剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表
我妻子在那里
My wife's in there.
你会被关在她隔壁 你这样做对她有什么好处?
And you will end up in a cell next to her. What good are you gonna do her then?
上车 -我来了
Get inside.
马上上车
On the truck now!
安妮,上卡车,来吧
Get on the truck, Anne. Come.
约翰内斯
Johannes...
梅普在哪里?
Where's Miep?
也许他们放过她
Maybe they let her go.
她来了,她…
There she is. She's...
她在哪里?她在哪里?
Where is she? Where... Where is she?
也许他们叫她留下 -她可能受了伤
Maybe they let her stay behind?
不,她可能受了伤 -不…不
No, no, she could be hurt in there. -No! No! No!
她也可能活得好好的,对不对?
She could be alive and she could be well. Yeah?
听我说,楼里可能还有纳粹
Now listen, there could still be Nazis in there.
好 -你等到下班之后
Okay. -Now, you... you wait until after-hours,
到你通常会去的时间再去 如果遇到问题
when you would normally arrive. And then if there's trouble,
你就说是来接你妻子的
you... you can just say that you came to collect your wife.
好
Okay, okay, okay.
梅普!
Miep!
然后他们带走 库格勒先生和克莱曼先生
And then they took out Mr. Kugler and Mr. Kleiman.
他们为何没带走你?
Why didn't they take you?
纳粹负责人放过我,他叫我留下
The Nazi, the one in charge, he let me go, he let me stay.
我们都是奥地利人
Um... We're both from Austria.
是我指出来的,我希望能跟他套交情
I pointed it out, I was hoping to make a connection,
想办法跟他讨价还价
try and bargain with him.
可惜不管用
It didn't work.
当然管用
Well, yes, it did. You're still here.
他放过了你
Well, yes, it did. You're still here.
我只是觉得庆幸
I'm just glad, I mean.
我一直在想我们接下来该怎样做
I'm just trying to think about what we should do next.
我该去告诉费弗的未婚妻 -不,现在还不行
I should tell Pfeffer's fiancée. No, no, not yet.
梅普,她得知道情况
She needs to know, Miep.
是,但我们不知道他们在何处 要被带去哪里
Yeah, but we don't know where they are, or where they've been taken,
是否会被释放
or if they'll be released, so just let me... just think...
所以请让我好好想想
or if they'll be released, so just let me... just think...
我想弄明白我们接下来该怎样做
Just trying to think about what we should do.
我们无能为力
There's nothing else we can do
除非联络… -我们就不能
except speak to... -Can we just stop
停下来好好想想吗?肯定会有无数办法,对吧?
and think for a minute, please? There's got to be a million things, right?
我是说,有无数种办法
I mean... there are a million things.
我本该有无数种办法
There are a million things I could have done already,
我本该带纳粹去查看仓库
I could have sent the Nazi to look in the warehouse,
让弗兰克一家溜出去
and snuck the Franks out.
我本该切断电♥话♥线
I could have cut the phone cord,
让他们无法联络卡车 -梅普
so they couldn't call the trucks. -Miep.
我本该拿起那个该死的电♥话♥
I could have taken that stupid phone
砸在纳粹那张自鸣得意的傻脸上!
and hit that smug Nazi in his damn smug, stupid face!
你已经竭尽全力
There is nothing more you could've done.
这一刻在我脑海中出现过无数次
I've pictured this moment a thousand times,
我在脑子里不停地演练 我在瞬间做出决定,我…
I've run drills in my head, I've made snap decisions, I've...
现在事情真的发生了,而我只是
It's happened, now. And I just...
坐在那里看着
sat there and watched.
他们希望你出手
They wanted you to interfere.
梅普,他们可以杀死你
They would have killed you, Miep.
也许会杀死所有人
Maybe killed everyone.
他们巴不得你主动送上门
They like for you to give them a reason.
她说得对
She's right.
听着,你怎样做都无法阻止这一切
Look, nothing you could have done would have stopped this happening.
你心里明白
You know that.
来吧
Come on.
我们回家
Let's go home.
我明早去通知洛蒂
Tell Lotte in the morning.
不,不
No, no.
你说得对,她有权知道情况 你去告诉她
You're right, she deserves to know. You... You go and tell her.
贝普,我送你回家,宵禁就快开始了
Bep, I'll... I'll walk you home, it's... it's almost curfew.
但话说回来 你说土豆贩子加雷特知道
But then again, you said Gerrit the potato man knew,
仓库的范马伦先生也知道
and also, Mr. Van Maaren in the warehouse,
他总是眼神不屑地看我们,对吧?
he was always kinda giving us the side-eye, wasn't he?
他真叫人毛骨悚然 -贝普
And that man is just creepy... -Bep...
我是说 -谁都有可能
I mean... -...it could have been anyone.
别浪费精力了
Don't waste your energy.
我们现在得想想怎样救回他们
We just have to think about getting them back now.
仅此而已
That's it.
德莫尔酒吧
你!
You!
是不是你?-什么?
Was it you? - What?
你心里清楚,是不是你?-我不知道你在说什么?
You know. Was it you? -I don't know what you're talking about!
就是你,跟我说实话 -搞什么?我什么都没做
It was you! Tell me. -What the hell! I didn't do anything!
不管你在说什么,不是我做的
It wasn't me, whatever it was!
反正你也该打
Well, it might as well have been.
因为你就是这种坏人
It's who you are.
我偶遇荷兰国家社♥会♥主♥义♥运动 那个混♥蛋♥阿勒斯
I bumped into that evil NSB, Ahlers.
就是勒索弗兰克先生那个人
You know, the one who was blackmailing Mr. Frank.
怎么回事?
What happened? -Well, I thought maybe
我觉得可能是他告发我们
he was the one who turned us in.
是他吗?-我觉得不是
Was he? -No, I don't think so.
我觉得他只是寄生虫,是虱子
I think he's just a parasite, a tick.
我最开始想告发他 为了一己私利勒索犹太人
At first, I thought, I should turn him in for blackmailing Jews for his own gain,
而不是举报他
rather than reporting him
让那些纳粹蠢货去自相残杀
and let the stupid Nazis arrest each other!
后来我想
Then I thought...
所有纳粹跟他一样,对吧?
all the Nazis are like this guy now, right?
他们陷入绝望,怕得要死
They're desperate, they're scared.
人人为己
You know, it's every man for himself. So, this is what we do.
所以我们要这样做
You know, it's every man for himself. So, this is what we do.
我们找到放过我的那个奥地利纳粹
We find the Nazi who let me go, the Austrian,
我们贿赂他
and we bribe him.
用钱救回弗兰克一家
We buy the Franks back,
还有范佩尔斯一家和费弗医师 救回所有人
and the Van Pels, and Dr. Pfeffer, all of them.
这不管用 -或许管用
That won't work. -It might.
不会的 -你为何这么消极?
It won't. -Why are you being like this?
如果你走进去,他们会当场逮捕你
If you walk in there, they'll just arrest you.
我不这样想 我觉得他们宁可轻松大赚一笔
I don't think so. I think they'd rather have easy money,
就算他们真的逮捕我 至少我也知道我已经
and even if they do arrest me, at least I'll know I'll have done
想尽一切办法 -梅普,求你别说了
everything I can possibly... - Miep, please, stop.
我们已经竭尽全力
We did everything we could.
我向洛蒂发誓我们已经尽力了
We did our best, that's what I swore to Lotte.
这还不够好
It wasn't good enough.
所以我们直接放弃尝试吗?
What, so we just stop trying?
克莱曼说只有我能拯救仅存的东西
Kleiman said it's up to me to save what can be saved here.
那好,我们走进盖世太保总部
Right, so we'll just walk into Gestapo headquarters,
找那个抓走弗兰克一家的纳粹
we'll ask for the Nazi who took the Franks,
然后走过去跟他说
and then we'll stroll up to him and say,
「不好意思,长官 我们想知道你收不收贿赂」
"Excuse me, sir, we were just wondering if you might like to be bribed?"
我们需要一大笔钱
We're gonna need a lot of money.
他们都是好人
They're good people,
我们想尽可能多凑些钱
we're trying to collect as much as we can.
先生,您的找零
Your change, sir.
一共找您六块
It's three, four, five, and six.
谢谢
Thank you.
我其实怀疑过的
I had my suspicions, you know.
祝你好运,亲爱的
Good luck, dear.
各位,是弗兰克先生
It's Mr. Frank, fellas.
如果不是他
Now, none of us would have two guilders to rub together
我们大家一分钱都挣不到,所以
Now, none of us would have two guilders to rub together
我们大家一分钱都挣不到,所以
if not for him, so...
来吧,多出点
let's go, dig deep!
好了,各位堕落之人
Right, reprobates!
该收钱了!
Collection time!
你们知道规矩,都是正当理由!
You know the drill, good cause!
掏钱吧!
剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表