剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表
就是上门推销果酱的那位女士
You know, the one who sells jam, door-to-door.
然后呢?
Yeah?
她说她上班的公♥司♥
She says that her company that she works for
想雇一位祕书 我给妳安排了明天的面试
is looking for a secretary. And I have got you an interview tomorrow.
(史宾格运河400号♥)
公♥司♥老闆名叫奥托弗兰克
The owner's name is Otto Frank.
足球助理教练?
Football assistant?
校队的
Mm-hmm. My school team.
我扭伤了脚踝 所以帮教练打理球队
I... I sprained my ankle, so I helped the coach.
我希望能找一位祕书经验更丰富的人
I was hoping for someone with a bit more secretarial experience.
我得安排球队日程,这也算祕书事务
Oh, I had to keep track of the schedule, so it had secretarial elements.
如妳所见 我刚开始熟悉本地语言和习俗
As you can see, I'm new to the language and the local customs,
所以我看重的是…
so it's important for me to...
我完全明白您的感受,我来自维也纳
I understand exactly how you feel. I'm from Vienna.
妳说话没有口音
You don't have an accent.
我想融入本地,所以迅速改掉口音
I wanted to fit in, so I lost it very quickly.
这说明我学得很快
Which shows that I'm a fast learner.
我毫不怀疑
I'm sure you are.
公♥司♥开始运作后会需要更多人手
And once we're up and running, we'll need more people,
妳不如过几个月再来?
so why don't you come back in a few months?
如果我找不到工作 我爸妈会逼我嫁给我哥
My parents are gonna make me marry my brother if I don't get a job.
我是收养的 所以没有听起来那麽糟,但依然不妙
It... It's not as bad as it sounds. I'm adopted, but still.
您想嫁给您哥哥吗?拜託别回答
Would you want to marry your brother? Don't answer that.
我甚至不知道您有没有哥哥
I mean, I don't even know if you have a brother,
我不是字面上那个意思,我只是想说
but... ...I don't mean it literally,
我已经走投无路了
I just... I just mean, I'm... I'm desperate.
看来我真的得不到这份工作
Oh! Yeah, I'm really not getting this job, am I?
那好吧,谢谢您
Um. All right, well, thanks. Thank you.
妳知道什麽是果胶吗?
You know what pectin is?
(奥佩克塔)
加入它会让果酱变得更浓稠
It's what you put in jam to make it thicker.
我会努力工作,不会让您失望
I'll work very hard, I won't let you down.
很好
Good.
做果酱吧
Make jam.
我不明白 -盒子上有说明书
I don't understand. -Directions are on the box.
还得更稠
It needs to be thicker.
好吧
Okay.
早安,厨房♥裡有醋栗
Good morning. There are gooseberries in the kitchen.
太酸
Too tart.
妳今天早到了
You are here early.
今天做树莓酱
Raspberries today.
这果酱很完美,我为何会知道?
This is perfect. Do you know how I know that?
因为我整天都在做果酱 您雇我是来当祕书的
Because all I do is make jam.Well, I was hired to be a secretary.
梅普 -我明白我缺乏经验
Miep... -And yes, I'm inexperienced,
但如果我一直待在厨房♥裡,我要怎样
but how am I ever gonna get any experience being stuck in...
积累经验 -妳没有…
in the kitchen. -You're not...
事实就是如此,电♥话♥一直在响
Yes, I am, and the phone never stops ringing.
办公室裡一团乱 我却在厨房♥不停地切水果
The place is a mess and I'm just stuck in there chopping fruit.
接电♥话♥吧 -怎麽,谁打的?
Answer it. -Why, who is it?
接起来问问看
Answer it and find out.
奥佩克塔公♥司♥
Opekta.
妳好,我试过你们的新产品 但它不管用
Hi, I tried your new product, but it didn't work.
非常抱歉听到您这样说
Oh, yeah, I'm... I'm very sorry to hear that. Mm.
您炖了多久? -25分钟
How long did you simmer it for? - Twenty-five minutes.
嗯,您得炖至少30分钟才可以
Mm. Yeah, no, you need to simmer it for thirty minutes at least.
对,一旦它开始黏在勺子上
Yeah, as soon as it starts sticking to the spoon,
就说明快做好了 -好的
that's when it's nearly ready. - Okay.
好的,嗯,祝您好运,再见
All right. Okay, good luck, bye.
家庭主妇有时不会看说明书 她们会打电♥话♥投诉
The housewives don't always read the directions, they call and complain,
所以我才叫妳做果酱
that's why I needed you to make jam.
妳从现在起接听电♥话♥ 我会给妳准备一张桌子
Oh.You'll be answering phones now. I made a desk for you.
妳也缺乏如何跟雇主交谈的经验
Part of the experience you lack is knowing how to talk to your employer.
希望妳今后 能用更尊重的语气跟雇主说话
In the future, a more respectful tone would be appreciated.
非常抱歉我对您发火 我妈说我脾气确实不好
I'm really sorry I got angry. Um, my mother says I do have a temper.
她也说我很烦人
She also says I'm really annoying.
告诉妳妈我认同她的观点
Tell your mother I agree with her.
我会的 她会非常高兴
Oh, I will. She'll be pleased.
梅普! -泰丝,看看我弄到什麽
Miep! - Tess! Look what I got.
好棒! -喝吧
Yes! -Go on.
扶着自行车
Hold the bike. -
好棒!我们去跳舞吧?
Yes! Dancing? Shall we? -
我找到工作了,我们要好好庆祝
I got a job, we're celebrating.
看谁骑得快
Race you.
嘿,杰基! -嗨!
Hey! Jackie! -JACKIE: Oh, hi!
嘿!
Hey! -There are no decent guys in here.
这裡的男人都不怎麽样 -谁需要男人,婚姻就是奴役
Oh, who needs guys, marriage is enslavement.
谁说的? -我
Says who? -Me.
妳已经酩酊大醉了 -他怎麽样?
You are so drunk! -Ooh. What about him?
我还以为妳不需要男人
Oh, I thought you didn't need a man.
我不需要,但我想要,他长得好帅
I don't need one, I want one. And he's handsome.
他居然在看书 -说明他害羞
He's reading a book. -He's shy.
或者无聊 -我模样如何?
Or boring. -How do I look?
满脸绝望 -好了,我要过去了
Desperate. - Okay, I'm going over.
你好
Hello.
嗨,妳…妳好
Hi. Hi... Hel... Hello.
想喝一杯吗?
Fancy a drink? -Um...
当然,妳想喝什麽?
of course. What... what would you like?
不,我请你喝,来吧
No, I'm getting you one. Come on.Come on.
你在看什麽书?
What are you reading?
我在重看卡夫卡写的《变形记》
Uh, re-reading. Some... Just a bit of Kafka. Metamorphosis.
讲了什麽?
What's it about?
一个男人有天醒来 发现自己变成了甲虫
About a man who wakes up one day and realizes he's a bug.
显而易见是隐喻
Obviously, it's a metaphor.
那是当然
Obviously.
我就不客气了
(SMACKS LIPS) Don't mind if I do.
这本书讲了生活和人类境遇的荒谬
It's about the absurdity of life and the human condition.
他是个富有远见的人
He was... ...he's a visionary.
我去找我的朋友,等下再来找你
I'm just gonna catch up with my friend, I'll see you in a little while.
好,我在乐队旁边等妳
Okay, I'll... I'll just wait, uh, by the band.
好的
Great.
妳说得对,他好无聊
You were right, he was so boring.
我们去一间有好男人的酒吧
Let's go to a bar with better men...
我再过一小时就得上班
I have to be at work in an hour.
恭喜妳找到新工作,做果酱的女孩
Congratulations on your new job, jam-making girl.
我爱妳,回头见,再见 -再见
I love you. I'll see you. Bye. -Bye.
这些是上礼拜的资料吗?
Are these the numbers from last week?
对,红色是实际销量 蓝色是预估销量
Yes, yes, the actual numbers are in red and the projections are in blue.
这很棒 -谢谢
This is good. - Thank you.
我说的是鹿特丹
I meant Rotterdam.
对,鹿特丹的销量非常好
Oh, yes, Rotterdam's doing very well.
我们得请更多推销员 妳也许应该登报招人
We need more salespeople, maybe you should put an ad in the paper.
好的 -给我检查后再登报
Oh, okay, uh... -Run it by me first.
当然
Of course.
我本想告诉妳 我的朋友赫尔曼范佩尔斯
I meant to tell you, my friend, Hermann van Pels,
他开♥发♥了一种製作香肠的溷合香料
he has developed a spice blend for sausage-making.
他在跟我商量加入公♥司♥
He's talking to me about joining the company,
如果确定要来 我们可能得换更大的办公室
if he does, we may need to get more office space.
很好
Great, great.
谢谢妳陪我走过来,梅普
Well, thank you for walking with me, Miep.
明天见
I will see you tomorrow.
今天是您的生日! 您太太今早打电♥话♥来
It's your birthday!And your... your wife called this morning
请我给您准备一个惊喜蛋糕
and asked if I'd surprise you with a cake,
但我们太忙了,午餐时间也在忙
um, but we got really busy and we worked through lunch
我没空出门
and didn't have time to go out.
那边有家非常棒的麵包
But there's a really nice bakery just down there,
您可以跟我一起去,我请您吃蛋糕
so either you come with me and I'll buy you a cake
或者麻烦您跟太太说明 我真的有努力过
or please just explain to your wife that I tried because frankly,
因为说实话,我很怕她,她非常吓人
I find her quite scary, she's very intimidating.
我们走吧
Let's go.
生日快乐 -谢谢
Happy birthday. - Thank you.
我36岁那年认识她
I was thirty-six when we met.
剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表