剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表
今晚穿上这些衣服回你们的公♥寓♥
Wear all these clothes to your apartment tonight,
之后再带去我们的藏身处
you can bring them to us later at the hiding place.
这些是好用的毛巾 -但我们要如何带上那些?
Here are the good towels. -Oh, but how are we going to bring those?
玛戈,去拿一个妳的帆布背包
Margot, go get one of your rucksacks.
好的 -要大点的东西,比如手提箱
Okay. -Something bigger, a suitcase perhaps?
不,手提箱太引人注目
Oh, no, suitcase will draw too much attention.
你们可能得跑好几趟
You may need to make several trips.
安妮在哪裡?安妮
(BREATHES DEEPLY) Where's Anne? Anne?
她还在为猫的事生气
She's still mad about the cat.
猫怎麽了?
What about the cat?
他们甚至不肯告诉我牠会去哪裡
You know, they won't even tell me where it is we're going.
他们只会说我不能带莫尔切
All they've said is I can't bring Moortje.
我一生气,他们就叫我成熟点
And when I get upset, they tell me to grow up.
那就别再把我当成孩子
Well, then stop treating me like a child.
我会给牠找个好归宿,我保证
I'll find a good home for him, I promise.
我不要离开牠 不,他们可以走,我要留下
I'm not leaving him, I'm not. They can go but I'm staying.
安妮 -姑娘们
Anne... - Girls!
伊蒂丝 -妳们快来,我们今晚就走
Edith. - Girls! Come! We're going tonight!
我们今晚就走 -伊蒂丝,听我说
We're going tonight. - Edith. Listen to me.
你说我们在荷兰会安全 -妳得冷静
You said we'd be safe in Holland. - You have to calm down.
奥托,我受够了听你指挥 我今晚就想走
I'm done with listening to you, Otto. I want to go tonight.
我们今晚走不了,有宵禁
We can't go tonight, there's a curfew.
之前有机会的时候我们就该走 我们本该去美国
We should've gone when we had the chance. We should've gone to America.
我们努力过 -还应该更努力
We tried. -We should've tried harder.
伊蒂丝,求妳了,妳现在不理智
Edith, please. You are not thinking straight.
你叫我怎麽理智
Of course, I'm not thinking straight!
我16岁的女儿要去送死
When my sixteen-year-old daughter is going to her death.
她不会 -奥托,那不是劳动营
She's not going to. -This isn't a work camp, Otto.
那是死亡营,那裡… -孩子们都在这裡!
It's a death camp. It's... -The children are here!
也许她说得对
Maybe she's right.
也许我们应该今晚走
Maybe we should go tonight.
我们明早一起走
We'll all go together in the morning. -Y... you can't.
你们不能,抱歉
Sorry.
也许我无权发言,但你们不能一起走
Maybe it's not my place, but you can't go together.
如果你们一起走时被他们拦下 他们发现玛戈
If you're together and they stop you, and they see that Margot
没去火车站报到,就会把你们全抓走
hasn't reported to the station, they'll arrest all of you.
听天由命吧
So be it.
弗兰克先生,玛戈必须自己去 -你说得对,你确实无权发言
Mr. Frank, Margot has to go alone. -You're right. It's not your place.
我带她去藏身处
I'll take her to the hiding place.
我明早带她去
In the morning, I... I'll take her.
妳有想过告诉我吗?
So, were you going to tell me?
他是我的老闆,也是我的朋友 -我是妳丈夫
He's my boss and my friend. -I'm your husband.
如果所有事情都得跟丈夫商量
I never wanted the kind of marriage where I had to consult my husband
我不想要这种婚姻
about everything. -Ah...
那妳想要怎样的婚姻?
And what, what kind of marriage did you want then?
向丈夫撒谎也无关紧要的婚姻吗?
One where you lie to your husband and it doesn't matter?
我没找你帮忙,因为就像我说的那样
I didn't ask you to help because like I said,
我不需要你帮忙 -妳不需要?
I don't need your help. -You don't need my help?
妳不需要我帮忙?
You don't need my help?
如果妳被捕,被送到集中营
And then when you're arrested, taken to a concentration camp,
妳只靠自己就能平安无事,对吧?
you're gonna be all right all on your own, aren't you?
别吵了好吗?这样做是对的
Can we not have this argument? It's the right thing to do
我也同意了,我没想过得先跟你商量
and I've agreed to do it, and I didn't think I had to consult you
才能决定是否拯救他人性命
before deciding to save a person's life.
妳当自己是谁,只有妳道德高尚吗?
Who the hell do you think you are?
The only person with morals?
弗兰克先生求我的时候 你觉得我该怎样做,拒绝吗?
What would you have me do when Mr. Frank asked? Say no?
妳该来问我 我觉得妳该这样做,别这麽自私
Ask... ask me. That's what I'd have you do, stop being selfish.
不要只想着自己
Think about someone besides yourself.
你怎敢这样?
How dare you?
那妳呢?妳活在这种幻想裡
And... and how, how dare you? You live in this... this fantasy
认为妳孤身一人,亲生母亲抛弃妳
that you're... you're all alone and your... your mother abandoned you
新家庭不理解妳 可怜的梅普孤苦伶仃
and your new family didn't understand you and poor Miep has no one.
妳坚持己见,但我在这裡
And you cling to it. But I'm here.
我就在妳身边,妳却视而不见
I'm right here. You don't even see me.
妳视而不见
You don't see me.
别朝我嚷嚷
Stop shouting at me.
我热得快脱皮了
Crawling out my skin, I'm so hot.
到这边来
Come here.
真舒服
Feels so good.
我们别去想明天的事,好吗?
Can we just not think about tomorrow?
对不起
I'm sorry.
不必道歉 -对不起
Don't be sorry. -I'm sorry.
妳到底穿了多少件这东西?
How many of these have you got on? -
一大堆,我讨厌它 -全脱掉
Loads. I hate it. -Take them off.
(1942年7月6日)
下一位! -妳在做什麽?
Next! - What are you doing?
我在思考,稍等我一下
I'm thinking. Just give me a second.
好了,接下来要这样,妳得跟我说话
Okay, here's what's gonna happen. I need you to talk to me,
随便说什麽都可以
just tell me something. Anything.
比如说? -无所谓
Like... like what? -It doesn't matter,
说话就行,彷彿妳无忧无虑
just talk... just talk, like you don't have a care in the world.
同时保持微笑 -我做不到
And smile at the same time... -I can't.
跟着我,妳行的 -不行,梅普,不
...and follow me. -I can't. Miep, no...
妳必须做到
Yes, you can. You have to.
不,我不像安妮,懂吗?我不够勇敢
No, I'm not like... I'm not like Anne. Okay, I'm not brave...
那就跟我说这些事,但要骑上自行车
So, tell me about it, but just get on the bike
跟着我,玛戈
and follow me, Margot.
梅普 -跟我说说安妮的情况
Miep. -Tell me, what is Anne like?
她固执又风趣,她有个男友
She's... she's opinionated and... and she's funny, and she has a boyfriend,
我没有… -微笑
I... I... I don't... -Smile.
我没有男友 -嗯,还有吗?
I don't have a boyfriend. -Yeah, what else?
妳也知道,她清楚她的本性 打开
And, and you know, she knows who she is... Open!
她才13岁就想成为名作家
She's... she's only thirteen and she wants to be a famous writer
我已经16岁了 却完全不知道今后要做什麽
and I'm sixteen, and I don't have any idea who I want to be.
站住!
Halt!
抱歉,我车胎瘪了 我们上班要迟到了
Sorry, sorry, my tire's flat and we're late for work.
迟到的话老闆会杀了我们,实在抱歉
Our boss will kill us if we're late. I'm so sorry.
他在跟着我们吗?
Is he following us?
别回头
Don't look back.
让她们过去
Let them go.
(奥佩克塔)
为何到公♥司♥来?
Why are we at the office?
梅普
Miep.
妳会明白的
You'll see.
告诉我这是怎麽回事?
Tell me what's going on?
妳会明白的,把自行车放那边
You'll see, just put your bike there.
什麽… -就是那裡
What... - Right there.
我不明白
I don't understand.
这是什麽?
What is this?
来吧,我们上楼再说
Come on, come on. We'll talk upstairs.
妳爸的办公室后面有几间房♥间
There's a small set of rooms behind your father's office.
没人去那裡,也没人知道它们的存在
No one goes there. No one even knows they're there.
来吧,当心,楼梯很陡
Come on, come on. Careful, they're steep.
我们要去哪裡?
Where are we going?
脱掉妳的外套,脱掉
Take off your coat. Take it off.
这是一个藏身处
This is a hiding place.
但我们的客户和推销员 会整天进出这栋大楼
But we have clients and salespeople in and out of the building all day.
今早有个会议
There's a meeting this morning.
他们30分钟后来,所以妳得保持安静
They'll be here in thirty minutes, so you have to be quiet.
妳不能走路、说话或发出任何声音
You can't walk or talk or make any noise at all.
妳不能开窗,也不能上厕所
You can't open the windows and you can't use the loo.
我知道这一时很难接受 妳的家人稍后就到
I know this is a lot to take in, your family will be here later
我们会把这裡变成一个家 如果妳想哭,现在就哭
and we'll make this place into a home. If you need to cry, cry now.
妳有30分钟时间,我晚点会来看妳
You have thirty minutes. I'll be back later to check on you.
玛戈,我们做到了
Margot, we made it.
妳安全了
You're safe.
扬
Jan...
我以为妳走了 我一觉醒来,以为妳走了
I thought you were gone. I woke up, I thought you were gone.
抱歉,抱歉我没叫醒你 也没告诉你,对不起
I'm sorry... I'm sorry I didn't wake you. Or tell you, I'm sorry.
是我太自私
I'm... I'm so selfish.
不,妳不自私,看看妳刚刚做了什麽
剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表