剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表
我要洗个澡
I'm going to have a bath.
不会花太久
I won't be long.
你觉得我喜欢批判别人吗?
Do you find me judgmental?
不知道,我应该这样想吗? -泰丝觉得我这样
Uh... I don't know. Should I? -Tess does.
泰丝这样想吗?
Tess? Does she? -Hmm.
我今天去了她家
Yeah, I, um... went to her house today...
而你去了教堂
while you were at church.
我跟踪你,你没去你弟弟家
I followed you. And you didn't go to your brother's house.
妳跟踪我?
You followed me?
我以为你出轨了
I thought you were having an affair.
妳以为我出轨了?
You thought I was having an affair?
你只是在重複我所说的一切
Now, you're just repeating everything I'm saying.
我没有出轨
I'm not having an affair.
但你宁愿去教堂,也不愿陪我待一天
But rather than spending the day with me, you went to church.
梅普… -而且还撒谎
Miep... -And lied about it.
你还撒了什麽谎 是因为你觉得我会批判你吗?
What... what else are you lying about? And is it 'cause you think I'll judge you?
不是…
No. No, no. No...
不,对不起,好吗?我不该撒谎
No, I'm sorry, okay? I shouldn't... I shouldn't have lied.
你为何去教堂?
Why did you go to church?
我想让我的生活变得有意义
I'm trying to feel like my life is meaningful.
我对你来说没意义吗?
Am I not meaningful?
我们的婚姻没意义吗? -当然有
Is our marriage not meaningful? -Of course, it is.
我一直在想你的第一段婚姻
You know, I keep thinking about your first marriage
你发生了改变,双方变得越疏远
and how you changed and grew apart.
梅普,不是的,完全不是那样
Miep, no, that... that's completely different.
我们的婚姻非常棒
Hmm? - We're good, we're great.
我只是去了教堂
I just went to church.
抱歉我骗了妳
I'm sorry I lied.
我真希望我们能去掉这扇门
I wish we could just get rid of the door.
什麽意思? 就直接把他们封在裡面吗?
Oh! What do you mean, just wall them in or something?
不,是用一堵假牆之类的挡住门
No, no. Cover it up with a... a fake wall or something?
妳觉得要怎麽做才能办到?
And how do you propose we do that?
梅普,有人来找妳
Miep, someone's here for you.
她不肯说是什麽事
She wouldn't say what it was about.
洛蒂,各位 这是我朋友卡洛塔,绰号♥洛蒂
Lotte! Everybody, this is... this is my friend, Carlotta, Lotte.
她跟我的牙医订婚了 你们听我说起过费弗医师
Uh, she's engaged to my dentist. You've heard me mention Dr. Pfeffer.
妳好 -幸会,洛蒂
Oh. Hello. -Nice to meet you, Lotte.
妳好 -你们好
Hello. -Hello.
梅普,抱歉打扰,我有东西要给妳
Miep, I'm sorry to drop by, but I have something for you.
圣尼古拉节快乐
Happy Sinterklaas. -Oh!
太感谢了,妳不必费心的
Oh! Uh, wow! Thank you so much. You shouldn't have.
我们能私下谈谈吗?
Could I speak to you privately?
当然可以,我们把这拿去厨房♥吧
Of course. Let's take this into the kitchen.
跟我来 -好的
Follow me. -Okay.
抱歉这样突然来找妳 这篮东西是给佛瑞兹的
I'm sorry for surprising you like this, but the basket is for Fritz.
我猜到了 -是光明节礼物
I thought so. -It's for Hanukkah.
以防妳最近会去乡下看他
Just in case you were going to visit him in the country any time soon.
妳会去吗?
Are you?
会的
I am, actually.
妳应该不能带我一起去吧?
Uh, I don't suppose you could take me with you?
是啊
Yeah.
我当然是在开玩笑 这个节日会非常孤单
Uh, I'm joking, of course. It's just going to be a very lonely holiday.
洛蒂,我得去检查些事情 我马上就回来
I just need to check on something, Lotte. I... I'll be right back.
不用,是我打扰妳工作
Oh, no. I'm disturbing you in the middle of your work day.
没事… -我该走了
No, no, no! -I'll go.
别说傻话,请坐,在这裡等我
Don't be silly. Sit down. Stay there.
在那裡画个叉
ANNE: Do a cross there.
别动,没事
Don't, it's fine, it's fine.
费弗医师,我给你准备了一个惊喜
Dr. Pfeffer, I have a surprise for you.
就在那裡等着
Just wait there.
洛蒂,抱歉刚才走开了 给我看看妳给他带了什麽
Sorry about that, Lotte. So, show me what you brought him.
都是我们很有感触的东西
Mm, Well, it's all very sentimental.
这是他喜欢柑橘果酱
This is the marmalade he likes.
马卡龙
Macaroons...
还有巧克力巴布卡蛋糕
我亲手做的
and chocolate babka. I made it.
我们第一次约会时吃的烟燻鲱鱼
We had smoked herring on our first date.
我们走过一个路边摊 佛瑞兹转身对我说
And we were walking by a street vendor and Fritz turned and said,
「但愿妳喜欢吃鲱鱼 因为如果妳喜欢」
"I hope you like herring. Because if you do,
「妳就是我的梦中情人」 -「妳就是我的梦中情人」
"you're the woman of my dreams." -"Then you're the woman of my dreams."
还有…
And, um,
有什麽话需要我帮妳转达给他吗?
is there anything you'd like me to say to him when I see him?
告诉他我爱他
Um, that I love him.
告诉他我遵照他的吩咐 一直都很坚强
And, uh,tell him that I'm being very strong, just like he told me to be.
劝他也要坚强
And just urge him to stay strong.
我们很快就会重聚
We'll be together again soon.
妳无法想像妳送给我怎样一份礼物
You don't know what a gift you have given me.
她很可爱 -是的
She's lovely. -Yes.
确实如此
Yes, she is.
我想吃点巧克力巴布卡蛋糕 -安妮
I want some chocolate babka. -Anne.
我也想
So do I.
卡弗街 -付钱
Kalverstraat. - Pay up!
看来如果我要当作家 我得习惯过穷日子了
Well, I guess if I'm gonna be a writer, I should be used to being poor.
妳也许会大获成功呢
Or maybe you'll be a big success. -ANNE: Mm.
大家都在啊
Oh! A full house!
如果你是来找篮子,那还在他的床尾
If you're looking for the basket, it's still at the end of his bed.
不是的
No.
在那裡
There it is.
他用那个来嘲讽我们,真粗鲁 -要友善
He's taunting us with it. Rude. -Be nice.
跟他说去,我们这个光明节一无所有
Well, tell him to be nice. We have nothing for Hanukkah.
我们拥有彼此
We have each other.
妳这样做就是为了烦我吗?
Do you do that just to annoy me?
我做什麽了? -「我们拥有彼此」
Do what? -"We have each other."
我们确实拥有彼此 但能吃个马卡龙也很棒
Yes, we do, but it would be nice to have a macaroon.
大家好 -篮子在床脚
Oh, hello, everyone. -It's at the end of the bed.
什麽?还在那裡吗? -至少梅普的计画奏效了
Oh, what? Still? -At least Miep's plan is working.
费弗再也不说要离开了
Pfeffer's not talking about leaving anymore.
「麻烦称呼我为费弗医师」
Ah... Bup, bup! "It's Dr. Pfeffer if you please."
彼得
Peter.
抱歉,我真的想让光明节变得特别
I'm sorry. I really wanted to make Hanukkah special.
我知道了,我们可以邀请特别来宾 梅普,妳可以来
I know. We can have a special guest! Miep, you can come.
没错 -是的
Oh, yeah. -Yes.
是的 -来吧
Yeah. -Yeah, please.
明天来一起过光明节 -玛戈可以唱歌♥
Come to Hanukkah tomorrow. -Margot can sing!
求妳了 -听起来
Please, please, please. - That sounds
是史上最棒的邀请
like the best invitation ever
但我不能来,我明天得参加一场派对
but I can't. I have to go to this party thing tomorrow.
派对
Mm. Party.
哪种派对? -是啊,哪种派对?
What kind of party? -Yeah, what kind of party?
没什麽大不了,是我和我的朋友泰丝
Oh, It... it's nothing. Just my friend, Tess and I are throwing
要办一场小型滑冰派对
this little skating party.
我好怀念滑冰
Oh! -Oh! I really miss skating.
还有派对 -还有朋友
And parties. -And friends.
我邀请了所有人 他们都说会来,所以…
So, I invited everyone and they've all said they're coming. So...
好极了,凯特呢? -对呀!
Excellent. Excellent. Um, Kat? -Yes!
凯特?凯特再也不参加派对了
Kat? Kat doesn't come to parties anymore.
她是传种母马
Kat's a broodmare.
光速生出一堆孩子
Popping out children at the speed of light.
索菲娅呢?
Uh, Sofia?
不来,索菲娅跟我吵了一架
Uh, no. Sofia and I had a bit of a falling out.
什麽?因为什麽? -因为我叫凯特「传种母马」
What? Over what? -That I called Kat a "broodmare."
泰丝,她们是姐妹 -我知道,我忘了
Tess, they're sisters. - Yeah, I know. I just forgot.
听着,妳能别担心宾客名单了吗?
Look, can you stop worrying about the guest list, please?
我得跟妳讨论装饰
I need to tell you about decorations
还有酒席,还有… -酒席?
and catering, and... - Catering?
对,酒席
Yes, catering.
别再岔开话题了
Stop with the little asides as well.
还有礼物,在这裡
Presents... Ah, here.
好了,我给妳准备了点东西 -不!我们说过战争期间
Now... I've got you something. -No! We said we weren't gonna do gifts
不送礼物 -我知道,但我改主意了
'cause of the war. -I know, but I've changed my mind.
听着,我要说些话 妳不准笑,好吗?
剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表