剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表
of the occupiers and are doing everything we can
帮助那些遭受迫♥害♥的人
to help those who are being persecuted.
我们希望你能加入
We'd like you to join us.
这是在开玩笑吗?
Is this a joke?
我们像在开玩笑吗?
Do we look like we're joking?
她像在逗你吗? -我没开玩笑
Does she look like she's joking? - I'm not joking.
真的吗? -真的
Really, sir? -Yes.
可以,我愿意帮忙
你们都做些什麽?
Yes. Yes, yes, uh... I'd love to help. What is it you do?
我只会告诉你绝对有必要的事项
BRAM: I'm only gonna share with you what's absolutely necessary.
请你不要跟任何人分享任何事
And I ask that you don't share anything we do with anyone.
当然,绝对保密
Of course. Mum's the word.
我知道你刚结婚,我也知道那会怎样
I know you're newly married, and I know what that's like.
新婚令人陶醉 但如果我说不要跟任何人分享
Heady days, but when I say don't share with anyone,
意味着连你妻子都不能说 我猜这应该不是问题
I mean not even your wife. I assume that's not a problem.
梅普
Miep!
妳来做什麽? -我稍后解释
What are you doing here? - I'll explain later.
快点安静地跟我来
Just follow me quickly and quietly.
你先请
After you.
弗兰克先生
Mr. Frank.
可是,我…以为你们都在瑞士
But, uh, I... I... I... I thought you were in Switzerland.
欢迎来瑞士
Welcome to Switzerland.
惊喜!
Surprise!
你好,请坐,请坐
Hello, hello. Have a seat, have a seat.
医师你好,我给你拿点蛋糕
Hello, Doctor. Let me get you some cake.
我不知道我要去哪裡 我…梅普不肯告诉我
I... I didn't know where I was going. I... Miep wouldn't tell me.
她也没告诉我
She didn't tell me either.
她会成为一个非常优秀的间谍
She's getting to be a very good spy.
如果你想看,我给你写了一些家规
I've written up some house rules for you if you wanna read them.
谢谢 -算了,还是我念出来吧
Thank you. -Okay, actually, no, I'll read them.
我们早上六点三刻起床
So, we wake up at 6:45,
接着吃早餐、梳洗,然后…
and then we have breakfast, and then we wash up.- Oh... - And...
我们整天都得尿在一个桶裡
We have to pee in a bucket during the day.
好了,孩子们 我们该让这位新朋友稍事休息
Okay, children, I think we should give our new friend a minute to relax.
是啊,然后再跟他讲残酷的细节
Yeah, before we give him the gory details.
好了,我该走了
Right. I'm going to go.
费弗医师,非常高兴你能来这裡
Dr. Pfeffer, I'm really, really glad that you're here.
妳能否…妳会…
Uh... uh... will you, uh... And, uh... you will, uh...
我今晚会告诉洛蒂
I'll tell Lotte tonight.
谢谢,谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
梅普
Miep...
我不再生妳的气了
Um... I'm not mad anymore.
很好
Good.
嘿
Hey.
费弗医师怎麽样了?
How did it go with Dr. Pfeffer?
其他人在哪裡?
Where is everyone?
弗兰妮和卢决定碰碰运气
Frannie and Lou decided to take their chances to see
看看能否坐上回来登的火车
if they can catch a train back to Leiden.
斯托普尔曼太太很生气 她去找马克斯谈谈
Mrs. Stoppelman was upset, and she went to speak to Max.
我去跟洛蒂说了
I went to tell Lotte.
是吗?情况如何? -很糟糕
Oh yeah? How did that go? -Terrible.
她原本要去打桥牌,然后一直在说
She was on her way to play bridge, and then she just kept saying,
「我该怎麽办,我要去打桥牌吗?」
"What do I do? Do I go and play bridge?"
妳怎麽说? -我叫她去打桥牌
What did you say? -Well, I said, "Go and play bridge."
你没被开除吗?
You didn't get fired?
没有 -他想怎样?
No. -What did he want?
只是…
Just, uh...
只是批评犯下草率笔误的标准流程
...Just a standard dressing down about sloppy clerical errors.
他真是个溷蛋
He's such an ass.
是啊,他确实不同凡响
Yeah. He's... He's... He's something else.
只有我们在家
We're alone. -
很久没有这样了
是啊
-For the first time in a while. -Yeah.
妳现在
Are you thinking... -
跟我想的一样吗? -先把这个拿掉
...what I'm thinking? -Let's take these off.
原来你在这裡!
Oh, there you are! -
脱掉这个
Let's take this off. -
我们去卧室 以防万一斯托普尔曼太太回家
Oh, let's go in the bedroom. - Uh-huh?
听起来很有趣
In case Mrs. Stoppelman comes home. -That sounds quite fun.
斯托普尔曼太太!
Mm.- Mrs. Stoppelman!
你说过纳粹不会按门铃
You said Nazi's wouldn't ring the doorbell.
他们也不会敲门
They don't knock either.
我去赶走敲门的人
Let me get rid of whoever it is.
你认识这两个孩子吗?
Do you know these children?
认识,我们是他们外婆的房♥客 她不在家
Yes. We're their grandmother's tenants. She's not home.
他们的爸妈在火车站被捕
Their parents were arrested at the train station.
我可怜他们
I took pity on them.
这会给我惹上大♥麻♥烦
I could get in a lot of trouble for this.
阿尔弗雷德、莉迪,过来
Alfred, Liddy, come here.
我回来的时候他们最好不在这裡
They'd better not be here when I come back.
当然
Of course.
剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表