剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表
全怪我妈,皮姆不会说这种话
It's all mother. It doesn't sound like Pim.
因为我是来到荷兰的移♥民♥ 所以我成了不受欢迎的人
Yeah, and I became an undesirable because I was an immigrant here.
我这几个礼拜见过扬
I have seen Jan the past few weeks...
这样才公平,我也知道你们有空房♥间
It seemed only fair. And I know you have the room.
梅普,有朝一日我们要去巴黎 你还提到过生孩子
Well, someday we'll go to Paris, Miep. Well, you talk about having kids!
也许事情本该如此,懂吗?
maybe that's just how it's meant to be, you know?
利用身为社工的职务之便 探查那栋楼的布局
He's used his access as a social worker to explore the layout of the building.
什么?-对,一个月前办完的
What? -Yes. I did it a month ago.
我愿意 -不!别放下我!
Yes. - No! No, don't drop me.
抱歉 -没事,没关系
Oh, sorry. -No, It's fine. It's fine.
谢天谢地你相信他 -不,我不相信他,我了解他
Thank God you believed him. -Oh, no, I didn't believe him, I knew him.
鲁迪布鲁姆加腾,判处死刑
Rudi Bloemgarten, sentenced to death.
你和扬就拥有 -我们的婚姻才是一桩交易
You and Jan do. -Jan and I were a marriage of convenience.
这混♥蛋♥杀了我 -这是个考验吗?
This son of a bitch killed me! -This was a test?
我们拥有剥夺他人生命的权利
There is a certain right by which we may deprive a man of life.
但等我坐上去维也纳的火车 就为时已晚
but you can't do it if I'm on a train to Vienna.
把这和爱混为一谈真的太傻了
And to confuse that with love, well, it's just stupid.
不,先生,受之有愧 应该谢谢你和你妈妈
Oh, no, sir, not at all. Thank you. Thank... thank your mother.
别担心 -别安抚我,别骗我
Don't worry. -Don't placate me, and do not lie to me.
天啊 -所以
Oh, God. -So, so...
谢谢你,扬 -我对那地方略有了解
Thank you, Jan. - I knew the place a bit.
嘿,扬何时回家?我们想一起打桥牌或是…
Hey, uh, when's Jan coming home? We thought we could play bridge or...
好主意
Sounds great. -
如果你想跟他进一步发展,我支持你
If you want to pursue something with him, I... I think you should.
实际上我觉得我对彼得的看法有误
Actually, I think I was wrong about Peter.
我掉了一张糖纸,我捡起来了
I dropped a candy wrapper. I picked it up.
没什么可说的 -才不是,他全瞒着我
Not much to tell. -No. No, he doesn't tell me anything.
他们在把纳粹打得屁滚尿流
They're knocking the daylights out of the Nazis.
奥托知道怎样保障我们的安全
Otto knows how to keep us safe,
继续擦 -我没有口水了
Keep on working. -I have no more spit.
我这样就是在顾及自己
I am looking after myself. -
梅普,婚姻也会成长,你要顺其自然
Marriages grow up, too, Miep, you have to let them.
那是我这辈子见过的最浪漫的事
I mean, it was the most romantic thing I had ever seen.
他能叫亨德丽卡过来 -好吧,下次我会先敲门
he can bring Hendrika over here. -JAN: Okay, well, next time I'll knock.
她聪明伶俐,有时不太礼貌 但她才14岁
She... she's brilliant. Yeah, she's impertinent...
我们看看一楼,威廉,你有没有…
So, let's see the first floor. Willem, did you have the...
我不想等到战后 我想让我丈夫回到我身边
Don't want to wait until after the war. I want my husband back.
她睡着了吗?-嗯,终于睡着了
Is she asleep? -OTTO: Yeah. Finally.
你来晚了,公♥司♥马上要开门 你睡过头了吗?
You're late, we're almost open. Did you sleep in?
我要参加档案处的行动
I need to be a part of the operation. The Records Office.
什么?我什么都没看见 -彼得吻了我,就吻在这里
Wh... I don't see anything. -Peter kissed me. I mean, right here.
不,等等,抱歉,等等,我…
I'm sorry, wait. Wait, I... -
你兴奋到甚至忘记说我愿意
I mean, you got so excited, you forgot to say, I do.
我明白这令人焦虑,但这是最佳办法
I know, it's nerve-wracking, but it is the best thing to do.
我有想过我是否能像你们那样相爱
I mean, I did... I did wonder if I'd ever be as in love as you two were.
洁西嘉说我辞职会太危险
Jessica said it's risky if I quit.
这其中也蕴含浪漫,难道不是吗?
There's something very romantic in that. Don't you think?
我不认识扬吉斯 -扬是我丈夫
I don't know a Jan Gies. -Jan is my husband.
因此我们相当于 向纳粹提供了一份档案
and so we've basically provided the Nazis with a detailed register
梅普,你好,非常感谢你们这样做
Miep. Yeah. Thank you so much for... for doing this.
这就是你一直对我 遮遮掩掩的原因吗?
So, this is what all the secrets have been about?
我明白,我会的 -很好
I... ...understand, I will. -MIEP: Good.
你会犯错,从中汲取教训,继续成长
...learn from them, and just continue to grow.
安妮说我们的婚姻毫无激♥情♥ 但她什么都不懂
Anne calls our marriage passionless, but... but she doesn't know.
要往田里铲粪施肥
by... ...shoveling manure to fertilize the fields.
威廉写了一份声明,由他的律师转交
Willem has made a statement and his lawyer has passed this on.
我女友在阿姆斯特丹 一定会很棒,所以
I have a girlfriend in Amsterdam. So, uh, that will be great.
他为了我们的安全把我们带来这里
And he brought us here for our safety.
你们的卧室里如果有盘子或是杯子
Um, if you have any plates or mugs in your bedroom,
再说了,我对彼得没有那种感觉
Besides, I... I don't think of Peter in that way.
你住我女儿以前的房♥间 床很小,但盖的是羽绒被
You'll stay in my daughter's old room, it's a small bed, but a down duvet.
你对它的记忆与我截然不同 我只觉得压力巨大
You remember it very differently, too. I just found it really stressful.
你也需要…
And you need... -
天啊,我恨他 我恨奥托夺走了我的生活
And I hated him. God, I hated Otto for taking it away from me.
你记得我以前有一双 红色绑带高跟鞋吗?
Do you remember those ones I used to have? The red ones with the little strap?
我们有些朋友下落不明,有些被捕
Some of our friends are unaccounted for, some have been arrested.
我只想知道他是否被捕 是活着还是…
I jus... I... I just need to know if he's been arrested,
这个混♥蛋♥每个礼拜在同一时间 去华尔木斯街的一家酒店
Each week, this prick visits the same prostitute at the same time
卡斯?-我们得谈谈,如果还能谈的话
Cas? -We need to talk, if we still do that.
所有东西的照片都在那里 -谢谢,感谢你协助
There's pictures of everything. -Thank you. Thank you for your help.
因为斯托普尔曼太太要搬到乡下 我是不是坏人?
I'm pretty excited that Mrs. Stoppelman... ...is moving to the country?
在一个特殊的酒吧,跟一些人见面
Um, meeting with these people and drinking with them in this...
你是怎样知道扬爱你的?-对啊,他怎样向你求婚?
How did you know Jan loved you? -How did... Yeah? How did he propose?
喂!-扬,继续走吧,孩子
Hey! Hey! -Jan, Jan. Keep walking, son.
是因为你和扬在为抵抗运动效力吗?
Because you and Jan are working for the Resistance?
不是,那不光是同性恋酒吧
No. Uh, it's not just a bar for homosexuals,
参与这次行动的人可能会被追捕
For those of you that participate in this, you may be hunted. You may be killed.
我保证战后会向你全盘托出
After the war's over, I'll tell you everything. I promise.
好的
No one's downstairs, go on, try them on. -Okay. Oh!
成为全世界最幸福的女人吗?求求你
by marrying me so I can stay in the country with you, please?
我以为你死了,我以为再也见不到你
Oh, I thought you were gone. I thought I'd never see you again.
梅普,真高兴见到你
Miep, I am so glad to see you.
所以我想 既然库诺在希尔佛桑遭到通缉
And so, I thought, well, since Kuno is wanted in Hilversum,
归你了 -梅普,等等,真的吗?
Of yours! -Miep. Wait, really?
自从你开始为抵抗运动效力
Well, since you've started working with the Resistance,
天啊,爸妈出事了吗?-没有,他们都很好,是…
Oh, God. Is it Mom and Dad? -No, no, they're fine, it's, uh...
我刚花了快一个小时试图说服安妮
I just spent almost an hour there trying to convince Anne
我对他也是如此,但他真的很温柔
and, I mean, I do the same to him. But he's just very nice.
我没参加行动,但如果有人开口 可能会透露我的名字
I wasn't there, but... if people talk, they could name me.
没错,但你美丽动人,扬帅气逼人
Yeah, but you looked so beautiful and Jan looked so handsome.
这次行动需要的是 愿意夺走他人生命的人
this action requires people who are willing to take a life for it.
好啦,我从头说,荷兰被占领之后
Okay, let me go back. All right, so, after the occupation,
你们好,你们找到地方了 -是啊,谢谢
Hello, you found us. -JAN: Yeah, thank you.
别说了!我跟她已经离婚了 手续已经办完
Stop it! Stop. I've already divorced her. It's done.
所以要如何解决这个问题 消除其影响?
So, what's the solution? How do we counter that?
贝普,这样的话 纳粹就无法得到犹太人的档案
Oh, Bep. So, the Nazis will have no records of the Jews.
我们荷兰人会将各项事宜登记在册
We Dutch, we keep very meticulous records,
但现在的情况让人感到不安
And this situation doesn't feel safe.
我利用扬的情报画出那栋楼的布局图
So, using Jan's intel, I've made a map of the building,
我的天啊,安妮 我只是在辅♥导♥他学数学
For goodness sake, Anne, I'm only helping him with his maths.
我觉得我拼凑出了答案 他应该在马戏团工作
think he works, um, for the circus.
你能保密吗?-安妮,想想我们身在何处
Okay, can you keep a secret? -Uh, Anne, look where we are.
我们炸掉民事登记处
We blow up the Civil Registry Office. -
所以怎样?-昨天空袭期间
So? -...yesterday, uh, during the air raids...
那是给我的吗?-没错,坐下
Is that for me? -Yes, yes. Sit down.
我不知道彼得是否在乎我 他总跟玛戈待在一起
I don't know if Peter even cares about me. He's spending so much time with Margot.
我觉得他需要我胜过我需要他
I think that he needs me more than I need him.
相信我,就算你明天参加行动 甚至就算平安脱身
Trust me, even if you do go tomorrow and even if you get out safely,
首先,我要道歉 你跟彼得的事是我错了
Firstly, I want to apologize. I was wrong about you and Peter,
知道我想怎样养育女儿 知道我喜欢怎样喝茶
and how I want to raise a daughter, and how I like exactly to take my tea.
去希尔佛桑的火车早上五点半出发 我们一定要准时到
Uh, train for Hilversum leaves at 5:30. And we really can't be late.
如你们所知 抵抗运动炸毁民事登记处
As you know, the Resistance has blown up the Civil Registry Office.
我只是在想一双我很想买♥♥的鞋
I was just thinking about these shoes that I wanted to buy.
你好,扬 你气色不错,处境安全吗?
Hello, Jan. You look well. You staying safe?
再听听这个,安妮爱上彼得
Get this as well, Anne has a crush on Peter.
我上次发现你在哭时,我记得我…
You know the last time I found you crying, I remember that I...
我原本想留着自己穿 但我不需要它们,你才需要
Thought I wanted them for myself but I don't need these, you do.
我请你帮忙 劝安妮别跟彼得范佩尔斯交往
I asked you to discourage Anne from getting involved with Van Pels' boy,
奥托十年前跟我说他有种不祥的预感
Ten years ago, Otto came to me and said, I have a terrible feeling.
Smiles with you
我确实没事,皮姆也在,但彼得他…
I mean, I was, Pim was here, but you know, Peter, he was...
这双鞋很好看!-我太喜欢了
Those look great! -I absolutely love them.
其次,你愿意娶我 让我留在荷兰陪你
And secondly, will you make me the happiest girl in the world
我也需要你帮我劝安妮 别跟彼得范佩尔斯继续交往
I need you, too, to discourage Anne from continuing with the Van Pels' boy.
抱歉,我愿意,你愿意吗?
Oh! Sorry, um... I do. I do. Oh, do you?
让世人知道同性恋不是懦夫
Let it be known, that homosexuals are not cowards.
这些人像猪一样把垃圾扔在街上
These men saw fit to drop their trash in the streets, like pigs.
安妮觉得我们爱得无法自拔 迫不及待
Anne thinks that we got married in a rush because we were so in love,
我们陷入挣扎,情况很糟,非常糟
We're struggling. It's bad. It's... it's really bad.
梅普,我是荷兰人,我的祖国需要我
Miep, I'm a Dutchman and my country needs me.
我有了初吻
剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表