剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表
而且你的头发也有点红
And... and you're a little bit ginger.
是的,我就是这么重视这个颜色
Yes. That's how seriously I take this color.
不好意思,不好意思
Excuse me? Excuse me?
抱歉,真的是你,你帮过我们
Sorry. Yes, it's... it's you. You, um, you helped us.
抱歉,我… -在教堂
Uh, sorry, I... I... -In... in the church.
你送来我们的儿子南森的照片
You, um, you brought us a picture of our boy, Nathan.
他在那边,那是南森
That's... that's him, there, that's Nathan.
我们大约一个月前团聚,非常幸福
We were, uh, reunited about a month ago. It's been... it's been great.
我们感激不尽
We are so grateful.
抱歉打扰你们,但他救了我们一家
Sorry to bother you, but he saved our family.
不会,没关系,这太棒了
No, no, that's fine.
不会,没关系,这太棒了
It's great.
谢谢,谢谢你所做的一切
Well, thank you. Thank you for everything.
很高兴再见到你们 -谢谢
Thank you.
再见,南森 -再见
Bye, Nathan. -Goodbye.
再走一圈吗?
Another loop? -Hmm.
早安
Morning!
看看我找到什么,真正的咖啡 -贝普
Look what I found! Real coffee. -Oh, Bep.
买♥♥咖啡的钱
I bought it with the money I was supposed to use
本该拿去买♥♥打字机油墨
I bought it with the money I was supposed to use
本该拿去买♥♥打字机油墨
to buy typewriter ink.
贝普!那我要怎样打收据?
Bep! How am I supposed to write the invoices?
香味非常特别
This is extraordinary. Smell. -
好吧,我手写收据 -不,你去忙你的
Oh, okay. I'll hand write the invoices. -
好吧,我手写收据 -不,你去忙你的
No. Go ahead. I'll make the coffee. I don't like the way you make it.
我来煮咖啡,我不喜欢你煮的咖啡
No. Go ahead. I'll make the coffee. I don't like the way you make it.
牛奶放得太多,而且总是冷的
It's too much milk, it's always cold.
喝了这么多年,现在才告诉我 -当然,重要的是温度,梅普
All these years, now you tell me. -Yeah, temperature is important, Miep.
我把信件放你桌上了 -红十字会有回信吗?
I put the mail on your desk. -Anything from the Red Cross?
恐怕没有
No, I don't think so.
你有什么事吗?-我找奥托弗兰克
Can I help you? -I'm looking for Otto Frank.
你有预约吗?-没有
Is he expecting you? -No.
我在贝尔根贝尔森认识他的女儿
Um, I knew his daughters at Bergen-Belsen.
我收到这封信
I... I received this letter...
询问情况
uh, asking for information.
我了解情况
I have information.
她们…
Are they... -It's brewing now. Five more...
咖啡煮上了,再过五…
Are they... -It's brewing now. Five more...
你是她们的好朋友
You were a good friend to them.
你让她们的生活更美好
You made their lives better.
我们都是如此,她们明白
We all did.
我们都是如此,她们明白
And they knew.
这方面我们可以宽心
We can take comfort in that.
她们在这里藏了两年 知道大家都关心她们
For the two years that they were here, they knew that people cared for them.
她们知道自己受到重视
They knew they mattered. -
安妮第一次来办公室时只有五岁
The first time Anne came into the office, she was just five years old.
她坐上我的桌子,开始玩我的打字机
She sat down on my desk and started playing with my typewriter.
我记得,她穿了件毛茸茸的白色外套
I remember. She was wearing a fuzzy white coat. I was worried
我担心她会沾上油墨 -是的
I remember. She was wearing a fuzzy white coat. I was worried
我担心她会沾上油墨 -是的
she was going to get ink on it. -Hmm.
我以为她妈妈会制止,但…
Thought her mother should say something but...
谁也不能对安妮发号♥施令
Oh, you couldn't say anything to Anne. -
她永远我行我素
She was always so Anne.
没错
That's right.
安妮永远我行我素
She was always so Anne...
玛戈永远乖巧听话
and Margot was always just so Margot.
玛戈跟她妈妈如影随形,她很有礼貌
Margot followed her mother around like a shadow. She was so polite.
她喝掉我给她的热牛奶 用最甜美的声音
She drank the hot milk I gave her and said, "Thank you"
向我道谢
in this sweet little voice,
安妮则在劈里啪啦地摆弄打字机
while Anne was just clattering away at the typewriter
彷佛要一股脑打出她的所有思绪
like she had to get all her thoughts down all at once.
她的日记
Her diary. -
弗兰克先生 -梅普,现在不行
Mr. Frank. Not now, Miep.
我只是很想… -求求你
I'd just really like to... -Please...
现在不行
not now.
我替她
I was saving this...
保存了这个
for her.
应该交给您
You should have it.
请提供正规身份证明 犹太人禁止通行
风雨无阻,同舟共济
她们回不来了
They're not coming back.
所有人都死了
Everyone's gone.
我以为我得救是有原因的
I thought I was saved for a reason.
我以为这就是我活着的原因
I thought maybe that's why I didn't die.
这就是我妈送我来阿姆斯特丹的原因
And why my mother sent me away to be here in Amsterdam.
我以为我也许命中注定来到这里 拯救那两个女孩
I thought maybe I'm supposed to be here so that the girls will live.
梅普 -你看,你有时候
Miep. -See, you don't know
并不知道我在想什么
what I'm thinking all the time.
你不知道我一直在想她们肯定会回来
You don't know that I've been thinking that they have to come back...
因为只有这样才会赋予我存在的意义
because then it will make sense of my existence.
在我看来这便是意义
Makes sense in my head.
我们不知道为何每个人生死有命
We don't know the reason why...
我们不知道为何每个人生死有命
one person is spared and another isn't.
我们所能做的就是选择日行一善
All we can do is make a choice every day
我们所能做的就是选择日行一善
to do something good.
你每天
And you made that choice...
都做了这个选择
every day.
我们只有这个能力
That's all we have control over.
你每天带着苹果、胡萝卜、奶酪
Apples, and carrots, cheese.
冒着艰难处境到楼上去
And walking upstairs when it was hard.
已经下班了,他在哪里?-他可能还在办公室
It's after work, where is he?
已经下班了,他在哪里?-他可能还在办公室
He's probably still at the office.
他要是跳进运河怎么办?
What if he's thrown himself into the canal?
他也可能冲向有轨电车 或是一个人到处游荡
Or in front of a tram? Or just wandering around alone,
因为他现在无依无靠 家人全部过世了
'cause he has no one left, they're all gone.
天啊,我不该给他那本日记 我应该再等等
Oh, God, I shouldn't have given him the diary, I should have waited.
不,你该给他,你做得很对
No, you should've.
不,你该给他,你做得很对
You did the right thing.
你这是善举,他明白这一点
It was kind, and he knows that.
弗兰克先生?
Mr. Frank?
你看了这本日记吗?
Did you read this?
我完全不知道
I had no idea...
她所写的这一切
the things she writes about...
她的文笔和思路
the way she writes, the way she thinks.
我知道她聪明伶俐,但她以前…
I knew she was a quick and clever girl, but she was...
我觉得我完全不了解她
I feel like I didn't know her.
虽然我们一家人藏在一起 但她也在隐藏自己
We were hiding as a family, but she was hiding, too.
她藏起或许不想让我看到的 那部分自我
She was hiding part of herself that maybe she didn't want me to see.
我很高兴能看到她这一面
But I'm so glad I did.
谢谢你,梅普
Thank you, Miep.
感觉就像
It was like, uh...
看着她长大成人
getting to watch her grow up.
你保存了这本日记
And you saved this.
你把它交给我
You gave it to me.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我希望您跟我们一起住
I want you to stay with us.
我们要搬去新家
We're moving into a new place.
我们希望您跟我们一起住
We want you to live there with us.
您一定要来,我们可以聊聊她们
Yeah. You... you have to. And... and we can talk about them...
或多或少随您心意 但我们可以回忆她们
as much or as little as you like, but we can.
求求您,弗兰克先生
Please, Mr. Frank.
谢谢你们
Well, thank you.
不过首先,请叫我奥托
But first, you must call me Otto.
谢谢
Thank you.
欧防风 -欧防风
Parsnips... Parsnips.
胡萝卜、土豆、加点鸡汤
...carrots, potatoes, some chicken stock.
奥托弗兰克是后宅唯一的幸存者
他获救后与梅普和扬生活了七年
他获救后与梅普和扬生活了七年
梅普和扬最终生下儿子保罗
奥托与吉斯夫妇私交甚密 直至他去世
奥托后来出版了安妮的日记
日记中流露出的希望和坚韧 打动了全世界
梅普享寿100岁
剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表