剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表
Children, say "hello" to the lady,
向这位女士问好
她是爸爸的祕书
your father's secretary.
妳好
妳们好
- Hello. - Hello.
把妳的外套给我吧
Give me your coat.
谢谢
Thanks.
妳们的爸爸跟我说
Your dad told me
妳们不得不离开在德国的朋友
that you had to leave your friends in Germany,
他希望妳们 能在这裡交到一位特别的新朋友
so he wanted you to have a new special friend here.
一隻小猫?
A kitten?
我喜欢牠!
I love him!
是给我们的吗?
Is it ours?
是的!
Yes!
请冷静
Be calm.
请坐
Sit down.
牠很害怕
就像妳们一样
He's scared. Like you.
轻点
Gentle.
牠喜欢妳
He likes you.
牠也喜欢妳
He likes you too.
我要叫牠莫尔切
I'm going to call him Moortje.
小猫宝宝
Ein baby Kätzchen.
梅普,谢谢妳
Oh, Miep, thank you.
这是个好主意
This was a good idea.
真可爱
Oh, es will zu mir.
我好紧张
I'm nervous.
别紧张 -我希望大家都会喜欢你
Don't be nervous. -I want everyone to like you.
感激不尽
Huh. Thanks very much.
至少妳爸妈喜欢我
Well, your parents liked me, didn't they?
对,但这次不一样 这是我老闆家的安息日晚餐
Yeah, but that's different, this is my boss and it's Shabbat dinner,
意义重大,对了,别说你已婚
it's a big deal. Oh, don't mention that you're married.
我的婚姻已经结束了 -夫妻分居
Well, I'm... I'm not married, am I? -S... Separated and were too lazy
懒得提交离婚文件,不是什麽好藉口
to file the paperwork doesn’t sound much better.
不是因为懒,是因为穷
Not too lazy, too broke.
绝对不要这样说
Well, definitely don't say that.
那我该说什麽? 说我有多喜欢他的果酱吗?
Well, what should I say then? How much I like his jam?
不是果酱,是果胶 范佩尔斯先生也在,所以
It's not jam, it's... it's pectin, and Mr. Van Pels is gonna be there, so...
香肠人
Oh, sausage-man.
别叫他「香肠人」
Stop calling him "sausage-man." Aww.
妳紧张时很可爱
You're cute when you're nervous.
我不觉得可爱,我浑身冒汗 他们是很有档次的人
I don't feel cute. I feel sweaty. These are really fancy people.
他们也都是犹太人,所以别提那个人
Oh, and they're all Jewish, so don't mention you know who.
他是个自恋狂,他太自负 他就是个长不大的孩子
Hitler's a narcissist, it's all ego. He's a child trapped in a man's body.
我们在谈论谁 -妳觉得呢?
Who are we talking about? -Who do you think?
非得说他吗?那个人让我反胃
Oh, do we have to talk about him? The man gives me indigestion.
年轻的梅普正在教育我们 她为何认为荷兰是安全的
Young Miep is just educating us as to why she thinks it's safe here in Holland.
他肯定不会来荷兰,我们是中立国
I'm telling you he won't come here, we're neutral.
妳太天真了 -赫尔曼,让她发表她的观点
Oh, you're being naive. -Oh, let her make her point, Hermann.
谢谢您,范佩尔斯太太
Thank you, Mrs. Van Pels.
荷兰在世界大战期间是中立国 女王♥刚♥刚发布声明
We were neutral in the Great War and the queen just issued a statement
称荷兰将保持中立
saying we remain neutral.
所以这就是妳的论据
Oh, so that's it. That's your argument.
一个傀儡元首发布的声明 梅普,妳实在太天真
A press release by a figurehead. You really are naive, Miep.
我们要善待梅普
Let's be nice to Miep.
告诉梅普 她认为希♥特♥勒♥会在乎女王的声明
What's not nice about telling Miep she's being naive to think
是天真之举,这难道不友善?
that Hitler cares about a Queen's proclamation?
赫尔曼,她现在也是你的女王
She's your queen now too, Hermann.
如果她在这裡 请转告她我跟你说的话
And if she were here, tell her what I'm telling you.
希♥特♥勒♥的目标是法国 为了绕过马奇诺防线
Hitler's objective is France, so to get around the Maginot Line,
他得穿过荷兰,所以无论是否中立
he needs to go through the Netherlands. So, neutral or not,
如果法国对德国宣战,他就会来荷兰
if France declares war on Germany, he is coming.
那我们会战斗
Well, then we'll fight. -With what? Cheese?
用乳酪吗?荷兰人不具备迎战条件
The Dutch aren't equipped for war.
荷兰人会照应彼此,这裡不是德国
The Dutch look out for each other, it's not Germany.
这个国家救了我的命
The... this country saved my life.
不,是妳的养父母救了妳的命
No, your adoptive parents saved your life.
梅普,一个国家会有各种各样的人 妳心爱的那些
A country is made up of people, Miep. And people, even the... the good,
热情善良、喜欢穿木鞋的荷兰人
loving, wooden-shoe-wearing people of your beloved Holland...
绝非希♥特♥勒♥的对手 而他一定会攻打荷兰
will be no match for Hitler when, not if, he comes and attacks.
赫尔曼,我这位脾气暴躁
So, Hermann, my love, my very grumpy...
愤世嫉俗、满眼只有毁灭的爱人
...cynical, doomsday darling.
你觉得我们该怎样做?
What do you propose we do?
我没有答桉
Oh, I have no answers.
或者我的答桉你们都不愿意听
Or the answers I have aren't the ones you want to hear.
奥托认为我们应该搬去美国
Well, Otto thinks we should move to America.
妳怎麽看?
And what do you think?
我觉得美国听起来太过遥远 我希望梅普说得对
Well, I think America sounds far away and...
希♥特♥勒♥不会侵扰荷兰
...I'm hoping that Miep is right and that he'll leave the Netherlands alone.
我费了好大力气才终于学会荷兰语
I finally learned the language with much difficulty.
「亲爱的阿道夫希♥特♥勒♥ 请远离阿姆斯特丹」
"Dear Adolf Hitler, please stay away from Amsterdam
「因为我们亲爱的伊蒂丝 恐怕学不会」
"because our dear Edith can't possibly learn to say
「怎样用别的语言点一杯香槟」
"'May I have some champagne?' in any other languages."
少来
Oh, shut up.
只有这位善良安静的荷兰人 在吃我的乳酪泡芙
Nobody's eating my cheese puffs except the nice quiet Dutchman.
扬,你怎麽看?
What do you think, Jan?
你觉得希♥特♥勒♥会入侵荷兰吗?
You think Hitler will invade the Netherlands?
我觉得…
I think...
我觉得这个非常好吃,弗兰克太太
I think these are delicious, Mrs. Frank.
看吧,这才是真正的荷兰人 他知道怎样避免纷争
See, a true Dutchman, he knows how to stay out in a fight.
他是位很好的外交家
Ah, he's a good diplomat.
(1940年5月15日)
简直难以置信,怎麽才五天
I can't believe this.
荷兰人只反抗了五天便投降
What? Five days, the... the Dutch fought
女王逃往伦敦
for five days and then just surrendered and the Queen just fled to London
把我们丢在这裡
and left us here.
等等,您要去哪裡?
Wait, where are you going?
去上班 -今天吗?
To work. - Today?
我有了新的办公室和员工 我们得上班
I have a new office, new employees. We have to work.
抱歉,我没料到会发生这种事
I'm sorry. I... I didn't think this would happen.
我什麽都不懂
I didn't understand.
现在妳懂了
Well, now you do.
早安,梅普,早安,贝普
VICTOR: Good morning, Miep. Good morning, Bep.
早安,库格勒先生,克莱曼先生 我们无畏的领袖来了吗?
Morning, Mr. Kugler. Mr. Kleiman. Is our fearless leader in?
来了,他心情不好
Yes, and, uh, he's in a mood.
怎麽了?
Uh-oh. -What?
天啊,我们遇到一位非常不满的顾客
Oh, dear. We have a very dissatisfied customer.
「亲爱的垃圾产品的垃圾製造商」
"Dear the-Terrible-Makers of-This-Terrible-Product."
「我试图使用你们的产品 结果一败涂地」
"I tried to use your product and it was a dismal failure."
「我那连猪头肉冻都吃得下的丈夫 在尝过之后」
"Even my husband, who will eat anything including head cheese, tried it
「都觉得噁心至极 我做的
"and found it disgusting."
香蕉酱完全无法食用」
"The banana jam I made was inedible."
香蕉酱听着就噁心 -是啊
Banana jam does sound disgusting.- Yeah.
别忘了我们的进帐 就源自你们嘲笑的那位女士
Let's not forget that the woman you're laughing at pays our bills.
我跟妳讲过内莉交往的那个男人
BEP: You know, I told you about the guy that Nellie was seeing?
妳绝对猜不到
Mm-hmm. Well, you'll never guess what.
威莉也在跟他交往
Willie's seeing him too.
什麽? -是的
What? -BEP: Yeah.
梅普,妳走之前能来见我吗?
Miep, could you come see me before you leave, please?
我不会久留妳,相信妳有别的安排
I won't keep you long, I'm sure you have plans.
只是跟朋友喝几杯罢了
Oh, just some drinks with a friend. -Ah.
请坐
Sit.
之前发生的事,我非常抱歉
I'm really sorry about what happened earlier,
我觉得很愧疚 -没关係
I feel terrible. - No. It's fine.
梅普
Miep.
什麽事?
Yes?
我今天收到老朋友南森施特劳斯 寄来的这封信
I got this today from an old friend. Nathan Straus.
我们一起去海德堡
We went to Heidelberg together.
他是美国人,但他在海德堡待了一年
He's American, but he was there for a year.
南森现在在罗斯福政♥府♥任职
Nathan, now works in the Roosevelt administration
他希望资助我和我的家人前往美国
and he wants to sponsor my family and me to come to America.
所以您要走了吗?
Oh, s... so you're leaving?
不,这封信说我的签证申请遭到拒绝
剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表