剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表
I was coming in, and she demanded that I let her in to wait.
她很擅长说服别人 -确实如此
She's very persuasive. -No, she is.
妳说得对,抱歉,我…
You're right. I'm sorry. I'm...
妳会买♥♥那件洋装吗?
Would you buy that dress?
没人会买♥♥那件洋装
No one will buy that dress.
好了,我去去就来
All right. I won't be long.
天啊,安妮
Oh my... Anne.
我的人生是个悲剧
My life is tragic.
怎麽了? -范佩尔斯一家今早搬来
What happened? - The Van Pels arrived this morning,
他们允许彼得把他的傻猫带来
and Peter was allowed to bring his stupid cat.
什麽?
What?
梅普 -你们好
Miep. -(PANTS) Hello.
我一头雾水,我不知道你们要来
Wait, I'm confused. I... I didn't realize you were coming.
我以为是下礼拜
I thought it was next week.
我们一直听到关于徵召令的传闻 我们担心彼得
We've been hearing rumors of the call-ups, and we were worried about Peter.
至少有些人还会关心自己孩子的幸福
At least some people still care about the well-being of their children.
安妮
Anne...
你们说我不能带猫,因为牠会太吵
You said I couldn't bring my cat because he would make too much noise.
他的猫有什麽特别之处吗?
彼得,你的猫不出声吗?
Is there something special about his cat? Is your cat a silent cat, Peter?
牠当然会出声
Of course it's not a silent cat.
牠不会有事的,牠很乖
He'll be fine. He's a... He's a good cat.
我的猫也很乖
Hmm... Well, my cat is a good cat too.
但我问能否带牠来的时候 你们直接拒绝
Oh, but when I asked if I could bring him, then you just said I couldn't.
安妮,拜託了,换个话题
Anne, please, let's change the subject
好好欢迎我们的朋友,好吗?
and make our friends feel welcome. Yeah?
欢迎 -谢谢
Welcome. -Thank you.
你们整天都要保持安静 还得尿在一个桶裡
You have to be quiet all day. And you also have to pee in a bucket.
但至少你有猫来安慰你
But, you know, at least you'll have your cat for comfort.
安妮,妳总这样 -安妮,妳在惹妳妈生气
Anne, it's not the time. -You're upsetting your mother, Anne.
这不公平,只有梅普真正在乎那隻猫
Well, it's just not fair!
Miep is the only one who actually cares, visiting the cat at the apartment
会去公♥寓♥看牠,确保牠一切都好
to make sure he's all right.
怎麽会?
How?
普尔斯公♥司♥扫荡了你们的公♥寓♥ 裡面全都搬空了
Puls raided your old apartment. There's nothing there anymore.
但妳说妳看到牠在那裡 牠胖胖的,很开心,妳喂牠吃鲱鱼
But you said you saw him there. He was fat and happy. You fed him herring.
我知道,我本该告诉妳
Um... I know. I... I... I should've told you.
我不想伤妳的心
I didn't want to upset you.
妳骗我?
You lied to me?
妳骗我
You lied to me.
我没有…我非常抱歉,安妮,我…
Oh, well, I... Uh, I didn't... I'm really sorry, Anne. I...
我可能再也见不到牠了
Probably never gonna see him again.
我们的家具被搬走了?
Our furniture's gone?
是的
Yes.
全没了?
Everything?
是的
Yes.
只是家具而已
It's only furniture.
不,不只是家具 那是我祖母的餐厅配套家具
No, it's not just furniture. It's my grandmother's dining room set.
她只留给我这些遗物
It's all I have left of her.
我要去躺一下 -伊蒂丝
I'm going to lie down, yeah? -Edith...
我以为他们知道
I thought they knew.
现在他们该讨厌我了 -不,他们喜欢你
Now they don't like me. -Oh, yes, they do.
彼得,我们当然喜欢你 -妳应该跟我们说实话
Of course we do, Peter. -You should've told us the truth.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我给妳带了柳丁
Oh, yeah, I bought... I bought oranges for you.
扬吉斯
Jan Gies.
记得本月稍晚要来的客人吗?
You know the guests who were coming later this month?
他们早到了,现在我很好奇
Well, they came early.
如果我跟屠夫睡觉
And now I'm wondering how many chickens
能拿到几隻鸡
I'll get if I sleep with the butcher.
我猜是三隻?
I'm gonna say three?
这不好笑 我的牙痛死了
Well, it's not funny. My tooth is hurting so much.
我做不到 妳可以
I can't do this. -You can.
妳正在做呢 -我太痛苦了
You are doing it. -I'm in so much pain.
吉斯? -抱歉,我得挂了
Gies? -Uh, sorry, I gotta go.
抱歉,不是有意打扰你 -没事,不过是我妻子
Sorry, didn't mean to disturb. -Oh, no. It's fine. It was just my wife.
妻子啊,你们很亲近吗?
Ah, wives. Are you close?
跟我妻子?是啊
To my wife? Yeah.
那可是我妻子
Yeah, she's my wife.
那是当然
Hmm. Of course.
我注意到你的客户报告中有个问题
I've noticed a problem with your client reports.
有位叫杜克菲力浦斯的老师吧? -是的
Duke Philips. A teacher, yes? -Yes.
儘管有很多 教德国♥军♥官及其家人荷兰语的职缺
He's been out of work for several months despite there being ample openings
他却已经失业好几个月
teaching Dutch to German officers and their families.
菲力浦斯先生是艺术老师
Mr. Philips is an art teacher.
然而没有教艺术的职缺
And there are no openings for teaching art.
你有告诉他有教荷兰语的职缺吗?
Did you tell him about the openings for teaching Dutch?
我说了,他没有…
Hmm. I did. He, um... He wasn't...
他似乎认为他不合适
Yeah, he didn't seem to think it was a good fit.
何出此言?
In what way?
我的感觉是 他作为一位思想自♥由♥的艺术家
Uh, the sense was that, as an artist, a freethinking type person,
也许,他没明说,所以别引述我的话
maybe... he didn't say this, so don't quote me,
也许他的政♥治♥倾向 会导致他很难找到工作
but maybe his political leanings would make the job difficult for him.
我明白了
I see.
遗憾的是,如果客户拒绝求职面试
Unfortunately, when a client rejects a job interview,
政策要求我们停止发放救济
policy is that we cut off their benefits.
但我看到 你延长了菲力浦斯先生的救济
But I see that you've extended them for Mr. Philips.
我想知道你是否同情他的政♥治♥倾向
I wonder if you sympathize with his political leaning.
是我写错,只是一个笔误
It was a mistake. Just a clerical error.
好的,很好
Okay. Great.
谢谢长官
Thank you, sir.
卡特琳,我们只是想安抚所有销♥售♥员
Um, Katrien, we just wanted to reassure all the salespeople
就算弗兰克先生现在走了
that even though Mr. Frank is gone now...
停在这裡!
Stop here!
奥佩克塔的业务依然很强势
...Opekta is still doing as strong as ever.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank goodness.
卡尔以为你们打电♥话♥找我是要解雇我
Karl thought maybe you had called me in to let me go.
不,当然不会 对了,卡尔近来可好?
No, no, no, no. Of course not. How is Karl, by the way?
他很好
Oh, he's fine.
奥佩克塔是做什麽的?
What is Opekta?
妳也知道,我们的关係起起伏伏
Well, as you know, we've been having our ups and downs,
但就在前几天,发生了最美好的事
but just the other day, the most wonderful thing happened.
他求婚了!
终于
He proposed! Finally.
他们做「果酱」
They make "jam."
已经三年了
It's been three years,
我跟他说我不会等一辈子
and I told him I wasn't gonna wait forever.
长官,这个地址不对
Sir, this isn't the right address.
但他是实用主义者,他想省些钱
But he's a pragmatist, and he wanted to save some money
好让我们搬出我爸妈家
so we don't have to live with my parents.
妳看这个戒指 蓝宝石是假的
Look at the ring. It's a fake sapphire.
但根本看不出来
But you can't even tell.
哇,太漂亮了 -真的好美
Wow! Oh, it is so beautiful. -That's absolutely gorgeous.
恭喜妳,卡特琳 -是啊,恭喜
Yeah. Congratulations. - Congratulations, Katrien.
早知道就给妳准备个蛋糕了
If we'd known, we would've gotten a cake.
我跟销♥售♥员都谈过了
I talked to the salespeople.
谢谢 -卡特琳订婚了
Thank you. - Katrien's engaged.
真不错
That's nice.
您知道她未婚夫卡尔 曾经见过女王吗?
Did you know her fiancé, Karl, met the Queen once?
那是几年前的事
This was a few years ago.
女王想带朱莉安娜公主去钓鱼
The Queen wanted to take Princess Juliana fishing,
卡尔是渔夫,显然公主晕船了
and he's a fisherman. Apparently, the princess got seasick.
弗兰克先生 非常抱歉没告诉您普尔斯公♥司♥的事
Mr. Frank, I'm... I'm really sorry I didn't tell you about Puls.
我明白
I understand.
向一群渴望听到好消息的人
Bringing bad news to a group of people starving
报告坏消息并非易事
for something positive isn't easy.
但要想顺利躲藏,妳得向我全盘托出
But you have to tell me everything, if this is going to work.
那麽您也得向我全盘托出
Well, you have to tell me everything then too.
您没跟我说范佩尔斯一家的事 -我几天前才知道
You didn't tell me about the Van Pels. -I only knew a few days ago.
我昨天才知道您的公♥寓♥的事
I only knew about your apartment yesterday.
好吧
Okay.
我们都在学习
We're learning.
剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表