剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表
看,她说「战后」,女王不会这样说
There, she said "after the war." The Queen wouldn't say that
除非她知道盟军正在行动
unless she knew the Allies were on their way.
没错,我觉得你说得对,彼得
Yes. Yeah, I think you're right, Peter.
她的语气彷佛战争今年会结束
She's speaking of the war as if the end is near.
因为确实如此,盟军在大规模轰炸
Because it is. The Allies have been massively bombing
法国北部的桥梁和铁路
the bridges and railroads in Northern France
阻止德国人运送援军
to prevent the Germans from bringing in reinforcements.
所以我们或许能离开这里 赶上下一个学年吗?
So, we might be able to be out of here in time for the next school year?
有这个可能
It's possible. -
奥托,你别让她们燃起希望
Otto, don't you dare get their hopes up.
为什么?确实有希望
Why? There... There is hope.
赫尔曼不是说了吗?盟军正在逼近
Yeah, the Allies are close. You heard Hermann.
有理由怀有希望 -我们能再见到朋友们了
There is reason for hope. - We'll go see our friends again...
你又能去上学了
You can go to school again.
安静 -梅普!
Be quiet! Be quiet. - Miep!
现在是中午,窗帘都敞着
It's the middle of the day. The curtains are wide open.
广播声音太大,听广播是非法的 -爱德格留了很长的胡子…
Edgar is growing a very long...
广播声音太大,听广播是非法的 -爱德格留了很长的胡子…
The radio is way too loud. It's illegal.
梅普,今天礼拜六,公♥司♥里没人
Miep, it's Saturday, no one's in the office.
是啊,我们音量开得很低
Yeah, and we have it on low.
我要把收音机交给纳粹
I'm gonna have to turn it in to the Nazis.
不,想都别想
No, no. Don't you dare.
我们得听新闻 尤其是在结局近在咫尺的时候
We need the news, especially as the end is so close.
我给你们弄个小收音机放楼上
I'll get you a smaller radio for upstairs.
不,楼上不能放收音机 赫尔曼会无休止地听广播
No, I don't want a radio upstairs. Hermann will listen to it nonstop,
孩子们不需要听到轰炸、死伤惨重
and the children don't need to hear the horrors of the bombings
这种可怕的消息
and all the ghastly body counts.
他们当然得听,我希望彼得能明白 法♥西♥斯♥主义不光是举旗集♥会♥
Yes, they do! I want Peter to understand that fascism isn't just flags and rallies.
是大屠♥杀♥
It's mass murder.
赫尔曼,闭嘴 你刚说过有理由保持乐观
Hermann, shut up! You've just said there's reason for optimism.
保持谨慎乐观,古斯蒂
Cautious optimism, Gusti.
你听新闻了吗?女王想要我的日记
Mmm, did you hear the news? The Queen wants my diary.
我听到了,大家上楼好吗?
Yes, I heard. Can everyone go upstairs?
我们一定要坚持到战争结束
Because we need to make it until the end of the war.
我能走了吗?我能走了吗?
Am I allowed to go? Am I allowed to go?
求求你,赫尔曼,别太过分 -感谢你的见解
Please, Hermann, it's too much. - Thank you for your insights.
你为何今天来,出什么事了吗?
Why are you here today? Something wrong?
没,我只是来看看你们,法兰克太太
No. No, no, I just came to check on you. Um, Mrs. Frank...
梅普,商店有奶油卖♥♥了吗?
Is there any butter in the shops yet, Miep?
没有,夫人 我今天去看过,一点都没有
No, ma'am. No, I... I looked today. There's none.
战争永远不会结束
The war will never end.
会结束的
It will.
我们聆听女王嘱咐我们保持坚强
We hear our Queen telling us to be strong.
但女王待在英国
But our Queen's in England.
女王想要多少奶油都没问题
Our Queen has all the butter she needs.
是啊
Yeah.
荷兰国家社♥会♥主♥义♥运动
你是梅普吉斯吗?
Are you Miep Gies?
找我有事吗?-这是给你的
How can I help you? -This is for you.
有人错把它送给我,我刚搬到楼上
Came to me by mistake. I just moved in upstairs.
你是新来的邻居
Oh! Oh, you're the new neighbor!
我是梅普 -我知道,这上面写了
I'm Miep. -I know. It says so right there.
如果你有什么需要,尽管敲门
Mm-hmm. Well, if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to knock.
如果你有什么需要,尽管敲门
Bit of an empty offer these days.
我们现在一无所有,有需要也没用 但还是想这样说一声
Bit of an empty offer these days.
我们现在一无所有,有需要也没用 但还是想这样说一声
We have nothing. But the thought.
待会见
I'll be seeing you around.
扬,楼上新搬来的邻居是纳粹
Jan, the new upstairs neighbor is a Nazi.
我知道,我看到他搬进来
Oh, I know, I saw him moving in.
我觉得他听不到我们
I don't think he can hear us.
你想用听非法电台的犹太音乐
You trying to test the theory?
你想用听非法电台的犹太音乐
Listening to Jewish music on an illegal radio?
测试你的理论吗?
Listening to Jewish music on an illegal radio?
你想害我们被捕
Do you want us to get arrested? -
还是我们的非法室友?他在哪里?库诺在哪里?
Or our illegal roommate? And where is he? Where's Kuno?
他在斯托普尔曼太太房♥间里 平安无事,放轻松
He's in Mrs. Stoppelman's room. Everything's fine. Relax.
「平安无事」?
"Everything's fine"?
嗯,显然谁都不平安
Well, obv... obviously not,
但我们又把一个宝宝 安全送往弗里斯兰
but we got another baby to safety in Friesland.
胖乎乎的小可爱
Cute thing. Little pudge.
有时得花点时间 庆祝这些微小胜利,不然…
Sometimes you have to take a moment to celebrate the small wins, or else...
听到了吗?不许再听孟德尔松
See? No more Mendelssohn.
但你喜欢孟德尔松 -扬
But you love Mendelssohn. -Jan...
记得我们去犹太剧院那次吗?
Do you remember when we went to the Jewish Theater?
闭上眼睛,假装我们又去了那里
Close your eyes, pretend we're there again.
记得提醒我 明天赶在土豆贩子之前去市场
Now, remind me tomorrow to, um, go to the market before the potato man.
看看他们有没有奶油
See if they've got any butter.
我明早可以把那台收音机带去后宅
I can take that radio to the Annex in the morning,
然后把法兰克先生办公室那台 交给纳粹
and then I can hand in the one in Mr. Frank's office to the Nazis,
表明我们在服从指令
show them we're complying.
你们好
Hey, hey.
库诺,楼上那人是… -他是纳粹,嗯,扬跟我说了
Oh, Kuno... Kuno, the man upstairs... -Oh, he's a Nazi. Yeah, Jan told me.
对,这里的登记住户只有我和扬
Yeah, well, Jan and I are the only ones registered as living here,
所以如果他发现你
so if he finds you...
别担心,我会当心
Don't worry. I'll be careful.
你还好吗?
You okay?
我不知为何头痛欲裂 我想躺一躺,看看能不能好
Got the worst headache. No idea why. Gonna try and, uh, sleep it off.
好,有需要就找我们
Okay, well, let us know if you need anything.
你要拿走我的收音机吗?
You want to take my radio?
这东西让我紧张,这一切都是
Oh, it's... it's just making me nervous. All of it.
为什么,为何非要是现在 是因为档案处那件事吗?
Why, I... Why... Why now? Is it because of the Records Office?
已经过去这么久,如果他们要抓我
I mean, it was ages ago. If they were going to arrest me,
早就动手了 -安静
they'd have done it by now. -Shh. Be quiet.
我看到运河里有具尸体
I saw a dead body in the canal.
我几个礼拜以来头一次见到犹太人 他却漂在运河里
First Jewish person I've seen in weeks, and... just floating in the canal.
他可能在藏匿时死亡 他们不知如何是好
Uh, he probably died in hiding, and they didn't know what to do.
抵抗运动现在就做这种事吗?把死人像臭鱼一样丢出去?
But is that what the Resistance does? Just throws people out like old fish?
你会怎样做?你还有别的办法吗?
What would you do? What can you do?
德国人已经走投无路
Germans have their backs against the wall.
他们知道盟军要来了 现在是黎明前的黑暗
They know the Allies are coming. It'll get worse before it gets better.
你觉得黎明真的会来吗?
Do you think it is gonna get better?
没事,是邻居,我跟他说有事就找我
No, it's the neighbor. I told him to knock if he needed anything.
你究竟为何要这样做?
Why on earth would you do that?
因为对邻居都会这样说
'Cause that's what you say to neighbors.
稍等
One second.
吉斯太太?
Mrs. Gies?
嗨,你们有什么事吗?
Hi. Can I help at all?
我们是欧姆尼亚信托基金 负责清算犹太人资产的代表
We're here with the Omnia Trust for the liquidation of Jewish assets.
我们拿到这个住址,所有者是
We have this address listed as belonging to a...
亨丽埃塔斯托普尔曼
Henriette Stoppelman.
应该是出错了,她早就不住这里
Oh, that... That's, uh, an error. She's not lived here for a long time.
是吗?
That right?
怎么回事?-他们来了
What is it? -They're here!
没事的
It's all right. -
所有人都起来,这栋楼正式关闭
Everybody up! This building is officially closed.
所有孩子要被马上转运到集中营
All children to be processed for transport to the camps. Immediately!
然后轮到你们,快点 马上叫他们起来,给他们换衣服!
Then you will be processed. Come on! Wake them up, dress them up! Right now!
所以这里登记的住户只有你们 扬吉斯和梅普吉斯
So, the only residents listed here
所以这里登记的住户只有你们 扬吉斯和梅普吉斯
are you, Jan Gies, and you, Miep Gies.
对吧?-对,没错
Correct? -Yes. That's correct.
那个老太太以前住哪间房♥?
Which one of these rooms did the old lady sleep in?
这… -我表亲…
Um, well... -My... My cousin is in...
也做保险这行
in... in... in insurance as well.
他真走运
Good for your cousin.
这都是你的家具吗?-是的
So, this is your furniture? - It is.
你跟我奶奶品味相近
You and my grandma have similar taste.
怎么,你要先侮辱我的品味 再拿走我的家具吗?
Oh, you came here to insult my taste, then take my furniture?
好了,下一间房♥
All right, next.
沙发、两把扶手椅
Sofa... two armchairs.
过来,动作快点!往下走!
Come on, come on, move quickly!
过来,动作快点!往下走!
剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表