剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表
有关係吗?
Does it matter?
他们是人
They're people.
是满怀感激的人
Really grateful people.
我也很感激
I'm grateful, too.
这是阿姆斯特丹大学一个学生的地址
On here is the address of a student at the University of Amsterdam.
他有一个将犹太儿童
He's got a group that's hiding Jewish children
藏在农村家庭裡的团体
with families in the countryside.
谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
梅普
Miep?
梅普
Miep?
他们找我帮忙,我累到无法拒绝
They asked. I was too tired to say no.
你回家好晚,因为工作吗?
You're home late. Work?
是的
Yeah.
你早出晚归
You're up early, you're out late.
最近很忙
It's a busy time.
我有话跟你说
I have to tell you something.
我知道我们说过 不会尝试藏匿这两个孩子
I know we said that we weren't going to try to hide the kids.
但我控制不住,我去了我爸妈家
But I couldn't help it, and I went to my parents' house
想看看他们 能否像当年对我那样收留他们
to see if they'd take them in like they did with me.
他们怎样说?
What did they say?
我开不了口
Oh, I couldn't bring myself to do it,
因为那会给我爸妈带来太大的危险
because it would put my parents in so much danger.
卡斯已经被人盯上了
And Cas already has a target on his back.
收留犹太儿童会让他还有他们所有人
And it would make it more dangerous for him
处境更加危险
and more dangerous for all of them.
我真的不想失去我哥哥
And I really don't want to lose my brother.
可是你看看他们,他们还是小孩
(SNIFFLES)
我有什麽权力决定… -没事的
And who am I to decide... -Shh! It's okay, it's okay, it's okay.
你为何在笑?
Why are you smiling?
我给他们找到一个地方
I found a place for them.
真的吗? -真的
Really? - Yeah.
他们是大学生 现在他们要带走我的外孙?
They're college students and they're taking my grandbabies?
不,只是重新安置
No, no, no. No. They... They're just relocate them.
他们会带孩子们去乡下的一户好人家
They'll take them to a nice family in the countryside.
天啊 -但他们说了
Oh, God.- But they said
孩子们今晚就得走 梅普和我会带孩子们过去
uh, they have to go tonight. So, Miep and I will take them.
为何是你们带孩子们去?
Why are you taking them?
妈,因为妳现在一团糟 事情得安静迅速地办好
Because you're a mess, Mother, and it has to happen quickly and quietly.
不 -妳可以在这裡跟他们道别
No. No.- You can say your goodbyes here.
我们会确保他们安然无恙
And we'll make sure they get there safe and sound.
如果妳同意的话
If you'll agree to it.
这太快了,太突然了 -可是,妈
This is too quick, it's too sudden. -But, Mother,
扬和梅普全都安排好了
Jan and Miep have it all arranged.
我们得相信他们
We have to trust them.
好的,我去安排一下
Okay, good. I'll make the arrangements.
斯托普尔曼太太,妳有双氧水吗?
Mrs. Stoppelman, do you have any peroxide?
怎麽? -我们得给孩子们染髮
Why? -Um, we have to dye the children's hair.
妳还好吗? -不好
You're all right? -No.
怎麽了? -都怪她
What is it? -Her.
妳还在为她拿走那本书生气吗?
You're still angry that she took that book?
我气的是我的妈妈无比刻薄
I'm angry that I have a mother who is mean
希望我像她那样对这个世界一无所知
and wants me to know as little about the world as she does.
安妮,别再跟她吵架 整个街区都能听到妳们
Anne, you have to stop fighting with her, the whole neighborhood can hear you.
让开,公♥司♥半小时后就会开门
And move. The office is opening in half an hour,
我得把这些拿上楼 -我帮妳把它们拿上去
I have to get these upstairs. -No, I'll help, I'll take them.
好了 -嘿,如果妳真想帮忙
There you go. Hey if you want to be helpful...
别再跟妳妈吵架 -妳跟她说去
stop fighting with your mother. -Tell her that.
梅普,这位先生来自荷兰纳粹党
Miep, uh, this man is from the Dutch Nazi Party.
是妳,又见面了
You. Hello again.
妳这几位朋友
Your friends here
都在重複妳昨天跟我说的话
are telling me the same story you did yesterday.
告诉我去哪裡能找到奥托弗兰克
Tell me where I can find Otto Frank.
我找他有急事
It's urgent I reach him.
我们有商业合作,但他放弃合作
We have a business partnership and he has abandoned it.
什麽商业合作?什麽每月例会?
What business partnership? And what monthly meeting?
我在这裡工作很多年了 从未听说过你,你们听说过吗?
I've worked here for years, and I've never heard of you. Have you?
抱歉,我只是想弄明白
I... I'm sorry, I'm just trying to understand,
这样才能帮你 -总会有人知道他到底在哪裡
so... so I can help. -Well, someone must know where he is.
我昨天说过了,我完全不知道
Like I said yesterday, I... I have absolutely no idea
他去了哪裡,抱歉
where he's gone. Sorry.
你们呢?
One of you?
那好
All right...
告诉我你们的名字
Give me your names.
这…有这个必要吗? -从妳开始
Is...Well, is that necessary? -Starting with you.
他记下我们所有人的名字 -他只是想吓唬你们
He took down all our names. -He's just trying to scare you.
我们不知道他打算做什麽
We don't know what he plans to do.
他是荷兰国家社♥会♥主♥义♥运动成员 他是荷兰纳粹党
He's NSB. He's a Dutch Nazi.
怎麽?您和纳粹有合作吗?
What? So, you have a partnership with a Nazi?
先生?
Sir?
弗兰克先生,我们不能对彼此保密 尤其是这种事
Mr. Frank, we can't have secrets, especially not about things like this.
如果我要负责楼下的事,我得…
Yeah, if I'm the one downstairs, I have to be...
这个「祕密」挺不错的
That's a pretty good secret.
不,谢谢,好吧 -没关係,梅普
No. No, thank you. Okay. -It's all right, Miep.
伊蒂丝不知道我要告诉妳的事 女儿们当然也不知道
Edith doesn't know what I'm going to tell you. Certainly not the girls.
大约一年前 我在一个展销会上跟一位供应商聊天
About a year ago, I was talking to a supplier at a trade show.
我当时应该放聪明点,我谈到了战争
I should've known better but I was talking about the war.
我跟他说:「战争会很快结束」
I told him, "It will end soon...
「到时候纳粹不会有好下场」
"and when it does it won't end well for the Nazis."
毫无疑问 这个人是个非常忠心的通敌者
Of course, this man was a collaborator and a good one.
他给纳粹党写了一封信 转告他们我说的话
He wrote a letter to the Nazi Party telling them what I said.
我本该被捕
And I would've been arrested...
但一位有胆识的 荷兰国家社♥会♥主♥义♥运动的信使插手了
...if it weren't for an enterprising NSB messenger.
托尼阿勒斯
Tonny Ahlers.
阿勒斯拦截那封信 跟我说如果我不付钱给他
Ahlers intercepted the letter and told me that if I didn't pay him...
他就会将信交给纳粹
he would give it to the Nazis.
所以商业合作 -纯粹是勒索
So this business partnership... -Blackmail. Pure and simple.
我之前能够安然应对,但现在…
Which would've been fine before but now...
他认为您在瑞士
He thinks you're in Switzerland.
他听说我在瑞士
He heard I'm in Switzerland.
梅普,他狂妄自大、利慾薰心 但他不傻
He's ignorant and venal, Miep, but he's not stupid.
他知道有些人藏了起来
He knows people are hiding.
他像一条嗅来嗅去找骨头的狗 不会停歇
He's like a dog sniffing around for a bone, he won't stop.
现在他们在杀死成千上万的犹太人
And now they're... murdering us by the thousands.
尸骨堆积如山
Making piles of us.
我以为我们会安全
I thought we were safe.
我如此精心安排
I planned so carefully.
一点点地准备好家具、供给和食物
Furniture, supplies and food, piece by piece, bit by bit.
我甚至做了一份 能一路追踪到瑞士的文件
I even made a paper trail all the way to Switzerland.
她们很安全 我让伊蒂丝和女儿们身处安全之地
They were safe, Edith and the girls, I had them in a safe place.
一句我甚至不记得我说过的话
One sentence that I... I don't even remember saying
就此辜负了她们
and I failed them.
别说了,抱歉,我听不得这种话
Okay. No, stop. Sorry. I can't listen to this.
您就说漏嘴这一次吗?
So, you couldn't keep your mouth shut once?
我可是「管不住嘴天后」
I'm the Crown Princess of not being able to keep her mouth shut.
这不怪您
This is not your fault.
情况不一样 -不,您的家人陷入麻烦时
It's different. -No. When your family were in trouble,
您为了她们撼动天地
you moved Heaven and Earth for them.
您带着她们跨越欧洲 给她们建起一座堡垒
You moved them across Europe. You built them a fortress.
您是世界上将孩子保护得最安全的人
No one in the world has kept his children safer than you have.
弗兰克先生 您是我见过的最优秀的爸爸
Mr. Frank, you are the finest father I've ever met.
别担心托尼阿勒斯,他无关紧要
And don't worry about Tonny Ahlers. He's nothing.
我们会把他一脚踢开
We'll scrape him off our shoe. -Hmm.
妈,妳不能永远藏着那本书不给我
Mother, you can't hide that book from me forever.
妳为何这样跟我讲话?住嘴,安妮
And why do you speak to me like this? Stop it, Anne.
这两人…
These two...
她13岁了 -确实,自然会这样
Well... she is thirteen. -Yeah. It's true, it's natural.
但她越来越疏远她妈妈
But she's growing apart from her mother.
这让伊蒂丝对她更严厉,所以安妮…
Which makes Edith hold her more tightly. And Anne...
跟她吵得更凶 -竭尽全力
Fights her harder. -Tooth and nail.
妈,我哪裡惹到妳了?妳总是这样
What have I done to you, Mother? It's always like this.
剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表