剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表
没关系,你是阿姆斯特丹人吗?
That's... that's fine, that's fine. Um, are you from Amsterdam?
是 -你在本地有熟人吗?
Yes. -And do you have, um, any contacts here?
没有,我父母都去世了
No. My mother and father are gone.
我深表遗憾
I'm... I'm so sorry.
请你稍等 我的同事莉娜会记下你的详细资讯
If you wait, my colleague, Lena will be able to take your details,
放进我们的系统,好吗?
put into our system, okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
不好意思
Excuse me?
我想问问 你在奥次威治可曾见过弗兰克一家?
May I ask, in Auschwitz, did you meet the Frank Family?
奥托和伊蒂丝弗兰克
Otto and Edith Frank?
或是见过他们的女儿安妮和玛戈?
Maybe their daughters, Anne and Margot?
没有,抱歉 -没事,谢谢
No. I'm sorry. -Yeah. Thank you.
进站旅客
Passengers from...
将在15分钟后抵达月台
should be arriving on platform in 15 minutes.
马克斯
Max.
马克斯!
Max!
梅普!快出来!
Miep! Miep, come out!
梅普!
Miep!
梅普!
Miep.
快出来…快出来 -怎么回事?
Come out. Come out. Come out. -What's wrong?
奥托要回家了
Otto is coming home.
什么?-真的
What? -Yes.
真的,我在火车站遇见马克斯 -等等,马克斯?
Yes. I ran into Max at the station. -Wait. Max?
马克斯斯托普尔曼,他回来了
Max, Max Stoppelman. He's back.
他说他看到他在奥次威治的熟人
And he said he saw someone he knew at Auschwitz...
马克斯之前在奥次威治?
Max was in Auschwitz?
对,他看到认识奥托的人 那人说奥托活了下来,他要回家了
Yes, and he saw someone who knew Otto and said he survived and he's coming home.
等等,谁,马克斯遇见谁了?-我不知道
Wait, who? Who did Max run into? -I don't know.
但那人认识奥托 -我们不该期望太高
But they knew Otto. -Well, we shouldn't get our hopes up.
这消息出处不明,辗转好几道
We don't know who said it. It's third-hand information.
这次是真的,他要回家了
But it's real this time.
这次是真的,他要回家了
He's coming home.
他要回来了
He's coming.
弗兰克先生
Mr. Frank.
你们好,梅普、扬
Hello, Miep,
请进
Come in, come in.
进来吧
Come inside.
他在跟仓库工人打招呼
He's saying hello to the warehouse workers.
别问他其他人的事
Don't ask him about anyone.
他知道情况吗?有没有告诉你?
Does he know? Did he tell you?
弗兰克太太去世了
Mrs. Frank is gone...
范佩尔斯先生也去世了
so is Mr. Van Pels.
他跟费弗医师和范佩尔斯太太 失去联络
He lost track of Dr. Pfeffer and Mrs. Van Pels,
他们情况不妙,所以他不太乐观
but they weren't well, so he's not optimistic.
但我们有理由 对彼得和两个女孩的归来怀有期望
But we have reason to hope for Peter and the girls.
彼得也在奥次威治
Peter was with him in Auschwitz
他在解放前夕被纳粹押送出去
and got marched away by the Nazis just before liberation.
两个女孩在贝尔根贝尔森 那是劳动营
And the girls were in Bergen-Belsen, which is a work camp,
不是死亡营,这是非常积极的消息
not a death camp, so that's really, really good news.
他们很坚强,我们一定会找到他们
And they're strong. And we're gonna find them.
红十字会每天会发布集中营返回人员的名单
The Red Cross post lists each day of those who have come back from the camps,
我有副本
and I have copies.
在这里,贝普,从名单中找出所有
Um, here, Bep. Go through the lists and find out everyone
待过贝尔根贝尔森的人 -好的
who was at Bergen-Belsen. -Yeah.
把他们挑出来,我们要写信
Divide them up and we'll write them letters
询问他们 是否知道安妮和玛戈的任何情况
to ask if any of them know anything about Anne and Margot.
扬会继续在火车站打探消息
Jan will keep checking at the train station,
我们也会继续核对红十字会的名单
and we'll just keep checking the Red Cross lists.
我不在的时候,梅普已经独掌大权
Miep has gotten quite bossy in my absence.
没错,确实如此
Yes.
没错,确实如此
She has.
先生,很高兴您能回来 -太高兴了
It's good to have you back, sir. -Very good.
我伤心欲绝,想念我的家人 但至少我回来了
I am heartbroken, and I miss my family, but I'm here.
这要归功于你们大家
And that is because of all of you.
我已经讨厌他们了
I already hate them.
梅普,别这样,没事 -当然有事
Miep, stop. It's fine. -No, it's not.
他们住在您的公♥寓♥里 那属于您,您应该拿回公♥寓♥
They're living in your apartment. It's yours. You should get it back.
你不能做些什么吗?市政♥府♥应该干预
Can't you do something? The City should do something.
我们在努力想办法安置重返家园的人
We're trying to figure out what to do about people coming back.
我告诉你该怎样做 把那些人的公♥寓♥还给他们
I'll tell you what to do. Give people back their old apartment.
能帮你什么忙吗?-你好
Can we help you? -Hello.
我叫奥托弗兰克 -你们住在他的公♥寓♥里
I'm Otto Frank. -You're living in his apartment.
梅普!-梅普!
Miep! We moved here six months ago.
我们六个月前搬来住 没人跟我们说过这些
Miep! We moved here six months ago.
我们六个月前搬来住 没人跟我们说过这些
No one told us.
恐怕这件事你得和房♥东商量
You'll have to take it up with the landlord, I'm afraid.
不,你们误会了
No, no, you misunderstand,
我不是来叫你们搬走 我是想提一个请求
I'm not here to make you move, I'm here to make a request.
这是我的两个女儿 一个叫安妮,一个叫玛戈
these are my daughters. This is Anne and Margot.
她们如果回阿姆斯特丹
When they return to Amsterdam,
会回到这里,因为这是她们曾经的家
they will come here because this was their home.
请转告她们 爸爸没事,他在梅普家
Please, tell them, "Papa is fine. He's at Miep's."
给你,写下来以免忘记 爸爸没事,他在梅普家
Here, um, write it down so you don't forget.
给你,写下来以免忘记 爸爸没事,他在梅普家
"Papa is fine. He's at Miep's."
来自克拉科夫的旅客
Passengers from Kraków...
谢谢
Thank you.
大家稍安勿躁 除了这些名单,我们没有其他消息
Folks, please, we have no more information
大家稍安勿躁 除了这些名单,我们没有其他消息
than what's on these lists.
不好意思,请问这是什么名单?-确认死亡人员
Excuse me, sorry, which list is this?
不好意思,请问这是什么名单?-确认死亡人员
Confirmed dead. -
借过
Sorry.
红十字会
Sorry.
没有女孩们的名字 她们不在这个名单上
The girls aren't on here. They're not on here.
彼得范佩尔斯 1945年5月5日死于茂特豪森
"Van Pels, Peter.
彼得范佩尔斯 1945年5月5日死于茂特豪森
"May 5th, 1945, at Mauthausen."
赫尔曼范佩尔斯最初是我的商业搭档
Hermann Van Pels started as my business partner,
但我们很快成为朋友
but, uh, he quickly became my friend.
我最后一次看到他时,他情况非常糟
The last time I saw him, he wasn't well at all.
他被选进左边的队伍 我去了右边,然后…
He was chosen to go to the left and, uh, and I to the right and...
他死后,我跟彼得变得非常亲近
After he was gone, I became quite close to Peter.
他像照顾亲生父亲一样照顾我
And he took care of me like you would a father.
解放前几天,他来找我
A few days before the liberation, he came... he came to get me.
他们要强行押送所有人离开那里
They wanted everyone who was there to leave. A forced march.
他害怕如果我留下,他们会杀了我
He was afraid if I stayed, they would kill me.
我跟他说我没法走,因为我病得太重
But I told him I couldn't go because I was... I was too sick.
然后我们相互道别
And, uh, we said our goodbyes.
彼得是个好人
He was a good man, Peter.
他是个坚强勇敢、善良可爱的儿子
He was a strong and brave and, uh, loving son.
我知道他父亲 会愿意让我们为他念悼词
And I know that his father would... would want us to say Kaddish for him.
你在想什么?
What are you thinking?
其实我正在想你 -我怎么了?
Just thinking about you actually.
其实我正在想你 -我怎么了?
What about me?
我在想我不知道你最喜欢什么颜色
I was thinking that I don't know your favorite color.
红色
Red.
你看,我猜的是黄色 -黄色?
See, I'd have guessed yellow. -Yellow?
是的 -你疯了吗?
Yeah. -Are you insane?
是不是很有趣?
It's funny though, isn't it?
明明已经了解长久相处的伴侣的心灵
Be with someone for so long, you know their heart, their soul,
甚至能抢先猜到她的想法
you know what they're thinking before they think it.
却不知道她最喜欢的颜色 -我在想什么?
But you don't know their favorite color.
却不知道她最喜欢的颜色 -我在想什么?
What am I thinking?
你还不想回家,因为弗兰克先生在家
That you don't want to go home just yet because Mr. Frank is there,
你不想看到他现在满脸悲伤的模样
and you hate to see him sad and that's what he is.
所以你想绕着公园再走一圈
And so, you'd like to do another loop around the park.
你最喜欢什么颜色?
What's your favorite color?
拜托,你知道的,显而易见 -是吗?
Come on. You know. Obvious. -Is it?
当然,我呐喊它的名字
Yes. I scream this color.
我站在屋顶上高声呼唤它 它是我的传统颜色
I shout it from the rooftops. This color is my heritage.
橙色 -没错!我是荷兰人!
Oh, orange. -Yes!
橙色 -没错!我是荷兰人!
I'm a Dutchman! -
剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表