剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表
I mean, I had my first kiss.
梅普,你不能说这种话
Miep, you can't say that. You can't say that.
他们要杀人或是炸掉什么东西 总之是个大行动
They're going, um, kill somebody or... or blow something up. Something big.
我想说的是如果有谁现在想退出 这并不可耻
I'm saying that there is no shame if any of you want to back out now.
我的交往对象跟抵抗运动的人在一起
Um, well, the... the guy I'm seeing is in with the Resistance people
我却靠偷身份证 为藏匿者送食物熬到战争结束
just stealing IDs and ferrying groceries to hidden people,
不是这样的,他要去做非常危险的事
No. No, he's... he's gone to do something really dangerous, you know,
我明白我的职位很有价值 我都明白,但这还不够
I understand I'm valuable in my position, okay, I get it, but it's not enough.
扬,这是我的底线 所有人都有底线,这就是我的
Jan, this is my line. Everyone has one and this is mine.
当然有,你们的恋情 鼓舞人心、令人惊叹、完美无缺
Yes, it is. I mean, it seems inspiring and amazing and perfect.
如果你爱我,我们得赶紧结婚
if you... if you love me, let's do this. And fast.
我得走了,今天是我的结婚纪念日 -敬你的结婚纪念日一杯
Gotta go. It's my anniversary. -Oh, well, to your anniversary, then.
好吧,所以扬参与的这件事 你难道不担心吗?
Right, and so this... this thing Jan is going to do, aren't you worried?
求求你,别去,你不能去 如果你爱我就不能去,别去
Please, don't go. Please, you can't go. If you love me, you cannot go. Don't go.
也是抵抗运动战士见面的地方
it's a bar where Resistance fighters meet.
除了这个满是大粪的农田 全世界哪里都可以
Anywhere, anywhere on God's green Earth except the middle of this shitfield.
剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表