剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表
什么都别做
Don't do anything.
不,叫她们待在原地 拜托了,我马上就到
No. T... Tell them to stay put. P... Please! I'll be right there!
天啊
Oh, my God.
什么事?-没什么,不是要紧事
What is it? -Nothing. It's no one.
囚犯登记 -站着别动
Prisoner to check in. Stand still.
我在市议会工作
I work for the city council.
我是社工 -安静
I'm a social worker. -Quiet.
你在犯错,我有重要工作要做
You're making a mistake. I have important work to do.
你在做什么?我们要给他登记
Where are you going? We need to check him in.
我们「单独聊聊」,我讨厌他这张嘴
We're going to have a little chat. I don't like his mouth.
等等,我有重要工作要做 -进去
Wait, I have important work to do. - Get in.
你们误会了,我只是在工作
There's a misunderstanding. I'm just doing my j...
告诉我,社工先生 你是布拉姆贝克尔的同事吗?
Tell me, Mr. Social Worker, do you work with Bram Becker?
是的,我说过了
Yes, I told you.
是啊,你肯定说过
Yeah, I bet you do.
快跑
Run.
我会说 我被一个身份不明的荷兰人制♥服♥
I'll say I was overpowered by an unidentified Dutch citizen.
他逃脱警方拘留
He escaped police custody.
什么?我要是跑 你会朝我背后开枪
What? If I... I run, you're gonna shoot me in the back.
快跑,傻瓜,趁还没人发现
Go, stupid, before someone sees!
替我向布拉姆贝克尔问好
Tell Bram Becker I said, "Hello."
我尽力说服她们
I tried to tell them no.
我觉得她们应该带他走 -好了,我们走
I think they should take him. - Right here we go.
不,你们不能带他去医院
No. No, no, no. You can't take him to the hospital.
我们一定要带他去
We are. We have to.
扬马上会带着柳树皮回来
Jan will be back soon with the willow bark.
柳树皮已经为时太晚
It's beyond the point of needing willow bark.
他需要适当医治 -他真的快死了吗?
He needs proper care. -Are you sure he's dying?
什么?不,但我们不知道他的病因
What? -No, but we don't know what it is.
我明白,但他如果被捕就是死路一条
I... I know, but if he gets caught, he will die.
我们所有人都会遭到逮捕
And we will get arrested, and you will get arrested,
他妈妈、我们的房♥东太太 还有另外八个人都会被捕
and so will his mother, and his mother, our landlady, and eight more people.
包括孩子,大家都会死 会牵扯到太多人,所以如果…
Children, and they will all die. So many people. So, if...
他来了,扬,柳树皮
Here he is. Jan, Jan, the willow bark. -
我说了柳树皮已经为时太晚
I told you he's beyond the point of needing willow bark.
试试看,扬?
Try it! Jan?
我没买♥♥到
I haven't got it.
什么?我只交给你一件事
What? Wh... I asked you to do one thing.
我们要走了 我的良心无法承受再害死一个人
We're going. I won't have another life on my conscience.
天啊 -库诺
Oh, my God! -Kuno!
我的天
... Oh, God!
我觉得…
I feel...
好多了
Oh, so much better.
真的,好多了
Yeah, that's better...
我是楼上邻居 我听到有个男人♥大♥喊,你们还好吗?
I was upstairs and I heard a man scream. Is everyone all right?
嗯,我们都好 -是的,一切都好
Yes! Everything's fine.
一切都好,抱歉,我用熨斗砸到脚
Everything's fine. Sorry, I... I dropped the iron on my foot.
鬼哭狼嚎的
Screamed like a banshee. -
谢谢关心 -不客气
Thanks for your concern. - Not at all.
快用冰敷一下
I'd get some ice on that.
谢谢 -好的
Yes.
好 -谢谢
Thank you.
感觉脑子里有锤子在砸我的脸
It was like a hammer banging on the inside of my face.
然后突然消失了
And then it just went away.
我们觉得是大面♥积♥感染的脓肿爆裂
We think it was an abscess with a massive infection that burst.
我们今晚陪着他,确保感染不会恶化
We need to stay with him tonight to make sure
我们今晚陪着他,确保感染不会恶化
the infection's not worse, but it seems he's good.
但他似乎已经没事了
the infection's not worse, but it seems he's good.
太好了
That's great.
你得感谢老天,幸好我们家有两位
You can thank your lucky stars we've got two wonderful nurses
优秀的护士,对吧,库诺?
in our house, hey, Kuno?
怎么了?-没事
What is it? -Nothing.
我叫你去办一件事,仅此一件
I asked you to do one thing! One thing! -Huh.
我上班要养活八个犹太人 你又带了五个犹太人回家
I am feeding eight Jews at work, you bring five more people into my home.
你却没时间去买♥♥柳树皮?
And you can't find the time to get some willow bark?
我真的买♥♥了柳树皮,然后我被捕了
I did get some willow bark, and then I was arrested.
什么?
What?
没事,他们放我走了 只是为了车胎拿走我的自行车
Uh, it's okay. They let me go. Just took my bike. For the tires.
他们为何逮捕你?
Why did they arrest you?
梅普,只因为他们可以 -那你做了什么?
Because they can, Miep. - What did you do?
没什么,我跟他们说我需要自行车 他们突然认定我违抗命令
Nothing. Told them I needed my bike and suddenly they deemed me insubordinate.
为什么?你说了什么?
Were you? Well, what did you say?
你为什么审讯我?
Why are you interrogating me?
因为我这一整天一直在想 我们把库诺的尸体拖出去
Because all day, I've been picturing us dragging Kuno's dead body out of here
扔进运河的画面!
and throwing it into the canal!
我真的不知道我们还能怎样做
I literally don't know what else we would do.
一切都在分崩离析,而你…
Everything is falling apart and you...
我回到家 只看到想庆祝一些微小胜利的你
I come home, and you wanna celebrate the wins, or...
扬
Jan...
法兰克太太今天走出后宅
Mrs. Frank walked out of the Annex today.
什么?-对,她直接走了出来
What? - Yeah, she just walked right out.
她可能会走到街上
She could have gone into the street. I mean,
可能会去见她的理发师
she might have just gone to her hairdresser.
她快崩溃了,扬
I mean, she's... she's about to crack, Jan,
我可能也快崩溃了 那样你就多了一个要解决的问题
and I... and I might join her. And then you're gonna have that to deal with, too.
但你还在不停地往家里带人
And still, you bring home more people.
总有一天,这样做不是在救人
I mean, at some point, we're no longer saving them.
而是让他们处境更加危险 我们一定要有底线
We're just putting them in more danger. There has to be a line!
纳粹每天抓的人越来越多
The Nazis are taking more and more people every day,
所以我们得拯救更多人
so we have to save more and more.
也许我们不能停下来庆祝 但我们不能停止救人
Okay, maybe we can't stop and celebrate, but we can't stop altogether.
我们得竭尽全力,不留遗憾
We can't ever wonder if we could have done more.
你觉得我不明白这一点吗?
Do you think I don't know that? Do you think I don't know that?!
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
我今晚要陪着库诺,确保他不会死
I'm going to sit up with Kuno to make sure he stays alive.
我明早和布拉姆谈谈
Well, I'm gonna speak to Bram
看看我们能否想办法
in the morning, and see if we can figure out a way to get
在封锁期间再把四个犹太人送出城
four more Jews out of a city that's in lockdown.
而我的任务是想办法 喂饱四个犹太人吧?
And I'll figure out how to feed those four Jews, shall I?
再把一台非法收音机 偷偷送给藏在城市另一头公♥司♥里的
And smuggle an illegal radio across the city to the other
八个犹太人 -这不是比赛
eight Jews I'm hiding at work.
八个犹太人 -这不是比赛
It's not a competition! -Shh! Nazi!
楼上有纳粹
It's not a competition! -Shh! Nazi!
好了,我们走,快点,走这边
Okay, let's go. Come on, this way.
我们到了之后会得到新身份证吗?
Will we have new ID cards once we get there?
下一个联络人会告诉你们
Your next contact will have them for you.
我们让你忙前忙后
We've kept you busy.
我们都走了,你要做什么呢?
What are you gonna do now that we're all gone?
我肯定能想出什么的,马克斯
I'm sure I'll think of something, Max.
站住!-等等!
Halt! -Whoa, whoa. Wait! Wait!
都不许动
Nobody moves.
所有人把手放在墙上
Everyone, put your hands against the wall.
照他说的做,靠墙,快点
Do as he says. Against the wall, come on.
战后见
See you after the war.
我们可以跑
We can run.
要跑吗?-不
Should we run? -No.
照他说的做,听从他们的吩咐
Do whatever he says. Whatever they tell you to do, do it.
听社工先生的话,转过来
Listen to Mr. Social Worker.
听社工先生的话,转过来
Turn around.
我们走
Let's go.
这是我们的联络人
This... this is our contact.
你们都给我上车,赶快
All of you, in the truck. Hurry.
上车
Into the truck.
混♥蛋♥!
You bastards!
有人吗?
Hello?
克莱曼先生?库格勒先生?
Mr. Kleiman? Mr. Kugler?
太粗心了!太马虎了!
So careless!
太粗心了!太马虎了!
So sloppy!
所有椅子围在收音机旁边
All of those chairs gathered around the radio,
围着非法收音机听BBC 你们知道这很危险吗?
the illegal radio listening to the BBC.
剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表