剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表
嗯,是的 -抱歉,你具体指哪件事?
Yeah, uh... -But, I'm sorry...
没事的 -没关系
It's all right. It's okay.
他们好像要去打仗一样举杯狂饮
like they're going off to war.
判处死刑
sentenced to death.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
乐意效劳
My pleasure, my pleasure.
什么?你怎么能忘?我们第一次约会我就穿的那双鞋
Mm.
嗯,我明白
Ja, I understand.
我吓得要死
I was scared to death.
我需要你跟我说实话
I need you to tell me...
贝特,怎么回事?-你们都在问
All of you have been asking
也许事情本该如此,懂吗?
Well, maybe...
他们或许能帮我
They might be able to help me.
卡尔格罗格
Karl Gröger...
我们刚才在说什么?
What were we talking about?
我叫扬
Jan. -
我还想跟你去池塘散散步
I thought we could have a walk by the pond.
不然我会被驱逐出境,所以
or I'm going to be kicked out of the country.
干杯 -一起干杯吧
Cheers. -Let's cheer.
耶!-好棒!
Yeah! -Yes!
这是怎么回事?-扬
What is this? -MR. Jan...
你会犯错,从中汲取教训,继续成长
You'll make mistakes... -
凯斯霍宁
Cees Honig.
好了,大家都趴下
All right, everyone down. -
我不认识扬吉斯
I don't know a Jan Gies.
我也不再去看我的家人
And I've stopped seeing my family.
我们能帮你做什么吗?
Is there anything we can do for you?
我只知道他的工作非常危险
All I know is it's very dangerous.
是扬的事
it's about Jan.
而且如果我让你走 安妮会恨我一辈子
Well, you can't. I need you here. Besides, Anne would never forgive me
这动静是怎么回事?
What is this? This noise? - They're back. It was so close!
有生命危险吗?
Could you die? -
现在你恨我了
Well, now you hate me.
嗯,是的 -抱歉,你具体指哪件事?
...it does. -...what does exactly.
不如做个交换?
well, why not make a trade?
他说他们打算做些事情
and he says that they're planning something.
你和扬怎么了?
What's happened between you and Jan?
你就早出晚归
you leave in the morning, come home,
爱只会让你受伤
Love will only get you hurt.
试图结婚
and I could have been deported.
你也永远会觉得自己做得不够多
you always feel like you never did enough.
我们要燃起一场大火
We're going to start a fire.
我只想知道答案
I just... I just need to know.
标出所有档案的
and where the greatest numbers
科尼利厄斯鲁斯
Cornelius Roos...
谢谢,太谢谢你们了
Thank you. Thank you so much.
什么都没变 -不,你在撒谎
Nothing's changed. -No, you're lying.
你还好吗?-还好
Are you all right? -MIEP: Yep.
没事的 -现在别闹,古斯蒂
It's all right. It's all right. -HERMANN: Not now, Gusti.
亲爱的,我是怎么说的?
What did I say, darling? -
以及其中所有档案
And every record inside.
你都忙些什么?
What kind of work do you do?
声明说
Statement is this...
嘿,卡斯 -早安
Hey, Cas. Good morning.
你肯定也不想走
you would have wanted to stay, too.
我不认识扬吉斯
I don't know Jan Gies.
我倒是想知道原因,你说呢?这真的很好吃
Oh, I wonder why. What do you think?
是吗?他近来可好?
I saw Cas today. -Oh, yeah? How's he doing?
等一下
Now, hold on. You're... you're too valuable for this one, okay?
而且如果我让你走 安妮会恨我一辈子
if I let you go. -
不!-什么?
No! -MIEP: What?
你欠我一杯啤酒 -混♥蛋♥!
You owe me a beer. - Bastards!
我们从不对彼此撒谎,记得吗?
We don't lie to each other, remember?
是的,很危险
Yes, it's dangerous.
现在依然很危险
It's still dangerous...
给你,把食物拿去收好
Here, put the groceries away.
我还以为我走错公♥寓♥ -真对不起
I'm so sorry.
好了,一切顺利 也许我们能坐早班火车回去
Okay. This is going well.
我帮你一把,犹太人
Use this, Jew.
这你就不必担心了
Don't you worry about that.
在把纳粹 -在把纳粹
Are knocking the daylights... -...are knocking the daylights...
打得屁滚尿流,没错 -打得屁滚尿流
...out of the Nazis. Yes. -...out of the Nazis.
为何要敲自己公♥寓♥的门?
In your own apartment? Why?
但我实在买♥♥不起
Obviously, I can't afford them.
但无伤大雅,对吧?
It's harmless, isn't it?
你是谁?能给我带来什么好处?
Who are you? What good are you to me?
空袭又来了,这次离得好近
What is this? This noise? - They're back. It was so close!
绝对是抵抗运动炸的
Oh, it was definitely the Resistance.
那你为何会哭?
So, why are you crying?
不会吧 -我记得你是社工
I thought you were a social worker.
其实没有你说得那么浪漫
Well, it wasn't quite as romantic as that.
只顾及自己也很好
It's... ...it's fine to look after yourself.
我这辈子是否还有机会
of a world where I'd wear them...
那天太完美了
That was a perfect day.
卡斯,你在听我说吗?-在听
Cas, are you listening? -Yeah.
贝特,怎么回事?-你们都在问
Bet, any news back? Bet, what's going on?
为国捐躯很迷人,但并非聪明之举
It's... ...it's fine to look after yourself.
你自己说的,你有个好男人
You said yourself, you have a good man.
我不能跟你多说
I can't tell you more than that.
我在你的内衣抽屉里找到这个
I found this in your underwear drawer.
我认为你下不了这个手
And I just don't think you've got it in you.
梅普,我并不想走
Well, I didn't want to go, Miep.
走钢丝或是当小丑
A tightrope walker, or...
那好,都来看看吧
Okay, well come and have a look, then.
你会穿着它去面试、去吃晚餐
...to a job interview and to dinner.
对你和我们的朋友都是如此
for you, for our friends.
我觉得我拼凑出了答案 他应该在马戏团工作
I think I've put two and two together, I think...
走钢丝或是当小丑
or maybe a clown.
不好意思,抱歉
Excuse me. Sorry.
同性恋酒吧?
A bar for homosexuals?
我怎能那样伤那个小姑娘的心?
How can I break her little heart like that?
是德语,什么意思?
It's German, what does it say?
看来一切进展顺利
It all works out rather well as it happens.
我的婚礼你记得比我更清楚
You remember my wedding better than I do.
我们在一栋政♥府♥大楼里结婚
Mm. We got married in a government building.
对了 -姑娘们
Oh, yes. -Girls.
事实上,这样很好
It's good, in fact.
他头痛,这全怪空袭
He's got a headache. Well, it was because of the air raid.
你把我的安妮怎么了?
What have you done with my Anne? -
你难道一直在骗我吗?
Have you been stringing me along this whole time?
现在不行,他情绪不佳
Oh, you can't speak to him now, he's in a mood.
空袭是好事,因为这意味着英国人
Air raids are good because it means the English...
送钱?你藏匿了其他家庭?
Are you hiding another family? -
鞋也是给我的?
Those are for me? -MIEP: Mm-hmm.
你为何这么急着走?
But why are you so antsy to leave?
这是给刚开始走向成熟的姑娘准备的
And that's for a girl who's just getting started.
一起挤在狭小的房♥间里生活
including that boy's parents. -Hmm.
他全瞒着我,到底什么事?
No, he doesn't tell me anything. What thing?
你太过重要,这次别参与,好吗?
Now, hold on. You're... you're too valuable for this one, okay?
好了,一切顺利 也许我们能坐早班火车回去
Hmm. -Maybe we can get the early train back.
我女友在阿姆斯特丹 一定会很棒,所以
So, uh...
我想尽我所能
I want to do as much as I can.
有人吗,梅普?
Hello. Miep? -
相信我,都是很无聊的事情
It's all very boring stuff, believe you me.
让她对未来有一些期待
she has something to look forward to.
没错,谢谢 -你要去哪里?
Yes, thank you. -Where are you going?
我们能独享整间公♥寓♥
We'll have the whole apartment to ourselves.
这并非坏事,只不过
It's not a bad thing, it's just...
非常无聊 -待会见
Very boring. -See you later.
他们的举止彷佛视死如归
they're acting like nobody's coming back from this.
剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表