剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表
(本剧源自真实事件 部分情节、地点及人物)
(经过戏剧化创作或改编)
乱世微光
(阿姆斯特丹)
(1942年7月6日)
玛戈,别怕,照梅普说的做
Don't be afraid, Margot. Do what Miep says.
明白
Yes.
我也想走
I wanna go too.
不,妳等下跟我们走 -我为何要等?
No, you'll go later, with us. - Why can't I go now?
安妮,因为我们决定 妳等下跟我们一起走
Because we decided, Anne, you would go with us later.
你们什麽事都不跟我商量
You never consult me on anything.
玛戈,妳知道要去哪裡吗??
And, Margot, do you know where we're going?
安妮,拜託现在别闹,我们真得走了
Anne! Please! Not now. We really have to go.
安妮,我也不知道 -那好,永别了
I don't know either, Anne. -Well, goodbye then.
不 -安妮
No, no, no. -Anne...
不要道别,我们很快会再见
We're not saying goodbye because we'll see you soon.
多快? -别担心,再过几小时就好
How soon? - Don't worry. In a few hours.
所以藏身处就在城裡?
So, the hiding place is in town?
妳真是烦死人了 -妳也一样
Oh, you really are a pain in the ass. -So are you.
去拿妳姐的外套
安妮 -拜託了
Can you go and get your sister's coat please?
亲爱的,听我说
Anne... - Listen to me, darling...
这只是普通的骑车出行,懂吗?
It's just an ordinary bike ride, okay?
懂 -好吗?这样好多了
Yeah. -Yeah? That's better.
要记住
And remember...
我知道,照梅普说的做 -照梅普说的做
I know, do what Miep says. -Do what Miep says.
好孩子
Good girl.
妳要听梅普的话 -好了,我们走吧
You will listen to Miep. -Okay. Let's... let's go.
穿上外套
Put your coat on.
但… -以防邻居在看
But... -In case the neighbors are watching.
快穿上 -别紧张
Go on. - Don't look nervous.
好的
Okay.
好了
There you go.
快点,我们得在检查站开放前赶到
Hurry, we need to get there before they open the checkpoint.
我们走
Let's go.
(抵抗)
快点,动作要快
Hurry. Faster.
我该怎样… -丢下它
Uh, What, what should I... - Drop it.
丢在地上吗? -丢下它,对,我们走,玛戈
On the ground? -Drop it, yes, let's go. Margot.
(犹太人)
注意,请准备好证件
Attention, attention.Have your papers ready.
(禁止通行,请提供正规身分证明)
天啊,我们来得太晚 检查站已经开放了
Oh, my God. We're too late. The checkpoint is open.
注意,请准备好证件
Attention, attention,
我没带证件
please have your identification ready. -I do... I don't have my ID.
我知道 -因为妳叫我别带
I know. -Because you told me not to bring it.
妳还叫我脱掉外套
And... and you told me to take off my coat.
如果他们看到我没戴六角星 -玛戈
And if they see I'm not wearing my star. -Margot.
他们会逮捕我 -玛戈,住嘴,听我说,好吗?
They... they're going to arrest me. -Margot, stop it and listen to me, okay?
不…不
No. no, no, no, no.
别哭…
Don't cry.
别哭,别哭。
Don't cry. Don't cry.
好吗?
Okay?
快走,走那边
Go, quickly. That way.
妳要道歉说妳忘带证件
You apologize and say you forgot your ID.
快点
Quickly.
如果他们拦住我呢? -妳微笑他们就不会拦
But what if they stop me? -They won't. If you smile.
妳千万不能害怕
You can't show any fear.
他在看我们 快笑
He's looking at us. Laugh.
就像我刚跟妳讲了个笑话
Like I'm telling you a joke...
懂吗?可以吗?就快到了
Yeah? Okay? Almost there. Almost there.
好,可以过去了 -我做不到
Fine, you can go through.
玛戈,我两天前忘带证件 他们让我过去了
I can't do this. -Margot, I forgot my ID two days ago,
不,我要回去,我不能…
they let me right through. -No, I... I'm going back. I can't...
等等,走那边 -不可以,他已经看到我们
Wait. That way. -No, he's already seen us.
好了,听我说
All right, listen to me.
梅普,我真心觉得我做不到 -玛戈,妳可以的
Miep, I really don't think I can do this. - Margot, you can do this.
妳坚强得远超妳的想像
You are so much stronger than you think you are.
继续,小姐?
Go on. Missy?
梅普
Miep!
梅普,起床!
Miep! Get up!
(1934年)
午餐时间到了,妳已经睡了一整天
It's lunch time. You've been sleeping the day away.
看看是谁终于肯起床 -又来了
Look who's finally up. - Ugh. Here we go.
别对我发牢骚,已经是下午两点
Don't "here we go" me. It is 2:00 p.m.
妳昨晚又出去喝酒了吗?
You were out drinking again last night?
妳跟我保证过妳这整个礼拜
You promised me you were gonna spend all week
都要找工作
looking for a job.
妳应该担心他,只知道靠打嗝和放屁
He's the one you should be worried about, burping and farting his way
闯荡世界,天啊!
through the world.Oh, my God!
雅各,臭死了!
Jacob, that stinks!
妈,别太担心了 没事的,我会找到工作
Mum, don't look so worried, it's fine, I'm gonna get a job.
何时找到?妳为此都做了什麽?
When? What steps have you taken?
你们知道经济形势不好,工作很难找
The economy's bad, you know that. Jobs are hard to come by.
妳在酒吧裡肯定找不到,所以妳不如
You're not going to find one in a pub, so perhaps you should try
试试找个丈夫
and find a husband instead.
你听得很开心吧?
Oh, you're enjoying this, aren't you?
确实如此
I am, I really am.
告诉她 -告诉我什麽?
Tell her. - Tell me what?
为何是我? -因为你是她爸
Why me? - Because you're her father.
妳是她妈 -你们两个有话直说好吗?
LAURENS: You're her mother. -Well, can one of you just tell me?
妳爸和我一直在商量
Your father and I have been talking...
我们觉得妳应该嫁给卡斯
we think you should get married to Cas.
天啊,你们好严肃
Oh, my God. You look so serious.
看到他们的表情没?
Do you see their faces?
等等,你们是认真的?
Wait. Is this actually happening?
卡斯有份好工作 他生活稳定,心地善良
Cas has got a good job. He's stable and he's nice.
他还是我哥 -妳是养女,所以并不违法
And he's my brother. -You're adopted, so it's not illegal.
妳爸核对过了 -核对?等等,跟谁核对?
Your father checked. -Checked? Whoa, whoa! With who?
卡斯现在单身,他的年纪渐渐增长
And Cas is single and he's not getting any younger,
这样做能解决所有人的问题
so it would solve everybody's problems.
没有人有问题,卡斯,说句话啊
No one has a problem, Cas, say something.
我…
Uh...
他不想娶我
I... -He doesn't wanna marry me.
我们不能养妳一辈子
We can't keep supporting you forever.
妳得长大,过好自己的生活
You... you've got to grow up, get your life together.
办法就是嫁给我哥?
But by marrying my brother?
除非妳有更好的主意
Unless you've got a better idea.
怎麽?打算跳进运河?
So? Gonna fling yourself in the canal then?
一了百了,解除所有人的痛苦?
End it all right here? Put us all out of our misery?
卡斯,抱歉我不想嫁给你
Sorry, I don't want to marry you, Cas.
没关係,反正妳不是我喜欢的类型
It's all right. You're not my type anyway.
你打算告诉他们吗?
You ever gonna tell them?
是啊,「妈,我喜欢男孩 能把烤牛肉递给我吗?」
Oh, yeah, "Hey mum, I like boys. Can you pass the roast beef?"
她会当场气死,一头栽进马铃薯泥
She'd die. On the spot. Just face down into the mashed potato.
那样我就会成为气死亲妈的同性恋
And then I would be a homosexual and responsible for our mother's death.
这可不妙
Not good.
最糟糕的是他们认为我只有这个本事
You know the worst thing about it is that's all they think I'm capable of.
嫁给我哥
Marrying my brother.
不,他们只是慌了
No, they're just panicking.
好吧,我们来给妳找份工作
All right then, let's get you a job.
你在做什麽? -给妳写份简历
What are you doing? - I'm writing you a CV.
好了,「我是个18岁的女孩」
Okay, "I am a young woman
「家庭背景良好」
"from a very good family." -Hmm.
「很遗憾,我没有工作经验 所以没有推荐信」
"I have no previous job experience, so no references, unfortunately,
「但我的在校成绩…」
"but my school grades were..."
糟糕透顶
Terrible.
「符合要求,我的专业技能…」
"Adequate. My technical skills are..."
完全没有
Non-existent.
正在培养
They're emerging.
天啊,我太可悲了
Oh, my God. I am pathetic.
不会,我们只需好好推销妳的优点
No, we just need to sell some of your positive qualities.
跟谁推销?现在找工作真的很难
To who? Jobs really are hard to come by.
是啊
Yeah.
不过妳很走运 我跟住在街角的女士谈过
Well, lucky for you then that I spoke to the lady on the corner.
剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表