剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表
不介意的话,我得… -你们的配给证用完了
Now, if you don't mind, I have to... -You're out of ration books.
我在向您全盘托出
I'm telling you everything.
阁楼上存放了够吃一年的豆子和大米
We have a year's worth of, uh...beans and rice in the attic.
我们能在黑市上买♥♥到其他必需品
And anything else we need, we can buy on the black market.
黑市的价格飙升
The black-market prices are skyrocketing.
梅普,拜託,我得看完这份简报
Please, Miep, I have to finish this brief.
我听到传闻说可以在科莫书店
I heard a rumor that you can get ration books
给藏匿者弄到配给证
for people in hiding at the Como bookstore.
谁告诉妳的
Who told you this?
有人跟扬说的
Someone told Jan.
梅普,这种传闻半数是纳粹散播的
Half these rumors are started by Nazis, Miep.
半数不是
And half of them aren't.
如果这是个陷阱呢?
And if it's a trap?
我能分辨出谁是纳粹
I can tell a Nazi from a non-Nazi.
卡尔是纳粹
Karl's a Nazi.
谁?
Who?
卡特琳的渔夫
Katrien's fisherman.
他去年加入荷兰纳粹党
He joined the Dutch Nazi party last year.
所以他今年春天没参加我们的野餐
That's why he didn't come to our picnic in the spring.
因为我和我的家人会在场
Because I'd be there, my family would be there.
卡特琳生他的气,但…
Katrien was upset with him, but...
如果她同意嫁给卡尔 一定是认为他的观点
if she's agreeing to marry him, she must at least find his views...
可以接受
palatable.
但那是卡特琳,她很… -友善
But... But it's Katrien, she's so... - Nice...
风趣、平易近人
funny, down-to-earth...
擅长销♥售♥?
good at her job?
现在跟一个纳粹订婚了
And now engaged to a Nazi.
我恨的是不能去科莫书店与那人对视
I hate that I can't go to Como,
亲自做出判断
look the person in the eye, and judge for myself.
(科莫书店)
等等,我不确定这主意好不好
Wait, wait, wait, wait. I don't know if this is a good idea.
我们只能想到这个办法
This is the only idea we've got.
他们说要怎样做?
What did they say to do?
谨慎地表明我们是抵抗运动的同情者
Discretely identify ourselves as sympathizers with the Resistance
向他们求助
and ask for help.
我不知道,我不知道
I don't know. I don't know. - Let's just see.
我们看着办吧,我们可以的
Let's just see. We can do... We can do this.
好吧 -好吗?来
Okay. -Yeah? Come on.
好,上吧
Okay. Let's do it.
他怎麽样?
What about him?
纳粹就会这样堆书 你看那种残暴的效率
That's how a Nazi would stack books. Look at the brutal efficiency.
那她呢?
What about her?
她看起来像那种 会帮忙藏匿犹太人的人
She looks like the kind of person who'd help hide Jews.
依据是什麽?
Based on what?
毛衣很好看?
Nice sweater?
不,她洋装底下可能藏有狙击步♥枪♥
No, she's probably hiding a sniper rifle under her skirt.
妳看她 -你这是在取笑我!
Look at her. -Now you're making fun of me!
说得没错
Yeah, I am.
你在做什麽?
What are you doing?
我小声吹这首歌♥
I play this song on Radio Orange
谨慎地表明身分
to discreetly identify myself.
扬,那首歌♥取笑纳粹
Jan, that song makes fun of Nazis.
我知道,这就像求偶叫声
Yeah, I know. It's a mating call.
别吹了,别人在看你
Stop it. People are looking.
别…我不认识他
Stop... I... I don't know him.
我不认识他,我要走了
I don't know him. I'm leaving.
我要出去
I'm going outside, mm.
先生,拜託了,这是家书店
Sir....please, this is a bookstore.
抱歉,我脑子裡响起
I'm sorry. I've got this, uh...
这首傻乎乎的歌♥
silly song in my head.
妳好 -妳好
Hello. - Hello.
你们好
Hello.
我们在寻求帮助
We're looking for help.
妳看起来像是或许能帮助我们的人
And you look like the sort of person who might be able to help us.
妳能不能…
Can you...
帮帮我们?
help us?
我们需要你们的身分证件
We need your identification papers.
不还我们了? -他们要做新证件
For good? -They're gonna make new ones.
做假证件,我再用它们去领配给证
Fake ones that I can then use to get rations.
我们之前的证件呢?
And our old papers?
会被销毁
They will be destroyed.
玛戈说得对
Margot is right.
我们真的会不复存在
We really won't exist anymore.
安妮,回妳的房♥间去
Go back to your room, Anne.
我想知道你们在谈什麽
I wanna know what you're talking about.
来吧,把门关上
Come. Close the door.
妳怎麽看?
What do you think? -
妳…如果妳认为能相信这些人
Well, if you... if you think you can trust these people.
我相信他们 -梅普
I do, yes. -Miep?
嗯,我能相信他们
Hmm, yeah, yep. I can trust them.
那妳为何一脸痛苦 -抱歉,我…?
So why do you look so miserable? -Oh, sorry. I was...
我的牙有点痛 -我以为妳去看过牙医了
M... My tooth's hurting a bit. - I thought you went to the dentist.
我去了
I did, I did,
但他说我得拔牙 我根本没时间
but he said it needs to be pulled, and there was no time.
他说要花几个小时
He said it would take a few hours.
妳抽不出几个小时
And you don't have a few hours
因为给我们採购食物几乎是全职工作
because getting food for us is a full-time job.
先生,我们真的很需要那些配给证
Uh, we really need those ration books, sir.
去我的公事包拿我们的证件
Go to my briefcase and get our papers.
去吧
Go.
妳很勇敢
You're very brave.
谢谢
Thank you.
梅普,我依然是妳的雇主
I'm still your employer, Miep.
我要求妳先去拔牙,然后再回来上班
And I insist you get your tooth fixed before you come back to work.
好,我会的
Yes, I will.
妳也可以很勇敢
You can be brave too. -
你说得对
You were right.
我拔完牙之后感觉好多了 我还在流口水吗? 我没感觉
I feel so much better with that tooth out. Oh, am I still drooling? I can't tell.
嘴巴太麻了 -请坐
It's so numb. -Please, sit.
妳应该记得我未婚妻洛蒂,妳见过她
Y... You remember Lotte, my fiancée. You met her.
对,在弗兰克家见过
Yes, at... at... at the Franks.
这是她的主意
This was her idea.
她说:「问问梅普」
She said, "Ask Miep."
问梅普什麽?
Ask Miep what?
我得躲起来
I need to hide.
对,是这样的,洛蒂是基♥督♥徒
Yes, you see, uh, Lotte's a Christian.
我们以为 这能让我免于被送入劳动营,但…
And we thought this would protect me from the work camps, but, um...
最近有传闻称这不过是时间问题
lately, the rumors suggest that it's, uh, only a matter of time.
我怕的倒不是我自己
I'm... I'm, um... I'm terrified, uh, less so for myself...
而是洛蒂
...but for Lotte.
如果他们逮捕我,也会逮捕她吗?
If... If they arrest me, will they arrest her?
我不忍♥心看到…
Uh, I... I can't bear to see...
费弗医师
Dr. Pfeffer.
抱歉 -不用
I'm sorry. - Don't be.
没事,真的
It's fine. It's fine, really.
别担心
Don't... Don't worry.
所以妳能帮我吗?妳知道哪裡可以藏身吗?
Can you help me, then? Do you know of a place to hide?
不知道
No.
我不知道
No, I... I don't.
早安 -早
Good morning. -Morning.
早
Morning. -Good morning.
妳的牙情况如何?
How's your tooth?
好多了,谢谢
Oh, much better. Thank you.
新的配给证再过几天就会送到
And your new ration books will be here in a few days.
再过几天?
Oh. -A few days?
我们…新的配给证
Oh, we'll... We'll... we'll make do
送来之前 我们会用手头的东西凑合一下
with what we've got until the new ration books arrive, yeah?
我们手头有什麽?马铃薯?
But what have we got? What, potatoes?
除了马铃薯还是马铃薯 -谢谢
And more potatoes. - Oh, thank you.
还有豆子 -我房♥间裡有个蛋糕
Beans. -Oh, I... I have a cake in my room.
你来了整整一天 却不曾提起你有个蛋糕?
剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表