剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表
围着非法收音机听BBC 你们知道这很危险吗?
Do you understand the danger? What if there'd been a raid?
要是有突击搜查怎么办?看着就像这里有人住
It looks just like people are living here!
梅普,听着 -抱歉,你们以后不能
Miep, listen. - I'm sorry. But you cannot go
下班之后下楼,只能待在这里
downstairs after hours anymore. You have to stay right here.
虽然我不喜欢这样 但你们请我保护你们的安全
I don't like it but you asked me to keep you alive,
如果你们不配合我 -梅普
and if you won't help me do that... -Miep.
盟军在法国登陆了
The Allies have landed in France.
他们称这一天是登陆日
They're calling it D-Day.
什么?-他们来了
What? They're here.
所以我们下楼听广播
That's why we had to listen downstairs.
他们在哪里登陆的?-诺曼底
Where... - Normandy.
正如女王所说,我们要解放了
It's just as the Queen said would happen. We're going to be liberated.
收音机,梅普,谢谢你
The radio, Miep. Thank you!
诺曼底,就在这里
Normandy. Right here.
奥托,你觉得何时解放,年底?
When Otto? You think by end of year?
有可能,我猜是十月中旬
It's possible. My guess would be mid-October.
我们今年秋天能去上学吗?
Ah, do you think we'll be able to attend school in autumn?
亲爱的,有这个可能
It's possible, darling. It's possible.
无意冒犯,解放后 我第一件事就是去看真正的牙医
The first thing I am going to do is go to an actual dentist's office.
无意冒犯,解放后 我第一件事就是去看真正的牙医
No offense. -
加雷特?-嗨,我能进来吗?能吗?
Gerrit? -Hi, can I come in? Yeah?
今天不是你定期来的日子 出什么事了吗?
It's not your usual day. Is everything all right?
我有位供应商大丰收
One of my suppliers had a surplus.
我想你们也许想换换口味,吃点甜的
I thought you might enjoy a little something sweet for a change.
或者分给你们认识的什么人
Or you can share them with, uh, whoever you know...
他们也许愿意吃
...that might enjoy them.
草莓
Ooh, strawberries!
难以置信 -天啊!
I can't believe it! Oh, my God!
天啊!
Oh, my god.
我们吃不了这么多 -但我们会努力的
We can't eat all those. No, we... we can try.
有时我们需要花点时间庆祝 所以我们要做果酱
Sometimes you just need to take a minute to celebrate. So we're going to make jam.
我今天提早关门,楼下全锁好了
I've closed early, I've locked up tight downstairs.
现在有几位帮手,还有一位果酱大♥师♥
Got couple dozen hands and a master jam-maker.
谁?-我!
Who is this? -Me!
全世界最好的…
World's best straw... -
等等,你来试试,好,准备好了吗?
Wait. Actually try, try it. Okay, ready?
不,我也想试试
No, no, no. I wanna try.
我觉得他们会朝北部出发
I think they'll advance to the North.
我不同意,梅普,你怎么看?
I disagree. What do you think, Miep?
我觉得您在偷吃草莓
I think, uh... uh, that you're a strawberry thief!
是的,这一点大家达成共识
Yes. We've established that.
不,我觉得不用全放进去
No, I don't think we need all of it!
这里谁是果酱专家,是你还是我?
Uh, who's the jam-making expert here, you or me?
梅普越来越无礼了
Miep's getting sassy. -
不,梅普完美无瑕
No. Miep's perfect.
我以后可能会搬到巴勒斯坦 在基布兹农场工作
I think I'm gonna move to Palestine. Work on a kibbutz.
什么?不可以,太远了
What? No, it's... No, no, no. It's too far.
太远?-我也会去
Too far? -I'll be there, too.
我想当助产士,接生宝宝
I want to be a midwife. Help babies be born.
妈妈,你呢?你战后想做什么?
What about you, Mama? What are you gonna do after the war?
对啊,你想做什么?
Yeah, what do you wanna do?
我没怎么想过,也许
I haven't given it much thought. Well, perhaps some...
跟大家一起感受阳光照在脸上 当然是在外面感受
feel the sun on our faces, with each other.
跟大家一起感受阳光照在脸上 当然是在外面感受
Outside. Yeah.
我们都知道安妮要当一个作家
Well...
我们都知道安妮要当一个作家
...we all know Anne is going to be a writer.
也许有朝一日 她会像她贴在墙上的那些人一样
Perhaps, one day she will end up in Hollywood
在好莱坞功成名就
like those people on her wall.
安妮,如果你要出版那本日记 我想先看一遍
If you're gonna publish that diary, Anne, I want to read it first.
你没机会
There is no chance.
只看写我那部分 你写了我的头发卡在水槽里的事吗?
Just my parts. Do you tell about the time I got my hair stuck in the sink? Do you?
我跟你们说过 你们要等我写完再看,不能抢先看
I've told you all, you can read it when it's ready and not before.
谢谢你来做果酱
Thank you for this.
您可以谢谢土豆贩子加雷特
You can thank Gerrit the potato man.
这让我想起我们刚认识那时候
Reminds me when we first met.
你花了很多天,努力做出完美的果酱
You spent days trying to perfect the jam,
学习各种难关和技巧,你从不放弃
learning all the pitfalls and the tricks. Never gave up.
我想要这份工作,所以听您的吩咐 -你对此恨之入骨
I wanted the job, so I did what you said. -And you hated every second of it.
「法兰克先生,我不是家庭主妇 我永远不要当家庭主妇」
"Mr. Frank, I'm not a housewife and I don't ever want to be one!"
您为何不直接开除我?
Why didn't you just fire me?
若是那样 你能想象我们会落入何种境地吗?
Can you imagine where we'd be if I had?
爸爸 -怎么了?
Papa! Yeah?
你战后打算做什么?
What are you going to do after the war?
跟现在一样
Same as I'm doing now.
一边看狄更斯的书,一边听我的家人
Reading Dickens and listening to all of the wonderful noise
发出的各种美妙声音
my family makes.
但同时我会吃巧克力
But I'll be eating chocolate...
喝货真价实的咖啡
and drinking real, honest-to-goodness coffee.
我们再也不必共用臭气熏天的厕所
And we won't have to share that god-awful smelly bathroom anymore.
赞成,太可怕了
Hear, hear. Horrible.
怎么了?
What?
怎么了?
What? -
我觉得一切截然不同
Everything feels different to me.
整座城市和人♥民♥,甚至空气都变了 大家都知道盟军要来了
The whole city, the people, the air. Just knowing the Allies are coming.
什么都没变,你环顾四周
Nothing's changed. Look around.
几个礼拜前运河里还漂着尸体
There was a dead man floating in that canal a few weeks ago.
你说得对
You're right.
我最近一直觉得所有事情
Lately, I've just been feeling there's no way
不可能回归正常,但今天
things could possibly return to normal. But today...
我能预见到,你感觉到了吗?
I can see it. Do you feel that?
我倒是想,但你要知道
I want to. But you know,
我每天早上还得去拿购物清单
I still have to get the shopping list every morning,
去洛蒂家拿费弗医师的信
and get Dr. Pfeffer his letters from Lotte,
告诉安妮我这一整天做了什么
and tell Anne everything I've done in the entire day.
阻止范佩尔斯太太和法兰克太太 互相残杀
And stop Mrs. Van Pels and Mrs. Frank from killing each other.
这让我无法预见到美好未来
Doesn't help me to think of it that way.
我得坚持做我正在做的事 直到他们恢复自♥由♥那一刻
I have to keep doing what I'm doing until the second they're free.
到那时我才会感受到不同
Then... then things will feel different.
你太坏了
You're terrible.
咖啡煮好了,如果有人想喝的话 -谢谢
Coffee's ready if anyone wants it. -Thank you.
什么事这么有趣?
What's funny?
库格勒
Kugler.
库格勒?什么?
Kugler? Wha...
我有各种办法形容他 但我真的不觉得他有趣
There are about a dozen words I'd use to describe him before "funny."
你怎么在这下面?天啊,我们捡豆子
Aw! What're you doing down there? God, we're gonna be finding these beans
恐怕要捡到战后了
until the war's over.
不许动
Don't move.
待着别动
Just stay put.
The falling leaves drift by my window
The autumn leaves of red and gold
I see your lips
The summer kisses
The sun-burned hands I used to hold
Since you went away the days grow long
And soon I'll hear
Old winter's song
But I miss you most of all
My darling
When autumn leaves
Start to fall
剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表