剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表
莉迪!还有阿尔弗雷德,你们好啊
(GASPS) Liddy! And Alfred, hello you two. Hello!
马克斯舅舅今天带我们去探险 我们走遍整座城市
Uncle Max took us on an adventure today. We walked around the whole city.
是吗?你们一定累坏了 -他们没有,马克斯舅舅累坏了
Really? You must be so tired! -They're not but Uncle Max is.
嘿
Hey...
拿上这些去喂鸽子
Um... take these and go feed the pigeons.
来吧,阿尔弗雷德,我们走
Come on, Alfred, let's go.
他们出来安全吗?
Is it safe for them to be outside?
他们无论待在家裡还是去任何地方 都不安全
It's not safe for them to be inside, it's not safe for them anywhere.
我想办法让他们忙一整天
可他们根本停不下来,我…
I've been trying to keep them busy all day but they just don't stop. I...
我不知道弗兰妮是怎样做到的
I don't know how Frannie does it.
没关係 -不,很有关係
It's okay. -No...it's not okay.
我直接去找犹太母亲委员会
I went straight to the Jewish Council for Mothers.
弗兰妮和卢已经被送到韦斯特博克
Frannie and Lou were already transported to Westerbork.
但韦斯特博克只是中转营
But Westerbork is just a transit camp,
他们可能会从那裡被送到任何地方
so... from there they could be going anywhere.
她太固执了 我叫她别去火车站,结果现在…
She's so stubborn, I told her not to go to the train station. And now...
阿尔弗雷德,来吧
Alfred, come on. -
他们跟我和弗兰妮当年一模一样
They look just like me and Frannie at that age.
我们以前也那样玩
We used to play like that.
胜过最好的朋友
Better than a best friend.
梅普,妳有兄弟姐妹吗?
Do you have siblings, Miep?
有,我有个哥哥
Yeah, I... I have a brother.
我有好几个哥哥,但卡斯跟我很亲近
Well, I have a few but Cas and I are close.
所以妳能明白
So, you know.
我要怎样替她保护孩子们的安全?
How do I keep her children safe for her?
妈妈,不!
YOUNG Mama, nicht!
妳好,欢迎来阿姆斯特丹 我是妳暂时的新爸爸
Hello. Welcome to Amsterdam. I'm your new papa, temporary papa.
孩子们,慢点说
B... Boys, everyone, slow down, slow down.
赫米娜不懂荷兰语,只会说德语 卡斯,你能帮帮忙吗?
Hermine doesn't know Dutch. She only speaks German. Cas, can you help?
你会说一点德语
YOUNG GENOFEVA: You speak German. A little bit.
妳好,赫米娜,我叫卡斯
Hello, Hermine, my name's Cas.
我在学校学说德语
I'm learning how to speak German in school.
你的口音很好笑 -我还以为妳会更漂亮
Your accent is funny.Well, I thought you'd be prettier.
我病了,你的藉口是什麽?
I'm sick. What's your excuse?
卡斯,她说什麽?
Cas, what is she saying?
她说我的德语说得非常好
She says I can speak German really well.
还说她饿了
And that she's hungry.
我们能解决这个问题
Well, we can fix that.
来吧,孩子们 我们去厨房♥做些三明治,快来
Boys, come on, off to the kitchen, let's make some sandwiches. Come on.
「赫米娜?」
"Hermine"?
赫米娜是老太太才用的名字
Hermine is an old lady's name.
我要叫妳…
I'm going to call you...
梅普
Miep.
马克斯
Max...
我可能知道一家人
I might know a family.
他们能,他们收留过孩子
They can... They've take... They've taken in kids before.
真的吗? -他们收留过
Really? -Well, I mean, they've taken
一个孩子,那就是我
in a kid before, they took in me.
我会跟他们谈谈
I'll speak to them.
看看是谁来了 -嘿,她来了
Look who's here. - Hey, there she is.
你们好啊
Hiya.
怎麽了?要跟我们共进晚餐吗?
What's going on? Are you joining us for dinner?
不行,我没多少时间
Ah, no, I can't. I don't have much time.
她有重要的事要跟我们说
She's got something important she wants to talk to us about.
等等
Oh, wait.
她怀孕了
She's pregnant.
妳怀孕了吗? -请告诉我妳怀孕了
Are you pregnant? -Please tell me you're pregnant.
我没怀孕 -谁怀孕了?
I'm not pregnant. Who's pregnant?
不,没有人怀孕
No, no, no one is pregnant! No one is pregnant.
那妳到底要说什麽? -我等下告诉你们
So, what did you want to say? -Oh, I'll tell you in a second.
你好 -嗨
Hello. -Hi.
你还好吗?
Are you okay? -Mm-hmm.
我刚刚得知我的朋友克拉斯被捕了
I just found out my friend Claes got arrested.
他是犹太人吗?
Is he Jewish?
不,跟他们一样是基♥督♥徒
No, Christian as they come.
他是身材高大的金髮荷兰人 但他是同性恋
And he's blond, tall, Dutch. But homosexual.
跟他上♥床♥的人 向荷兰国家社♥会♥主♥义♥运动举报他
This guy he was sleeping with turned him into the NSB.
你们两个不许说德语
No German, you two.
我的天啊 -真无礼
Oh my God, that's cruel.
真残忍♥ -聊他们的小祕密
Rude. It's like you have your little secrets.
我懂,妳知道我现在是非法人员吧?
I know. You know I'm illegal, right?
纳粹宣布我是非法人员
The Nazis declared me illegal.
如果他告诉他们名字呢? 如果纳粹来抓我呢?
What if he gives up names? What if the Nazis come here for me?
我不想危害到他们两位
I don't want to put these two in danger.
他们可能会因为收留我而被捕
They could be arrested just for having me here.
他们甚至不知道 自己窝藏了一个「变♥态♥」
They don't even know they're harboring a "deviant."
别说德语了,梅普,妳要说什麽事?
Enough German. Miep, what did you want to talk about?
怎麽了?
What's that? What's that, huh?
你喜欢那个吗?
You like that? Yeah?
你喜欢那个吗?
You like that? Yeah?
嗨,亲爱的 -嗨
Hi, darling! Hi. - Hi.
你今天过得如何?
How was your day?
谢谢
Thank you.
等等,抱歉
Wait. Sorry.
他喜欢这个
He likes this.
你得当心
You have to be careful.
我知道 -我是说你一定要当心
I know. -No, I mean, you have to.
我已经很当心了 -你能不能不当同性恋?
I am. -Can you just... like not be a homosexual?
我没在开玩笑
Kind of not joking.
是开玩笑就好了 -战争结束前别当
You should be. -Just until the war is over.
不要跟谁见面或是交往
Just don't see anyone or be with anyone.
梅普,这不是我能随心所欲的事
It's not just something that I do, Miep.
我明白
I know, I know but, you know, people are making sacrifices
但人们为了保障安全都在做各种牺牲
all over to stay safe. -Mm-hmm.
有些人转入地下,藏匿起来
People are going underground, people are going into hiding.
你难道不能隐藏自己的某种特性吗?
Can... Can you not just hide one part of yourself?
梅普,我知道怎样隐藏自己
Miep, I... I know how to hide a part of myself,
我这辈子都在这样做
I've been doing it all my life.
妳完全无法想像
You have no idea what it is like to walk around every day
每天怀着惊天祕密四处走动
with this giant secret. And... And... And lie in the faces
每天当着心爱之人的面撒谎 是什麽感受
of people that you love. Every day.
所以拜託妳别教育我该怎样做
So please just don't tell me how to do this.
好吧,趁我还没说不该说的话 我得走了
Okay, I'm gonna leave before I say something I shouldn't.
妳为我感到羞耻吗? -你怎能这样说?
Are you ashamed of me? -How can you ask me that?
因为有些事变了,妳现在非常古怪
Because something's changed. You're being really weird.
妳疏远我,总是急着走
You're distant and... and you always have to go.
我想妳
Um, I miss you.
什麽都没变 -不,妳在撒谎
Nothing's changed. -CASMIR: No, you're lying.
我们从不对彼此撒谎,记得吗?
And we don't lie to each other, remember?
妳会有这种表情,妳不能看…
You've got this... this look, where you can't look...
现在就是,妳无法直视我
You're doing it now, you can't look me in the eye.
我没有
No, I'm not.
跟我说实话
Just tell me.
什麽都没变
There's nothing.
♪ I don't want to set the world on fire... ♪
♪ I just want to start a flame In your heart... ♪
我得跟你谈谈
I need to speak to you.
他是谁? -能让我们单独谈谈吗?
Who is he? -Can... Can we have a minute, please.
只是…
Just...
♪ In my heart I have but one desire... ♪
听说你拿到了 -文件?一包文件?
I heard you got it. -Papers? A packet of papers?
你为何不告诉我实情?
Why the hell didn't you tell me?
你可能会犹豫,我们没时间犹豫
You might've hesitated and we didn't have time for that...
犹豫?这你还真说对了
Hesitated? You damn right I hesitated.
如果我慌了呢? 如果我把婴儿留在那裡呢?
I... What if I panicked? What if I... What if I left it there?
那说明你是个恶魔
Then you'd be a monster.
说明我看人不准,但我不会,所以
And I'd be bad at reading people. Which I am not, so...
太棒了,真是妙极了
That is great. That's... That's fantastic.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
抱歉
Sorry.
公园裡那位女士是谁
So... who was the girl in the park?
剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表