剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表
Down here!
我们走,快点,动作快!
Let's go, let's go, let's go! Come on!
快走
Quickly now!
来,这边走
Come on. This way.
用你们最快的速度跑到那位老师家去
Run to the teacher's house as fast as you can.
敲他的门,然后进去藏好 快去…快去
Knock on his door, then hide yourselves! Go. Go, go, go.
快去…快去
Go, go, go, go, go.
当心…当心
Careful. Careful. Careful. Careful.
你们得到这边来!
You need to come in here!
霍瓦是不是说他要一套四人餐桌?
Didn't Horvath say he needed a dining set for four?
他要橡木的,这是松木的
He wants oak. That's pine.
这是你的房♥间吗?
This your room? - Mm-hmm.
有这个必要吗?
That necessary?
小姐?
Miss?
斯托彭格太太离开这处住所的原因
Circumstances of Mrs. Stoppelberg leaving the domicile...
是斯托普尔曼
Stoppelman.
她是搬走、逃走、还是被重新安置?到底什么原因?
She moved? She fled, she was relocated? What?
我们有天回家,她就人间蒸发了
Uh, we came home one day, and she was... she was gone.
幸好你们的家具都还在,对吧?
Good thing you had all your own furniture, huh?
你们这是偷窃,这不是你们的东西
This is theft, what you're doing here. This isn't your stuff.
拜托,她丢下不要 我一个姑娘家需要有地方坐
Come on. She left it. And a girl needs something to sit on.
你们全要拿走吗?
Are you just gonna take it all?
我觉得都查完了
I think we got everything.
还需要审核 我们会回来拿走那个犹太老妇的家具
Pending review, we'll be back to collect the old Jew's furniture.
我们会联络你们
You'll be hearing from us.
天啊
Oh, my God.
搞什么?
Oh, what the hell?
他们闯进来,彷佛这是自家地盘
They came in here like they owned the place!
现在确实归他们了
Well, they do now.
你还好吗?
You all right?
不太好,我不停地颤抖
Um, uh, no. No, I can't stop shaking.
做得好,差点就被他们发现了
Well done, mate. They missed you by millimeters.
这么快就回来了吗?
Back so soon?
马克斯 -我需要你帮忙
Max. -I need your help.
所以你们躲进壁橱 他们没找到你们?
So, uh, you hid in a closet, and they didn't find you?
是的,我们被困住了
I know, but we were trapped.
他们待了好几个小时 把孩子们全带走
They were there for hours pulling the children out.
等一切归于平静,我溜出去找马克斯
When it went silent, I snuck out and called Max.
贝琪想去自首 跟孩子们一起去韦斯特博克
Betje wanted to turn herself in, go with the kids to Westerbork.
我们照顾了多少孩子,然后又把他们
How many children did we care for and then send off
送到这些变♥态♥手上?-我们别无选择
into the hands of those sadists?! - We had no choice!
你救了无数孩子
You saved countless children.
还眼看着成千上万的孩子被拖去送死
And watched thousands be sent away to die!
犹太居民委员会说我们不会有事
And the Jewish Council said that we'd be safe.
喝茶吗?你得喝点茶
Tea. You could use some tea.
我和我妻子在乡下有个藏身处
My wife and I have a hiding place lined up in the country,
但现在几乎无法出城
but it's impossible to get out of the city.
我或许能帮忙
Maybe I can help.
马克斯,今晚得让史黛拉来这里过夜
Max, you'll have to have Stella come and stay here tonight.
她留在你们家不安全
She's not safe in your house anymore.
你能过来帮我倒茶吗?-好的
Can you help me with the tea, please? - Yeah.
说吧,你有何打算?
Yeah. What's your plan?
还没想清楚 -再试着想想
Haven't quite figured it out yet.
还没想清楚 -再试着想想
Try again.
德国人关闭了交通枢纽 检查站严加看守
Well, the Germans have shut down transportation, beefed up checkpoints.
现在没办法出城
There's no getting out of the city.
什么…所以他们只能待在这里吗?
What... So they're just gonna stay here?
再收留四个人吗?绝对不能这样
Four more people? That can't be the plan.
欧姆尼亚的代表随时会闯入 还有楼上那个邻居
Not with Omnia agents barging in and the neighbor upstairs.
肯定会出事
Something's gonna happen! -Miep.
梅普,事已至此 我们怎样做都无力回天
Things are happening regardless of what we do.
他们带走孩子 -我的天啊
They're taking children! - Oh, my God.
医师和护士本该不受侵扰 现在谁都不安全
Doctors and nurses were supposed to be safe. No one was safe.
这样说是因为我们以为确实如此 我们事先没有收到警告
We told you that because we thought it was true. We got no prior warning.
现在他们要解散犹太居民委员会
Now they're dismantling the Jewish Council and will be after us next.
下一个被抓的就是我们
Now they're dismantling the Jewish Council and will be after us next.
下一个被抓的就是我们
Shh. Shh. Please. There's... there's an NSB officer living upstairs.
求求你们,楼上住着一个 荷兰国家社♥会♥主♥义♥运动军官
Shh. Shh. Please. There's... there's an NSB officer living upstairs.
楼上住着一个军官?马克斯,我以为你说这里很安全
There's an NSB officer upstairs? Max, I thought you said this was safe.
我以为是这样的,扬?
I thought it was. Jan?
这是我们目前最安全的地方
Well, it's as safe a place as we have at the moment.
只要大家保持安静,一定会平安无事
As long as we're all quiet, we'll all be safe.
天啊
Oh, God.
库诺?
Kuno?
我整晚给他冷敷,但他的体温没有降
I applied cold compresses all night,
我整晚给他冷敷,但他的体温没有降
but his temperature just won't go down.
可能是偏头痛、鼻窦感染、病毒
I mean, it could be a migraine, a sinus infection, a virus.
但最糟糕的情况是脑膜炎 这种病会致命而且有传染性
But worst-case scenario, it's meningitis, which could be deadly, and contagious.
我们应该带他去医院
I think we should take him to a hospital.
不可以,他是藏在这里的 他被秩序警♥察♥通缉
No. No, we can't. He's hiding here. He's wanted by the Green Police.
你们无法照顾他吗?
Can't you take care of him?
如果不知道病因,我们无能为力
Very little to be done if we don't know the cause of the problem.
我们可以先坚持一段时间 看看他能否好转
We can... we can hold out for a while, see if he gets any better.
好的 -能帮忙倒点水吗?
Yeah. -Can we have some fresh water?
可以 -对了,如果你有柳树皮
Yeah. -Oh, and if you have any willow bark,
那会有帮助 -好的
All right.
还有酒精就好了 -哪种酒精?擦拭用的吗?
And maybe some alcohol? -What kind? Rubbing alcohol?
白兰地、琴酒、黑麦威士忌 哪种都可以,是给我的
Any kind. Brandy, gin, rye. It's for me.
史黛拉,你什么时候来的?
Stella! When did you get here?
马克斯昨晚叫我来 你有多的毛巾吗?
Max sent for me last night.
马克斯昨晚叫我来 你有多的毛巾吗?
Do you happen to have an extra towel?
有,在柜子里 -谢谢
Yeah... yeah, in the cabinet. -Thank you.
家里还藏了什么人吗?
Anyone else in the house I should know about?
听着,我去跟布拉姆谈谈,好吗?我会把大家送走
Look, I'm gonna speak to Bram. Okay?
嗯,你能给库诺弄些柳树皮吗?
I'll get everyone out. -Yeah. Can you get Kuno some willow bark?
好的,还有别的事吗?
Yes. Anything else?
我们该怎么做,如果库诺…
What do we do if Kuno...
如果他死了?
If he dies?
我不知道
I have no idea.
我也不知道,毫无头绪
Neither do I. No clue.
好了,我去弄些柳树皮,好吗?
All right. I'll get some willow bark. Okay?
给,我得去上班
Okay, I have to go to work.
别发出任何声音 我们不知道他能听到多少
Don't make any noise. We don't know how much he can hear.
只能穿着袜子走动,别冲厕所
Only walk around in socks. Don't flush the toilet,
别开水龙头,这里应该空无一人
don't run any water, no one is supposed to be here.
拜托别让他死
Just... don't let him die.
请你别动
Please be still.
你别戳我牙龈上那东西,我就不动
Stop jabbing that thing in my gum and I'll stay still.
我猜他们会在西班牙登陆
So I'm assuming that they will land in Spain.
西班牙首都是马德里
Capital of Spain is Madrid.
西班牙或者葡萄牙 -葡萄牙首都是里斯本
Spain or Portugal. -Capital of Portugal is Lisbon.
你在做什么?-我在背东西
What are you doing?
这样我返校后课业就能赶上
I'm remembering things, so when I get back, I'm not held back.
好主意 -我知道
I know.
不过最佳地点应该是法国,对吧?
Although the best news would be France, no?
巴黎!-巴黎!
Paris! -Paris!
巴黎!-拜托
Aw, Paris! - Please...
妈妈,我们出去后
Mama, when we get out of here we should go to Paris.
应该去巴黎 我们可以去看看雷诺阿生活的地方
Mama, when we get out of here we should go to Paris.
应该去巴黎 我们可以去看看雷诺阿生活的地方
We could go see where Renoir lived. -And why would I want to do that?
我为何要那样做?-你喜欢雷诺阿
We could go see where Renoir lived. -And why would I want to do that?
我为何要那样做?-你喜欢雷诺阿
You love Renoir.
我喜欢雷诺阿吗?-梅普,收音机
Do I love Renoir?
我喜欢雷诺阿吗?-梅普,收音机
Miep! Th... uh, the radio. Please, set it here.
请把它放这里 -该死,不好
Miep! Th... uh, the radio. Please, set it here.
请把它放这里 -该死,不好
Oh, damn, no. I forgot it. I left it at home.
我把它忘在家里了
Oh, damn, no. I forgot it. I left it at home.
如果我们不能下楼听广播
Well, if... if we can't listen downstairs, then how...
那… -我突然忘了
It slipped my mind. I...
我来拿购物清单 -在伊蒂丝那里
I came for the shopping list. -Uh, Edith has it.
现在我们没有收音机了吗?-伊蒂丝?
剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表