剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表
前情提要
需要帮忙吗?
Can I help you?
我在等奥托弗兰克
I'm waiting for Otto Frank.
他不在这里
He's not here.
我们得更当心 -我们还能怎样当心?
We have to be more careful. - How much more careful can we be?
我们得养活这些人
We have to feed people.
我跟你说过,我不想重复
I told you once, and I'm not telling you again.
我不知道弗兰克先生在哪里 -他只是想吓唬你们
I don't know where Mr. - He's trying to scare you.
他是荷兰纳粹党 怎么,您和纳粹有合作吗?
He's a Dutch Nazi. What, so you have partnership with a Nazi?
我们做得不够多
We're not doing enough.
这里有一些人不认同
There are a number of us here who disagree
占领者的政策
with the policies of the occupiers.
我们希望你能加入 -我愿意
We'd like you to join us. -Yes.
我跟你在做同样的事
I'm doing what you're doing.
你答应了弗兰克先生
You said yes to Mr. Frank.
我也答应了别人
I said yes, too.
我们炸掉民事登记处
We blow up the Civil Registry Office.
盟军在法国登陆了
The allies have landed in France.
正如女王所说
It's just as the Queen said would happen.
我们要解放了
We're going to be liberated. -
梅普,我有不祥的预感
I have this bad feeling, Miep.
挥之不去
I can't shake it.
我内心有个阴暗角落在告诉我 战争永远不会结束
I have this dark hole in my stomach that tells me this war will never end.
不许动
Don't move.
待着别动
Just stay put.
本剧源自真实事件 部分情节、地点及人物
经过戏剧化创作或改编
乱世微光
1944年8月4日
你的胃感觉如何?
How's your stomach?
别忘了,妈死前就一直胃痛
Remember, Mother had stomach pains before she died.
没事,我不是那种痛
It's fine. This isn't that.
你又不去看病,怎么会知道?
How do you know if you won't go to the doctor?
让我思考棋局好吗?
Can I think, please?
你不去求医问药
And how can you expect it to get any better
怎么可能好转?
if you don't seek medical help?
如果我去看病,医师会说是因为压力
I'll go to the doctor, and he'll say it's stress.
他说得没错
And he'll be right.
我不知道你是怎样坚持下来的
I don't know how you can keep this up.
你和你那些「朋友」
You and your "friends."
那你告诉我该怎样停止
Well, tell me how I stop.
快去看病吧
Just get it checked.
这些钟都准吗?
Are any of these correct?
天啊,我要迟到了 -你输了
Oh, good Lord, I'm gonna be late. - You lose.
记得妈总说的话吗?
Remember what Mother always said,
「留下一盘没下完的棋」 -我没有弃子认输
"You leave a game unfinished..." -KLEIMAN: I'm not forfeiting.
我午餐时回来
I will be back at lunch.
什么都别碰
Don't touch a thing.
I've got plenty to be thankful for
你好,早安
Hello, good morning.
I haven't got a great big yacht To sail from shore to shore
Still I've got Plenty to be thankful for
I've got plenty to be thankful for
维克托,你的午餐 -我已经迟到太久
Victor! Your lunch. -I'm already so late.
里面有个小惊喜
There's a little surprise in there.
你知道我不喜欢惊喜
I don't love surprises, you know that.
我们还在吵架吗?
Are we still fighting?
如果还在吵,就不给你惊喜 -这取决于你
'Cause if we are, you don't get it. - That's up to you.
你还生气吗?
Are you still mad?
你呢?-不生气
Are you? - No.
现在我只想知道是什么惊喜
Now, I just want to know what my surprise is.
看吧,你明明喜欢惊喜
See, you like surprises.
Arms to hug with Lips to kiss with
Someone to adore
奥佩克塔
How could anybody Ask for more?
Oh, I've got Plenty to be thankful for
我觉得他犯规了,我会要求重赛
I think that's foul play. I'd demand a rematch.
绝对是战术策略
It was definitely gamesmanship, definitely.
早安,库格勒先生 -早安
Good morning, Mr. - Good morning.
早安
Morning.
这位怎么还没来?-她来了
Do we know why this one isn't here yet? - Oh, she's been here.
实际上已经送过菜了
Already done the grocery run, in fact.
奥佩克塔公♥司♥
Opekta.
嗨,扬
Oh, hi, Jan.
梅普在厨房♥,让我…
Um, Miep's just in the kitchen. Let me...
好的,可以
Uh... Okay, yeah.
中午吗?好,我会转告她
At noon? Okay, I'll tell her.
再见
Bye-bye.
记得提醒我要提醒梅普 扬中午来找她一起吃午餐
Help me remember to remind Miep she's having lunch with Jan at noon.
你需要别人提醒你去提醒别人?
You need a reminder to give a reminder?
别取笑贝普了
Leave Bep alone.
她今早为我们的朋友偷来一些牛奶
She's nabbed some extra milk for our friends this morning.
我差点心脏病发作,但我确实偷了
I almost had a heart attack, but yes, I did.
袋子里是什么?
What's in the bag?
我的午餐
My lunch.
劳丽说给我留了个惊喜
Laurie said she'd left a surprise.
天啊
My God.
她从哪里弄来的?
Where did she get that?
她表亲设法弄到一些杏仁粉
Her cousin managed to get some almond flour.
看来她是用它做的
I guess she used it.
这是我的,你们明白吗?
This is mine, do you understand?
我会把它放进冰箱,但你们不许动它
I'm putting it in the icebox, but it is mine.
告诉梅普,尤其是梅普,叫她不许碰
Tell Miep, especially Miep, keep her hands off.
你需要我提醒你提醒梅普
Do you need a reminder to remind Miep
别吃库格勒先生的马卡龙吗?
not to eat Mr. Kugler's macaron?
你太坏了!
You're terrible!
咖啡煮好了,如果有人想喝的话 什么事这么有趣?
Coffee's ready, if anyone wants it. What's funny?
库格勒
Kugler.
库格勒先生?真的吗?
Mr. Kugler? Really?
我有各种办法形容他 但我真的不觉得他有趣
There are about a dozen words I'd use to describe him before "funny."
你怎么在这下面?
Ah! How did you get down there?
天啊,我们捡豆子
Oh, God. We're gonna be finding these beans
恐怕要捡到战后了
until the war's over.
不许动
Don't move.
待着别动
Just stay put.
收走他们的身份证
Get their ID's.
快点交出身份证
IDs. Come on.
所有人坐好,保持冷静
Everybody sit and be calm.
你下楼,你去后面看看
You, go downstairs, and you check in the back.
怎么回事?-闭上你的嘴
What's this about? -Shut your mouth.
后面还有人吗?
Anyone else back here?
有
Yes.
办公室经理,库格勒先生,他在那边
Mr. Kugler, the office manager, through there.
不许动
Don't move.
不准讲话
Don't talk.
早安,这是怎么回事?
Good... Good morning. What... What's going on?
闭嘴,坐下
Shut up and sit down.
出示文件 -我没有…
Papers. I... I don't...
我们该怎样做?
What do we do?
他说别讲话 -他们知道吗?
He said don't talk. - Do they know,
还是只是搜查?
or is it just a hunt?
求求你,这里没别人
Please, there's no one...
我们会继续找他们
We will keep looking for them.
我们不能呆坐着
We can't just sit here.
他叫我们别动 -不,我们得警告他们
He said stay. - No, we have to warn them.
我得叫他们藏起来或是怎样
I have to tell them to hide or something.
好,带我去看看 -梅普,你这是在给他们带路
Just go ahead and show me. -Miep, you'll lead them right to them.
我不知道你听说了什么
I don't know what you've heard,
但没有任何犹太人藏在这里
but I don't know of any Jews hiding here.
别耍我!
Stop lying to me!
你是负责人吗?
Are you in charge here?
我是,我是 -我们该做什么?
I am, I am. -What do we do?
我们该做什么?-什么都别做
What do we do? -Nothing.
我们知道你们这里藏匿了犹太人
We know that you are hiding Jews here,
继续装聋作哑毫无意义
so there is no use to keep pretending.
后面有间厨房♥
There's a kitchen,
剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表