are you? -Who are you?
阿尔弗雷德,你去哪裡了? -好,我们等下再谈
Alfred, where did you go? -It's fine. We'll talk about it later.
阿尔弗雷德,你在哪裡? -梅普,这是我女儿弗兰妮
FRANNIE: Alfred, where are you? -Miep, uh, this is my daughter, Frannie...
还有她丈夫卢
...and her husband, Lou.
幸会 -幸会,你在这裡
Hi, nice to meet you. -Nice to meet you.
这是阿尔弗雷德
Oh, there you are.Here's Alfred.
你好 -妳好
Hello. -Hello.
幸会 -妳已经见过莉迪
How nice to meet you. - You've already met Liddy.
天啊,刚才非常抱歉 -没事
Oh my gosh, sorry about that. - Oh, it's fine.
我们住在来登,但… -他们被勒令搬走
Uh, we live in Leiden, but... - They were ordered out.
希♥特♥勒♥先生下令
By Mr. Hitler.
犹太人再也不能住在农村
FRANNIE: Jews can't stay in the countryside anymore.
我们得到城市登记,所以 -我们就来了
We have to register in the city, so... -Here we are.
很遗憾你们被迫离开家乡
I'm so sorry you had to leave your home.
我们不会久留 -你们想待多久都可以
Oh, we won't be staying long. -You can stay as long as you want.
然后呢,等着他们把我抓去杀掉吗?
And do what? Wait for them to come and get me and kill me?
弗兰妮 -谁要杀妳?
Frannie. -Who's gonna kill you?
没人要杀人,妈妈只是在发牢骚
Oh, no one's killing anyone. Mommy's just being grumpy.
常有的事 -卢,你在帮倒忙
Per usual. -Lou, not helpful.
我要用手指头挠死妳
I'm gonna kill you with my tickle fingers.
我们可以搬到我爸妈家住 给你们腾些地方,扬?
We... We can go and stay at my parents', give you some space, Jan?
当然可以 -谢谢
Yes, of course. -Oh, thank you.
我们住在客厅就好
Uh, but w... we can just stay in the living room.
我妈非常需要你们的房♥租
My mother really needs your rent money.
妳要去什麽地方希♥特♥勒♥才不会抓妳?
Where are you going to go so Hitler doesn't get you?
亲爱的,他们不是犹太人
Oh, sweetheart, they don't need to go anywhere.
哪裡都不用去
They're not Jewish.
真幸运
Lucky.
(奥佩克塔)
早安,我们那些朋友今天情况如何?
Morning! How are our friends today?
那些朋友?妳除了我还有别的朋友?
Friends? Do you have any friends except me?
更重要的是,妳近来可好?
More importantly, how are you?
泰丝! -我刚才碰巧遇到卡斯
Tess! - Just bumped into Cas,
他说了弗兰克家的事,我立刻赶来了
and he told me about the Franks. I came right over.
我本想给妳打电♥话♥
Oh, I've been meaning to call.
真的,但我… -没关係
I have, but I... -No, it's fine.
妳显然忙得不可开交
You've obviously been swamped.
不过能说说卡斯为何单身至今吗?
Can we talk about how Cas is still single though?
我说真的,妳见过她哥吗?
I mean, seriously!
他那麽可爱风趣,
Have you met her brother?
他那双深棕色眼睛
So cute and funny and these dark brown eyes...
一眼看透灵魂 我的天啊,妳单身吗?
...that just bore into your soul. I mean... Oh! Wow! Are you single?
是的
别放过他
-Yeah. -Oh, snap him up.
弗兰克家出什麽事了?
So, what happened to the Franks?
他们人间蒸发
They just... They just disappeared.
怎麽,妳不知道吗? -不知道
What, you didn't know? -No.
回想起来也不知道?完全没线索?
Not even in retrospect? There were no clues?
走,我们去吃早餐,妳可以跟我说说
Come on. Uh, let's go to breakfast. You can tell me all about it.
我不能去,我有太多工作要做
Uh, I can't. I've got way too much work on.
那午餐呢?晚餐?喝酒?我是说…
Well, lunch? Dinner? Drinks? I mean...
我有大把閒置时间,因为我辞职了
I have nothing but free time because I quit my job.
真的吗? -没错
Really? - Yep.
我以前在歌♥剧院当领座员 我知道这听起来很华丽
I used to work as an usher at the opera, and I know it sounds fabulous,
但我老闆好刻薄,我还得整天站着
but...my boss, he was so mean.
而且妳知道吗?
我讨厌歌♥剧
And I had to be on my feet all day. And you know what? I hate opera.
好了,终于说出来了,我感觉好自♥由♥
There we go, I've said it. Ah! I feel so free.
丹尼尔要资助我去读时装学院
So, Daniel is gonna pay for me to go to the Fashion Institute
学习服装打版
他觉得我能卖♥♥我做的洋装 这条就是我做的
to learn patternmaking. He thinks that I could sell my dresses.
妳觉得如何,不错吧?
I mean, I made this. What do you think? Yeah?
太漂亮了,很美
It's gorgeous. Beautiful.
是,是的
Yeah. Yes. - Oh!
妳真的喜欢吗?妳没骗我? -真的
Do you like it, really? You wouldn't lie? -Yes.
那麽
So...
我何时能见到妳?
when can I see you?
只要工作放慢节奏,我只是…
As soon as work slows down. It's just... just...
妳现在只知道工作,妳以前很喜欢玩
All you do is work. I mean, you used to be fun.
我们以前经常一起玩
And we used to have a lot of fun.
她以前真的特别有趣
You know, she used to be really, really fun.
现在还是很有趣
Oh, she's still fun.
看起来不太像
我会打给妳
-She doesn't look very fun. -I'll call you.
我会再次变得有趣
And I'll be fun again.
好吧
Okay.
再见!
Goodbye!
她怎样进来的?公♥司♥还没开门
How did she get in? We're not even open yet.
我们那些朋友还在楼上走动
Our friends are still walking around upstairs.
我来公♥司♥,她要求我放她进来等妳
剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表