剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表
You've been here for a whole day without mentioning you have cake?
是个小蛋糕
Uh, it... it's a small cake.
我能看看你那个小蛋糕吗?
Can I see this small cake of yours?
当然能
Of course.
玛戈,妳想来看看彼得的蛋糕吗?
Margot, do you wanna come and look at Peter's cake?
我们能吃点吗?
Can we have some?
姑娘们,那是彼得的蛋糕,懂吗?
Girls, it's Peter's cake, yeah?
对,彼得,那是你的蛋糕
Yes. It's your cake, Peter.
如果不愿分享,不必勉强,你说了算
I mean, you don't have to share if you don't want to. It's your choice.
在我的房♥间裡
It's in my room.
我担心彼得的蛋糕
I fear for Peter's cake.
我要赶在公♥司♥开门前梳洗
I'm going to wash before the office opens.
梅普和奥托需要点时间谈公事
Miep and Otto would like to have some time to discuss business. -Hmm.
单独谈
Alone.
那好,早餐结束了 好吧
Fine. Breakfast is over. All right.
请务必付清这些发♥票♥
Let's make sure to pay these invoices.
妳还好吗?
Are you okay?
费弗医师 问我是否知道哪裡有藏身处
Dr. Pfeffer asked if I knew of a place to hide.
妳跟他说…
Ah... and you told him...
我当然说不知道 -很好
Well, I said, of course, I didn't. - Good.
但我确实知道,而且他人真的很好
But I do. And... And... And he's a... he's a really nice man.
梅普,我知道他是个好人 我明白您知道
I know he's a nice man, Miep. - I know you do.
您介绍我去找他
You introduced me to him.
他是您的朋友
He's... He's your friend,
所以我觉得… -我们不能收留他
which is why I thought... -We can't take him in.
我们得谨慎行事 妳也知道现在很难弄到食物
We have to be careful how we proceed. As you know, it's not easy getting food.
我要准备七人份的食物 多一份又何妨?
Well, I'm getting food for seven. What's one more?
妳昨天跟我说购物给妳造成负担
You told me yesterday that, uh, shopping was a burden to you,
妳没有私人时间 -我知道
that, uh, you have no time for yourself. - I know.
我知道,但他似乎非常害怕 我真的很难拒绝
I know, but he seems really frightened, and it was really difficult saying "no."
您不瞭解情况,现在到处是士兵
You don't know what's it like. There are soldiers everywhere now.
您不明白外面情况非常糟糕
You don't understand. It's getting really bad out there.
我很清楚是什麽情况
I know exactly what it's like.
老天爷啊,我逃出德国
I fled Germany, for God's sake,
就是因为我知道情况有多糟
because I knew how bad it was getting there.
我在荷兰和家人安然度日
I'm here safe with my family
就是因为我知道情况有多糟
because I knew how bad it was getting there.
我整天坐着无所事事 让雇员替我打理公♥司♥
I sit up here all day doing nothing while my employees run my business
就是因为我知道情况有多糟!
because I know how bad it's getting there!
我现在唯一的职责
My job now, my only job...
是保护我的家人,而妳所做的…
is to protect my family. And what you are...
妳所做的…
...what you are...
该死!
Scheiße!
那座钟会害死我
That clock will be the death of me...
它每隔50分钟提醒我一次
reminding me in 50-minute increments...
外面的世界依然在运转,我却在这裡
the world outside is moving forward, but I'm here...
困在这裡
in here.
请务必付清这些发♥票♥
Please make sure those invoices are paid.
我在犹太居民委员会工作 我能给妳弄到优待
I... I... I work for the Jewish Council. I can get you preferential treatment.
什麽意思? -也许可以
What does that mean? -Well, a bike, maybe.
给妳辆自行车,我也不知道
I... I... I don't know. -
准许妳进入公园 -你好,马克斯
A... A... A permit to be in the parks.
-Hello, Max. -Miep, tell my sister to stay.
梅普,叫我妹妹留下来
Oh, Miep, sorry.
梅普,抱歉,孩子们在跳妳的床
the kids are jumping on your bed.
我们得让他们远离弗兰妮的妈妈
We had to get them away from Frannie's mother.
阿尔弗雷德打碎了妈珍爱的地精凋像
Alfred broke Mom's precious gnome statue.
淘气地精? -妈认为这是凶兆
Kabouter Spillebeen? -Mom thinks it's a bad omen.
别笑了,这不好笑 -我知道
Stop it. It's not funny. -Oh, I know.
抱歉 -马克斯,别笑了
I'm... I'm sorry. -Stop it, Max.
扬在家吗? -别笑了
Is Jan home? -Stop it.
--
你在这裡
There you are.
唯一能保留隐私的地方
The only place with privacy.
快进来
嗨
-Get in. Come on. -Hi.
费弗医师求我帮他躲藏
Dr. Pfeffer asked me to hide him.
我问过弗兰克先生,他拒绝了
And I asked Mr. Frank, and Mr. Frank said no
然后骂我白♥痴♥,真是跌宕起伏的一天
and then shouted at me for being an idiot. It was quite a day.
布拉姆要看我的工作档桉
Bram asked for my employment file.
他明早要见我 -什麽?为什麽?
He wants to see me in the morning. -What? Why?
我觉得他知道 我撒谎说有客户需要配给证
I think he knows I lied about the clients who needed ration books.
会发生什麽事?
What's gonna happen?
他可能会开除我
Well, maybe he'll fire me.
被开除也许是因祸得福
Getting fired could be a blessing in disguise.
也许这能推动我去做更多事情
Maybe it's the push I need to do something more.
我可以在科莫书店工作
I could work at Como.
不,你为抵抗运动效力 会危及弗兰克一家
No. You working for the Resistance would endanger the Franks.
我想做更多贡献
Well... ...I need to do something more.
妳单方面做出的这些决定
You make all these unilateral decisions
影响了我的工作和幸福
that affect my work and my happiness.
你我的幸福现在
Your happiness doesn't matter.
都无关紧要
Neither does mine.
如果我们痛苦地熬过这场战争
If we spend this war being miserable and not allowing ourselves
不允许自己拥有一丁点幸福
just a little bit of happiness...
我们熬不过去的
we're not gonna make it.
你指的是我们两个还是全人类?
We, you and me? Or we, humanity?
两者皆有
Both.
天啊 -放鬆
Oh my God. -Oh, relax.
纳粹不会… -不会按门铃?
Nazi won't ever... -Oh, don't ring the doorbell?
没错
Precisely.
哪位? -妳觉得会是哪位?
Who is it? -Who the hell do you think it is?
妳好
Hello.
看来我来得正好,你们两个快出来
Looks like I got here just in time. Come on, you two. You're coming out.
我不接受拒绝
I'm not having "no" for an answer.
马上出来
Out, now!
斯力伏维茨 -那是什麽?
Slivovitz. - What is that?
李子白兰地
It is plum brandy.
我明天要上班,也许喝杯啤酒就好
Oh, I have work tomorrow, so maybe I should just have a beer.
不,拜託,我男友刚给我们买♥♥了酒
Oh no, come on. My boyfriend just bought us some shots.
别这麽无礼 -那好吧
Let's not be rude. -Yeah, okay.
乾杯!
Cheers!
敬新朋友
To new friends.
敬新朋友
To new friends. -Friends. Whoo!
我就是这样兜兜转转
Ooh! -And that, in a roundabout way,
当上社工的
is how I got into social work. - Oh.
你呢?
How about you?
汽车
Ah, um, cars. -Ah...
你是做什麽工作的?
PATRON: So, what do you do?
汽车?
Cars? Just...
嗯,我知道什麽是汽车
Yeah, no, I know... ...I know what cars are,
你具体是做什麽的,你…
but what do you do with them? Do you, um...
说详细点 -零件
Like tell me more. -Parts.
零件 -零件,对
Parts. Parts. -Parts. Yeah.
再来几杯? -好
More drinks? -Yes.
他惜字如金
Man of few words.
泰丝,如果不是我们的车 妳的手提包为何会在前面?
Tess, if this isn't our car, then why is your handbag in the front?
天啊,我明天肯定会醉得难受
Oh, God. I'm going to be so hungover tomorrow.
我也会 -等等
Oh my God, me too. -Oh, wait.
妳老闆不是走了吗? -是啊
But your, um, your boss has left town. -Uh, yeah. Yeah.
泰丝说他是个好犹太人
Tess said he was one of the good ones.
这话是什麽意思?
What's that supposed to mean?
没什麽意思
只是想说他是个好人
Uh, nothing. Um, just that he was a good person.
很多犹太人都是好人 -对,丹尼尔就是这样说的
Well, a lot of Jews are good people. -Yeah, that's what Daniel's saying.
他… -是啊,是啊
And he... Yeah, yeah. -He's...
我老闆离开是因为他16岁的女儿
I mean, my boss left because his 16-year-old daughter
要被送去劳动营
was being sent to a work camp.
也许我们更应该说说会把别人家孩子
Maybe it's more relevant to talk about the not-so-good men
送去劳动营的那些不太好的人
who are sending children away from their families.
抱歉,我…好吧,没错
Sorry, whoa, whoa. I... I'm... All right, yeah.
这就是我远离政♥治♥的原因
This is... This is why I stay out of politics.
嗯,人们在受苦,我做不到远离政♥治♥
剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表